Sexy, nude model sports reporter "felt very uncomfortable" in NY Jets locker room!

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
Should a sexily clad nude model, former Miss Spain, 'sports reporter' be flaunting her stuff in the locker room of a Pro-football team, and not expect some lusty attention from the team? Shouldn't reporters, especially sexy women like Ines Sainz, dress professionally? She later complained "Women should be treated professionally, and they deserve to be treated with respect,".

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/09/14/sainz-shows-ravens-jets-game/

Sexy TV sports reporter Ines Sainz slinked into Monday night's New York Jets game in a black minidress with a plunging neckline and matching black stilettos -- while insisting that she "felt very uncomfortable" when lusty Jets players made salacious comments about her in their locker room after practice Saturday.

Sainz, who works for Mexico's TV Azteca, said one Jet shouted to her, "I want to play with a Mexican," and, "Eres muy guapa" -- Spanish for: "You are very beautiful."

"I didn't want any part of it," the bombshell blonde said at the New Meadowlands Stadium before the Jets' heartbreaking 10-9 season-opening loss to the Baltimore Ravens.

"I heard the noise. I knew they were talking about me. I was just focusing on my job and hoping that [quarterback] Mark Sanchez was coming soon so I could interview him."

Earlier Saturday, Jets coach Rex Ryan and defensive-backs coach Dennis Thurman purposely overthrew passes to players on the field during practice so the footballs would land near the former Miss Spain, whose curves were stunningly displayed in tight bluejeans and a white blouse.

NFL security officials and Jets legal staff Monday interviewed reporters who witnessed the sophomoric stunts, which prompted embarrassed team owner Woody Johnson to phone the married mother of three Sunday and offer her an "open apology."

Johnson told ESPNNewYork.com that players would be grilled Tuesday about their conduct toward Sainz -- who has described herself as "the hottest sports reporter in Mexico" and posed nude for a magazine earlier this year.

Here is a photo of Ms Sainz:
ines-sainz1.jpg

Last edited:
A locker room is a high testosterone area.

What the fuck did she expect?

This is why NFL sports teams used to ban female reporters from locker rooms.

I think a general ban on locker rooms is a good idea anyway.

Bad behavior is not an excuse for bad behavior, but it looks like she is very much like the parricide who asked the court for mercy on the grounds he was an orphan. If she wants to be treated as a professional journalist, she needs to behave as a professional journalist. If she behaves like a hooker, she will be treated like a hooker.

Does she really expect to be taken seriously?

ines-sainz-32.jpg

4165478440_01997ef22b.jpg

thhumpingxt5.gif

ines-sainz-superbowl1-450x540.jpg

Give me a break bitch.... put some clothes on and dress like a professional sport reporter... not a college sorority girl. Like.... Duhhhh.... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Watch this one before it gets pulled....

"Don't worry, I can handle the situation"..."I'm not the one who made the charge"...

Seems American media busybodies have interjected themselves into the situation, where no offense was take by the "aggrieved party":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV4ewagkd90]YouTube - Ines Sainz: I Did Not 'Make the Charge'[/ame]

Watch this one before it gets pulled....

"Don't worry, I can handle the situation"..."I'm not the one who made the charge"...

Seems American media busybodies have interjected themselves into the situation, where no offense was take by the "aggrieved party":

YouTube - Ines Sainz: I Did Not 'Make the Charge'

Look how she dresses for a news interview, that's insane! And she wants to be taken seriously? Seriously? :lol:

Forum List

Back