Setting logged-in time?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Is there a way to specify how long you'll stay logged in, without clicking the Stay Logged In box?

It seems like I go get another cup of coffee and come back to find I'm no longer logged in, usually after I've composed another brilliant post and hit reply. :)

Is there a way to specify how long you'll stay logged in, without clicking the Stay Logged In box?

It seems like I go get another cup of coffee and come back to find I'm no longer logged in, usually after I've composed another brilliant post and hit reply. :)
Put a check in the box that says "Stay Logged In".

Put a check in the box that says "Stay Logged In".

Wonder why I never thought of that?

Oh, wait...

I did.

After 30 minutes you will no longer show as online...after about 60 minutes you will automatically get booted, unless you check the 'stay logged in' box.

Are those jack-booted boots, or soft boots? Nice, sweet, feminine boots?

:D
SEXY BOOTS BLACK1.jpg

After 30 minutes you will no longer show as online...after about 60 minutes you will automatically get booted, unless you check the 'stay logged in' box.
Just had an incident last night where neither of these applied. I opened two threads in two tabs, quickly left a reply in one thread, went to the other, replied, and I was logged out. All in the space of less than five minutes, so something else is going on.

Forum List

Back