"Sexiness" Reconsidered

You can always tell from the skin tone and eyebrows. If a woman has black brows and red hair you don't need to check the carpet for authenticity LOL

emma-stone.jpg

Probably not a true redhead, but I don't care!

You can always tell from the skin tone and eyebrows. If a woman has black brows and red hair you don't need to check the carpet for authenticity LOL

For the most part, but my girlfriend is a natural red-head but has brown eye brows and eye lashes. Only brown hair on her body.

article-2304737-191E7594000005DC-598_634x782.jpg

Yes, please!
Did you watch Mad Men just to see Miss Joan? lol

Didn't get into the show, but the gf did and if Christina was onscreen as I walked by I would stand temporarily mesmerized. You should see her husband... Man what a lucky dweeb.
I recently watched all of the episodes available on Netflix. Interesting show after I got into it and figured out it that it was about the life and times of the day. It was fun seeing all the background stuff and remembering those items from childhood like the glass grapes on the coffee table.

I will probably give it another chance when the fancy strikes me.

Most redheads can't tan. There is some kind of pigment deficiency in their skin, some can. My cousin has auburn hair and few freckles and could tan. I could not

Ok Men....what is the deal with the redheads? Maybe I should start a thread about this on its own but what is the IT factor with a redhead?
emma-stone.jpg

I don't know...

kuGng.jpg

Something I guess.....

She doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, she'd be lucky to O before I was finished. But I don't find her face particularly pretty and tattoos are trashy. Everything else about her A. O.K.

Ok Men....what is the deal with the redheads? Maybe I should start a thread about this on its own but what is the IT factor with a redhead?
emma-stone.jpg

I don't know...

kuGng.jpg

Something I guess.....

She doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, she'd be lucky to O before I was finished. But I don't find her face particularly pretty and tattoos are trashy. Everything else about her A. O.K.
I find it hot...but then, I find I just enjoy the feminine frame.....hehe

I look more like the Diane Lane in that picture

Then your an attractive woman! Just maybe not my type. Too bad for you cause now you can't have a secret, steamy, forbidden affair with me! And I'm a fit, manly mountain climber...

Who is most often compared to Anthony Michael Hall.

Only balder.

With oily skin.

And only 5'10".

With a big nose.

And IBS.

And an average sized woman-pleaser...

Your loss.

emma-stone.jpg

I don't know...

kuGng.jpg

Something I guess.....

I find it hot...but then, I find I just enjoy the feminine frame.....hehe

I love those nice, muscular legs.

Well that's ok. Everyone looks good in pitch black darkness. Picturing Diane Lane's head on my avatar would frighten the skin off a lizard lol

Forum List

Back