"Sexiness" Reconsidered

My husband thinks Gretchen Wilson has that sound and look. I have a different opinion. He says she sounds and looks approachable. I found it an interesting observation because before she made music she was a barmaid. In telling him that he said yeah that's what I mean! If I seen in a bar she would be someone most men would approach. My response was yeah because she has just enough look of ugly and cheap on her.
gretchen-wilson-48th-annual-cma-awards-01.jpg
What was his name before the surgeries?

My husband thinks Gretchen Wilson has that sound and look. I have a different opinion. He says she sounds and looks approachable. I found it an interesting observation because before she made music she was a barmaid. In telling him that he said yeah that's what I mean! If I seen in a bar she would be someone most men would approach. My response was yeah because she has just enough look of ugly and cheap on her.
Brian????

Brian????
Bosworth? Did he go that route?

Forum List

Back