Sex offender tried to burn down a home with two LESBIANS and eight children inside

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
A 73-year-old Miami man, who is also a registered sex offender, faces charges of attempted second-degree murder, arson, and committing a hate crime after he allegedly tried to burn down a home with two women and eight children inside because the women are lesbians.
Police: Sex offender set home on fire because occupants were lesbians

This story reminds me directly of another story.

An Indiana man convicted of setting fire to a mosque in Ohio told a judge on Wednesday that he committed the crimes because Fox News and conservative talk radio had convinced him that “most Muslims are terrorists.”
Mosque arsonist tells court: ?I only know what I hear on Fox News? | The Raw Story

It's time to stop attacking people we don't understand. We came to America because we weren't understood. Why are we doing it to others now? Where is the freedom for them?

A 73-year-old Miami man, who is also a registered sex offender, faces charges of attempted second-degree murder, arson, and committing a hate crime after he allegedly tried to burn down a home with two women and eight children inside because the women are lesbians.

An Indiana man convicted of setting fire to a mosque in Ohio told a judge on Wednesday that he committed the crimes because Fox News and conservative talk radio had convinced him that “most Muslims are terrorists.”
Mosque arsonist tells court: ?I only know what I hear on Fox News? | The Raw Story

It's time to stop attacking people we don't understand. We came to America because we weren't understood. Why are we doing it to others now? Where is the freedom for them?

I knew you couldn't resist. Remind us again why every thread you make attacks only the right while you claim you support no party? This thread did not have the required link to the right so you added one, you are an open book.

Whatever component parts that once made up the United States are unwilling to live with one another any longer.

( emphasis added)

I agree with you on most of what you said, but its not just those above who are misunderstood, its Christians, Jews, Mormons, etc. as well, their beliefs are bashed all the time. Why because one does not wish to try to understand their beliefs.

Some of the most hateful comments I've read on Muslims and Christians come from Atheists, not Christians or Fox News viewers.

“The idea that Islam is a ‘peaceful religion hijacked by extremists’ is a fantasy, and is now a particularly dangerous fantasy for Muslims to indulge,

Haven’t read Koran so couldn’t quote chapter and verse like I can for Bible. But often say Islam [is the] greatest force for evil today.”

“Of course you can have an opinion about Islam without having read the Qur’an. You don’t have to read “Mein Kampf” to have an opinion about Nazism.”

A ton more quotes from atheists here on Islam:

Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens: New Atheists flirt with Islamophobia

Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens: New Atheists flirt with Islamophobia - Salon.com

The strange part about it, is there won't be any article in Salon about "Christianophobia"

I believe that people need to try any understand everyone, not just a select few, all walks of life deserve respect for their religious preference. We can't pick one over the other. And if one really wants to get into it, Islam beliefs are just a strict if not more so when it comes to social issues than Christianity.

Religions need to understand that not everyone out there believe as they do as well. But Christians are no worse than any other religion IMO.

I knew you couldn't resist. Remind us again why every thread you make attacks only the right while you claim you support no party? This thread did not have the required link to the right so you added one, you are an open book.

Explain why this thread is party based and you will learn a lot about politics kid.

Whatever component parts that once made up the United States are unwilling to live with one another any longer.

Fact.
tumblr_m9a96bBpoI1re9x21o1_1280.jpg

CaféAuLait;8899492 said:

( emphasis added)

I agree with you on most of what you said, but its not just those above who are misunderstood, its Christians, Jews, Mormons, etc. as well, their beliefs are bashed all the time. Why because one does not wish to try to understand their beliefs.

Some of the most hateful comments I've read on Muslims and Christians come from Atheists, not Christians or Fox News viewers.

“The idea that Islam is a ‘peaceful religion hijacked by extremists’ is a fantasy, and is now a particularly dangerous fantasy for Muslims to indulge,

Haven’t read Koran so couldn’t quote chapter and verse like I can for Bible. But often say Islam [is the] greatest force for evil today.”

“Of course you can have an opinion about Islam without having read the Qur’an. You don’t have to read “Mein Kampf” to have an opinion about Nazism.”

A ton more quotes from atheists here on Islam:

Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens: New Atheists flirt with Islamophobia

Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens: New Atheists flirt with Islamophobia - Salon.com

The strange part about it, is there won't be any article in Salon about "Christianophobia"

I believe that people need to try any understand everyone, not just a select few, all walks of life deserve respect for their religious preference. We can't pick one over the other. And if one really wants to get into it, Islam beliefs are just a strict if not more so when it comes to social issues than Christianity.

Religions need to understand that not everyone out there believe as they do as well. But Christians are no worse than any other religion IMO.

I agree with you to an extent.

Christians came to America because they were being attacked as a culture and wanted Freedom. So we killed the Indians to prove we are a Freedom Based Culture.

Today we see Leftists attack Christianity. It's a fact. But I've never seen them use Government to do so. They use science and word of mouth which is "Freedom of Speech"

Should I start explaining the laws today that we have that are because of Christianity in Government? Are we Freedom of Religion or Freedom to impose our Religion onto others? Did we not learn our lesson as a nation?

You probably question why I attacked Fox News in my comment. It's because I follow all media and Fox News is hate driven propaganda against anyone they don't understand. And guess who they don't understand the most...............the left. Yet all the Fox News right thinks they know everything about the Left because Fox news taught them what the left thinks..........

Forgive me for profiling Fox News;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03EsZcqVcso]Ann Coulter says Tamerlan Tsarnaev's wife should be imprisoned just for wearing a hijab - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv4Bk7qnX-8]Michael Savage on Islam - YouTube[/ame]

^Yea. That's supposed to be mainstream media. All Fox News.

Last edited:
According to the arrest report, after being told of his rights, Valenzuela-Villanueva didn't admit to setting the fire, but did say he "despised the two adult victims for the simple fact that they were lesbians."

Further, he stated "Every time he saw them kissing, he felt a deep repugnance and in his opinion they did not deserve to have children."

He sounds like some USMB posters...

So I guess you posted this because why?

Do you think we needed to be reminded not to burn down our neighbors homes?

Lesbians and muslims, the connection is obvious, good call numbnuts.... :thup:

Lesbians and muslims, the connection is obvious, good call numbnuts.... :thup:

I see you missed the Fox News hate monger connection......

No surprise really. You followed it up with a hateful insult. People who use facts and brains don't need hate or insults. But nice try kiddo. :dev3:

According to the arrest report, after being told of his rights, Valenzuela-Villanueva didn't admit to setting the fire, but did say he "despised the two adult victims for the simple fact that they were lesbians."

Further, he stated "Every time he saw them kissing, he felt a deep repugnance and in his opinion they did not deserve to have children."

He sounds like some USMB posters...

And to my knowledge a camera spotted him doing it. He probably didn't mention he did it in the arrest report though huh?

So I guess you posted this because why?

Do you think we needed to be reminded not to burn down our neighbors homes?

The point is Hate Monger Media is bad and it drives the smallest brains and easiest pushovers to do crazy things.

I'm curious why you would think that the moral point here was "don't burn down houses".:cuckoo:

katzendogz

They never were.

We humans have never accepted the differences of others.

That's the whole point and its what we all need to work to change.

What does their being Lesbians have to do with anything, other than to flame the media's sick obsession with all things gay.

Forum List

Back