seven stats on climate change

That's what the "climate change" scam is all about, isn't it? Dumbasses like you shovel money at UN bureaucrats so they can live in opulence and you thereby relieve yourselves of all your irrational guilt. It will be just as effective to send me the money as it will be to send it to the UN or other climate change opportunists. I will even send you a certificate for 5 million carbon credits.
That is what you are all about., Being a dumbfuck & ignoring the science.
Your actual complaint is that I know plenty about science. That's how I know your "climate change" hocus-pocus is a scam.
You obviously don't know shit about science else you would not be so duped.
I'm not duped, dumbass. You are.
You are so fucking duped that you can't tell how duped you are. An AGW denier, A trump lover you can;'t be more duped than that.
Of course, you fail to post any evidence that I'm duped. Typical climate change cult member.

I don't bleev light bulbs and reusable grocery bags will save us.

I believe solar farms and nuclear power will. Along with hydropower and desalinization.

That is where we should be focusing our planet-saving efforts.

And yet why don't they focus on real solutions? Why is it the "solutions" they want all put us back to the dark ages? Nuclear power is a real solution...they fight it because it would provide cheap, renewable energy and allow developing countries to become more free and wealthier, needing the control of left wing elites less and less.......

I think solar farms are a dead end......they can't provide anywhere near what we need........I think the solution is out there and just hasn't been discovered yet...but that is what freedom and capitalism are for.....solving the problems of mankind....
Nuclear power is not cheap. It is heavily subsidized by the government. Three Mile Island was shut down because it could not compete.
We can reduce emissions now. Go buy an electric truck & quit being part of the problem.
The price of power in France is 1/3 the price in Germany, and France's power is 70% from nuclear.

Germany has higher taxation in an effort to force reduction in energy use.

Yes.....they have a history of forcing people to do things......it didn't end well for them or the world........

You are naive if you don't think US policies have done that for decades.

Let's cut auto accidents by FORCING people to drive slower.

Lets tax tobacco to FORCE people to smoke less.

But OMG OMG you assfucks are condemning your own children to a more difficult future along with everyone else's children, we should do nothing.

That is what you are all about., Being a dumbfuck & ignoring the science.
Your actual complaint is that I know plenty about science. That's how I know your "climate change" hocus-pocus is a scam.
You are so fucking duped that you can't tell how duped you are. An AGW denier, A trump lover you can;'t be more duped than that.
Of course, you fail to post any evidence that I'm duped. Typical climate change cult member.
Your posts are proof.

And yet why don't they focus on real solutions? Why is it the "solutions" they want all put us back to the dark ages? Nuclear power is a real solution...they fight it because it would provide cheap, renewable energy and allow developing countries to become more free and wealthier, needing the control of left wing elites less and less.......

I think solar farms are a dead end......they can't provide anywhere near what we need........I think the solution is out there and just hasn't been discovered yet...but that is what freedom and capitalism are for.....solving the problems of mankind....
Nuclear power is not cheap. It is heavily subsidized by the government. Three Mile Island was shut down because it could not compete.
We can reduce emissions now. Go buy an electric truck & quit being part of the problem.
The price of power in France is 1/3 the price in Germany, and France's power is 70% from nuclear.

Yes.....they have a history of forcing people to do things......it didn't end well for them or the world........

But OMG OMG you assfucks are condemning your own children to a more difficult future along with everyone else's children, we should do nothing.

Yes.......let's pretend that the U.S. and Germany have the same history.........

You guys are so funny when you aren't putting people into mass graves.

Just one comment on this topic

the liberals say that the way to stop AGW is for humans to stop polluting the air and water, correct?

No one on earth favors pollution, so why do you libs need the unproven link between pollution and climate?

Why isn't it enough to fight against pollution? 99% of humans would join you in that fight.

But its not really about pollution or climate, is it? Its about finding a way to control how others live, what they eat, what they drive, where they live, what temp they keep their thermostats at, whether they are allowed to reproduce, how they spend their money, how much money they are allowed to have.

Because leftists don't think humans are smart enough to make their own life decisions, and that only some all knowing elites at the top of government are smart enough to tell you how to live.

Rand and Orwell wrote about it years ago and they accurately foresaw the future---------------unless those of us who can still think and reason stop the foolishness now.

Do you have a picture of AOC on every wall of your house? You appear to be as stupid as she is, so its logical that you would worship the dumb little girl.

