Sex Scandal in Tennessee

Hell, that (or variations thereof) has been going on as long as there has been cops and firemen.

There was a group of MILFs in town that would recruit young men from the local PD/SD for their orgies. From what I understand a good time was had by all. ;)

Hell, that (or variations thereof) has been going on as long as there has been cops and firemen.

There was a group of MILFs in town that would recruit young men from the local PD/SD for their orgies. From what I understand a good time was had by all. ;)
They were all consenting adults.

If the LaVergne PD had all male officers and they were taking each other's cheeks, it would be considered "homophobic" to even object to it.

The problem here isn't with the officers having sex- it was with them having Normative sex.

The bitch is married. I wonder how long her husband stays with her.
I've had quite a few married women come on to me at social settings. I try to avoid them as I don't need a jealous husband after me. I wonder what is missing in their marriages.

The bitch is married. I wonder how long her husband stays with her.
Those cops took advantage of someone who was not probably fit to be a cop. There are a lot of cops who probably shouldn't be vested with authority and carrying a gun, and if you don't want to get shot by one of them, do what they tell you to do. At this point in history, if you think you can act the fool with a cop, you're too dumb to understand the consequences.

Those cops took advantage of someone who was not probably fit to be a cop. There are a lot of cops who probably shouldn't be vested with authority and carrying a gun, and if you don't want to get shot by one of them, do what they tell you to do. At this point in history, if you think you can act the fool with a cop, you're too dumb to understand the consequences.

The broad was giving up her cheeks voluntarily to those police officers. Just because these officers are swingers doesn't mean that they aren't capable of being a cop.

Those cops took advantage of someone who was not probably fit to be a cop. There are a lot of cops who probably shouldn't be vested with authority and carrying a gun.
I agree. It seems this woman was more interested in sleeping around than in enforcing the law. I always questioned women being in law enforcement because of how vulnerable they are.

The broad was giving up her cheeks voluntarily to those police officers. Just because these officers are swingers doesn't mean that they aren't capable of being a cop.
I disagree. These cops lack any kind of moral authority and shouldn't be in law enforcement. They are supposed to uphold the law and not use their badge to exploit vulnerable women.

Fake news without a photo of the lady cop in her camisole. :SMILEW~130:

Also, I wonder if she'd be interested in a job working as a personal bodyguard? :smoke:

She might get out a nightstick and hurt you real real bad by the roadside in a ditch.

Forum List

Back