Obama let's try this again thread -- Locked?

Why is this thread now locked?
We hate it. Lol

I'm there. I'm a good person.
I probably like most of the people in there but the thread is like how I met your mother. You either like it or you don't. Something about the title annoys me. For the longest time I thought it was a right wing thread bashing obama so I avoided it and just hoped it would go away. Then I found out otherwise and went in but was bored. It's all over the place. Like a bad inside joke.

I think you guys reached your limit.

It seems like a group of people who truly enjoy each other so start a new one.

We hate it. Lol

I probably like most of the people in there but the thread is like how I met your mother. You either like it or you don't. Something about the title annoys me. For the longest time I thought it was a right wing thread bashing obama so I avoided it and just hoped it would go away. Then I found out otherwise and went in but was bored. It's all over the place. Like a bad inside joke.

We have. But no one seems to want to decide which one they want to post on.

We hate it. Lol

If I'm talking about Ted Cruz or abortion, I like to be on a thread about Ted Cruz or abortion. You guys just talked about whatever and everything on that one thread, right?

We hate it. Lol

If I'm talking about Ted Cruz or abortion, I like to be on a thread about Ted Cruz or abortion. You guys just talked about whatever and everything on that one thread, right?
Yeah, that was an attraction for some of us. That the topic could range.

Of course, sometimes it ranged waaay too far.

Forum List

Back