Sexy, nude model sports reporter "felt very uncomfortable" in NY Jets locker room!

160142.jpg

THAT IS ALL....!!!! :eusa_drool:

Oh. My. Goodness.

I googled her nude pictures. IF she has an umbilical tat, then it might be that I saw her going a BIT further than just posing nude.

BTW did anybody hear the truly offensive things some of those evil JETS football players SAID to her?

Seriously?

They said, upon seeing her, that they wanted to be Mexican.

Oh, the HORROR! I'm sure that no lovely young woman who has posed nude for a magazine has ever heard a sexist comment that depraved before. Her poor sensitive ears.

That reminds of an episode from The Office when Michael asks Oscar if he finds it offensive when people call him a "Mexican."

It was extremely stupid of her to do this.
She just slammed her career down about 10 notches....unless sports commentator is not her target.

This lady looks alot like my 8th grade English teacher. One day they told me that regardless of what I scored on my final exam that year in English, I would be promoted to the 9th grade. I was 19 at the time... I don't think they cared so much for my education being shoved into a higher grade when I wasn't really ready for it... It's a problem in our school system.

160142.jpg

Pardon me, senñorita...Could you hold still for un momentito...I need a place to put my cerveza, while I tie my shoe.

With an ass like that, you could have CONCAVE tits for all I care.

If Oddball was a member of The New York Jets, Woody would have to apologize all over again and the NFL would commence an investigation and prety soon Congress would conduct hearings and SOMEBODY would be headin' for an indictment for perjury for lying to Congress.

Because, as we all know, it is gonna make it an uncomfortable work environment if a nude model is exposed to comments about boats in the background!

I looked at this pic for about an hour, and you know what?

You can see some boats in the background, if you look carefully!
InesSainz7.jpg

I was thinking about motorboats before I ever even noticed what was in the background.

This is a ridiculous controversy.
160142.jpg

What should be expected when an ass like that wanders into a locker room full of football players?

I think all sports reporters should be like Ines.

Beats the hell out of Tony Kornheiser!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back