Sexy, nude model sports reporter "felt very uncomfortable" in NY Jets locker room!

So do all of you blame a rape victim because she was wearing the "wrong" clothes?

In the story I saw she was wearing jeans and a white blouse. I saw nothing wrong with it. In fact she looked great but that is no excuse for a bunch of supposedly grown men to be acting like fucking adolescents is it?

But we will do anything to protect our stupid, pampered overpaid athletic super stars won't we?

Last edited:
So do all of you blame a rape victim because she was wearing the "wrong" clothes?

Two different things in my opinion. If you want to be treated as a professional while working at a professional job, then dress like one. Even if she didn't get 'cat calls' or whatever, who's going to take her seriously? She has that job because of her looks, she's an amusement. I'm a woman and I wouldn't dress that way unless I wanted to get attention for things other than my hard work.

Two different things in my opinion. If you want to be treated as a professional while working at a professional job, then dress like one. Even if she didn't get 'cat calls' or whatever, who's going to take her seriously? She has that job because of her looks, she's an amusement. I'm a woman and I wouldn't dress that way unless I wanted to get attention for things other than my hard work.

What's wrong with expecting common courtesy? She was not provocatively dressed, she was wearing jeans and a white blouse.

That's not the point of this thread.

Then what is the point.

All I see is people bitching about a woman who did nothing but wear a pair of jeans while interviewing some moronic athletes.

In fact she has not pressed any charges. All I heard her say was that she thought the so called men in the locker room were rude. But you all are implying that it's her fault.

What's wrong with expecting common courtesy? She was not provocatively dressed, she was wearing jeans and a white blouse.

Bull. The jeans and shirt might as well have been PAINTED on. She was showing off her goods, and got a normal reaction from alpha men. Now what part about that is so hard for you to understand?

I agree that the players should have stayed quiet, they should be professionals as well, but she's still not going to be taken seriously or respected.

Then what is the point.

All I see is people bitching about a woman who did nothing but wear a pair of jeans while interviewing some moronic athletes.

In fact she has not pressed any charges. All I heard her say was that she thought the so called men in the locker room were rude. But you all are implying that it's her fault.

You're seeing what you WANT to see, not the reality of the situation. She's a hot babe. She KNOWS she's a hot babe. She advertises what she's got, and then she's offended when she gets attention. She ought to get out of the business of seeking attention if she's going to bitch about it when she gets it.

Then what is the point.

You're seeing what you WANT to see, not the reality of the situation. She's a hot babe. She KNOWS she's a hot babe. She advertises what she's got, and then she's offended when she gets attention. She ought to get out of the business of seeking attention if she's going to bitch about it when she gets it.

The part that I disagree with you on is that she was offended because she got attention. Her interview that was linked above shows where she says that she was not offended. All she is about is getting attention, just look at how she dressed for the Fox interview. :lol:

Then what is the point.

It's athletes that are so fucking stupid and ruled by their dicks that they should not be allowed near any good looking women.

And there's attention like

"You look great in that out fit"

And then there's attention like

"I wanna fuck your brains out because I'm a stupid athlete with a hard on and your jeans are tight."

Face it the athletes AKA spoiled little children who can't control themselves are at fault here no one else.

Then what is the point.

The part that I disagree with you on is that she was offended because she got attention. Her interview that was linked above shows where she says that she was not offended. All she is about is getting attention, just look at how she dressed for the Fox interview. :lol:

I think the whole thing was a stunt on her part just to get MORE attention. If she didn't enjoy all the attention, she wouldn't be prancing around naked for photo shoots.

Then what is the point.

It's athletes that are so fucking stupid and ruled by their dicks that they should not be allowed near any good looking women.

"I wanna fuck your brains out because I'm a stupid athlete with a hard on and your jeans are tight."

Face it the athletes AKA spoiled little children who can't control themselves are at fault here no one else.

Well you finally showed your hand... you just hate jocks, and no matter what the reality of the situation is, you're going to blame them.

OK... spread your crap in another direction then... :eusa_hand:

Well you finally showed your hand... you just hate jocks, and no matter what the reality of the situation is, you're going to blame them.

Face it, you hate women and will protect your overpaid idiot athletes no matter what because it's always going to be the woman's fault. After all she just got what she was asking for right?

And I don't hate anyone. I just refuse to put some fucking moron who can throw a ball on some kind of pedestal.

160142.jpg

Dat_ass.jpg

Face it, you hate women and will protect your overpaid idiot athletes no matter what because it's always going to be the woman's fault. After all she just got what she was asking for right?

And I don't hate anyone. I just refuse to put some fucking moron who can throw a ball on some kind of pedestal.

I think the blame is equal for all parties involved, no one was acting in a professional manner.

So when are male sports reporters going to be allowed into women's dressing rooms? Any sport? Yeah, that's what I thought.

160142.jpg

THAT IS ALL....!!!! :eusa_drool:

Oh. My. Goodness.

I googled her nude pictures. IF she has an umbilical tat, then it might be that I saw her going a BIT further than just posing nude.

BTW did anybody hear the truly offensive things some of those evil JETS football players SAID to her?

Seriously?

They said, upon seeing her, that they wanted to be Mexican.

Oh, the HORROR! I'm sure that no lovely young woman who has posed nude for a magazine has ever heard a sexist comment that depraved before. Her poor sensitive ears.

Forum List

Back