Just one comment on this topic

the liberals say that the way to stop AGW is for humans to stop polluting the air and water, correct?

No one on earth favors pollution, so why do you libs need the unproven link between pollution and climate?

Why isn't it enough to fight against pollution? 99% of humans would join you in that fight.

But its not really about pollution or climate, is it? Its about finding a way to control how others live, what they eat, what they drive, where they live, what temp they keep their thermostats at, whether they are allowed to reproduce, how they spend their money, how much money they are allowed to have.

Because leftists don't think humans are smart enough to make their own life decisions, and that only some all knowing elites at the top of government are smart enough to tell you how to live.

Rand and Orwell wrote about it years ago and they accurately foresaw the future---------------unless those of us who can still think and reason stop the foolishness now.

Exactly....well posted.....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Do you have a picture of AOC on every wall of your house? You appear to be as stupid as she is, so its logical that you would worship the dumb little girl.

It is always amazing how many people just want to put on the chain and be enslaved by really dumb people.....

I agree fighting pollution is something everyone wants. We need more Erin brockovichs out there keeping an eye on corporations that willfully and WANTINGLY pollute because they think it will cost more to do things properly, when it really won't. Screw their profits if it comes to even one, one human health issue. As far as global warming the climate has always changed so I'm a skeptic.

Your posts are proof.
They prove that you're an idiot.

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

7 Numbers Show How Dire Climate Change Got This Decade | HuffPost

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.

And nothing will be done to adapt to the changes because people are too busy throwing poop back and forth arguing over the cause.

This issue should never have been made a political one.

Adapting is one thing, what the watermelons want is to use their method of government as the only way to "save" us.

Conservatives are both free and welcome to propose policies to thwart climate change.

Are you so arrogant as to think anything you or anyone else does can alter the natural evolution of the earth?

So man has not pumped CO2 into the atmosphere? You do know we know how much man has added, right?

Lets take all the nuclear weapons on Earth, drill holes & bury them two miles underground & set them off at the same time.

So tell the class how much co2 mother nature has put in the atmosphere. And no you don't have a clue how much man has contributed. You can estimate it, but you can't accurately measure it.

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.
And Rachel Maddow makes the best case for why they are doing it, and why the Right doesn't care about climate change; Chris Matthews calls Rachel Maddow’s ‘Blowout’ a college education A very few grab all the wealth, while millions sacrifice the integrity of the climate, and the Republican Toad stool base can't see forest for tree, about how they are getting royally fucked as a result. A revolution is coming. It's inevitable.

And Rachel Maddow makes the best case for why they are doing it, and why the Right doesn't care about climate change; Chris Matthews calls Rachel Maddow’s ‘Blowout’ a college education A very few grab all the wealth, while millions sacrifice the integrity of the climate, and the Republican Toad stool base can't see forest for tree, about how they are getting royally fucked as a result. A revolution is coming. It's inevitable.

Didn't raunchey madcow just admit what she spews aren't facts?

Owlgore got rich telling you to be scared and not use electricity...............all while he bought McMansions and traveled the world on private jets.:21:

meme-1.jpg

You're a brainwashed idiot, jackass.

%E2%80%9CThe-Sky-is-Falling%E2%80%9D-Chicken-Little1.jpg

The Sky Is Falling Homer GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Come over here and shovel my snow, you easily brainwashed cowardly bitch.

Last edited:

You're a brainwashed idiot, jackass.

%E2%80%9CThe-Sky-is-Falling%E2%80%9D-Chicken-Little1.jpg

The Sky Is Falling Homer GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Come over here and shovel my snow, you easily brainwashed cowardly bitch.

Another stupid fuck who does not know the difference between weather & climate. You do realize that if the ave global temp rises 4 degrees that every day is just 4 degrees wamer.

I think your turban is too tight.

Owlgore got rich telling you to be scared and not use electricity...............all while he bought McMansions and traveled the world on private jets.:21:

Gore made his money in internet investments. Gore never said to not use electricity. It is not the size of your home but how you power it & where you get your poser. Traveling to a conference that helps reduce emissions outweighs the emissions of that flight,

No....the "other side" simply claims that man isn't to blame for climate change.......the sun and other factors change the climate, not man. We are too small and insignificant to do that....

While I agree we are not responsible for it, we are not too small and insignificant to not have an effect at all.
So what? Just as all warm-blooded animals must do in order to survive. we must necessarily warm our environment. We know that because of science.

Got a problem with that science?

Forum List

Back