Sex Scandal in Tennessee

Now she is suing the police department for sexual harassment.

Now she is suing the police department for sexual harassment.
I'm sure she has a case and I hope she has a good lawyer. Just because someone brings a kilo of cocaine into the station, that doesn't mean you should able to sample the product. You are breaking the law if you are getting busy while getting paid. The publicity from this will affect this woman for life.

I'm sure she has a case and I hope she has a good lawyer. Just because someone brings a kilo of cocaine into the station, that doesn't mean you should able to sample the product. You are breaking the law if you are getting busy while getting paid. The publicity from this will affect this woman for life.
The publicity is bad for her but she was coerced into sex by her superiors which most likely means she will get millions in her civil lawsuit. The male cops careers are over and most of them will probably end up working at a fast food restaurant.

Officer! I have been a very bad boy!!!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.9cb26e995a59e6c781a48fb35ac353b2?rik=v6lcUlaAepoiAw&riu=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f_cYLSdG-yz7U%2fTRtAyxvJctI%2fAAAAAAAAAFc%2fFak7UI72nV0%2fs1600%2fpolice-girls-and-women11.jpg&ehk=C0GMq9tKN16aYg0BunDVtbT%2bVxf%2frkh78GHDz5vjZWc%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

The publicity is bad for her but she was coerced into sex by her superiors which most likely means she will get millions in her civil lawsuit. The male cops careers are over and most of them will probably end up working at a fast food restaurant.
If you think about it, most other departments out there will sometimes and in some circumstances accept a new hire with a record of bad behavior, but when you cost your last department millions in a lawsuit, well, sorry sir, but we've already filled that position, thanks for calling.

Forgive me if these are dumb questions, but what is considered sexual misconduct if the cops are wanting to date each other? If it isn't allowed, why not? What makes the people in charge think that those cops didn't have lives when they were not at work?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if these are dumb questions, but what is considered sexual misconduct if the cops are wanting to date each other? If it isn't allowed, why not? What makes the people in charge think that those cops didn't have lives when they were not at work?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
The woman was coerced into sex by her superior officers which is considered sexual harassment. She is a married woman and this was not a case of just dating a fellow officer. These sexual encounters happened while on the job which is unprofessional.

Or what is missing in them that renders them incapable of making a successful marriage.

I guess they tend to focus more on themselves rather than their spouse. My parents have been married for 52 years and still are deeply in love with each other. If I could find a woman not so self centered I might consider settling down but too many women today are so into themselves that I'm glad to be single.

I guess they tend to focus more on themselves rather than their spouse. My parents have been married for 52 years and still are deeply in love with each other. If I could find a woman not so self centered I might consider settling down but too many women today are so into themselves that I'm glad to be single.

Totally understand.

Forum List

Back