Set-back For Obama....Hooray!

1. "How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria

Now notice the aver asserted here...May have been, now that doesn't sound to sure of what one is assessing...

C'mon....be honest....if it were notarized by Stevens, from the grave...you still wouldn't be able to connect those dots.....

True?

1. "How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria

Now notice the aver asserted here...May have been, now that doesn't sound to sure of what one is assessing...

C'mon....be honest....if it were notarized by Stevens, from the grave...you still wouldn't be able to connect those dots.....

True?
The notarizer would be the one in the Tea Party I bet...

And this OP will be the day's biggest propaganda lie.

You still haven't recognized that I only post the truth?

Not very bright, are you.
The truth from where, Mars?

So...where have you found any thing that isn't true?

Waiting....
Try giving the entire history of the Arab Spring in Egypt and you will find that Oblama had nothing to do with how the populace voted..
This article is a cut out of history to Maybe, convict someone with conjecture and hearsay...

By 'Arab Spring,' are you referring to the unrest due to Obama and the environmentalists???

... the result of the Leftist environmentalism.....co-opting sugar cane, etc to make ethanol....

1. "At the onset of the Egypt uprising and the Arab Spring food price inflation in Egypt was over 20 percent. The increase was caused by the rising global price of wheat. The global price of wheat rose between 50 and 70 percent in 2010. As a result Egyptian budgets were drained. Egypt is among the world’s largest importers of wheat, and the global wheat market has been dynamic recently."
EcoTalk: Climate Change Seasons: Food Winter - Arab Spring -Societal Fall

2. " The results showed that the dominant causes of price increases during this period were investor speculation and ethanol conversion."
UPDATE February 2012 — The Food Crises: Predictive validation of a quantitative model of food prices including speculators and ethanol conversion | NECSI

Liberalism, in every iteration, leads to disasters.

I love the way Oblama controls the populace in other nations....

Was going to respond then realized your post was just to rack up post count
So is yours, so I won't reply either....

The least you should do is include a number count with each vacuous post....

He's the new TM

I really miss Ms. Truthie's "you lair!"

I love the way Oblama controls the populace in other nations....

He's the new TM

They treated her like shyt, nice fellows...

^ Most dangerous place at USMB is getting between Starkey and a post that criticizes his Messiah, Barack Hussein Obama, Praise be his Holy Name

Translated: I know Starkey is an active, faithful Christian who does not put up with religious nonsense from the extreme right.
Like how a Muslim goes to a Christian church weekly, yet punny pundits still claim he is a Muslim?

^ Most dangerous place at USMB is getting between Starkey and a post that criticizes his Messiah, Barack Hussein Obama, Praise be his Holy Name

Translated: I know Starkey is an active, faithful Christian who does not put up with religious nonsense from the extreme right.

If you are going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.
The evidence heavily supports his statement....

Israel was the only venue he was ever "enraged" at....." Obama “Enraged” at Israel.... Enraged. Not “alarmed” or “concerned” or “irritated” or even “angered.” Anger is a feeling. Rage is a frenzy. Anger passes. Rage feeds on itself. Anger is specific. Rage is obsessional, neurotic."
Obama 8220 Enraged 8221 at Israel The Blog on Obama White House Dossier

The word "enraged" was never uttered by Obama. The descriptive was used by an Israeli reporter.

Partisan hackery.

He's the new TM

They treated her like shyt, nice fellows...

"They"???

I always played along with her, called her Ms.Truthie....

It was always a belly laugh..."christains..."

I know you try to fill her shoes....but thems is tough 'ruby slippers' to fill!

Israel was the only venue he was ever "enraged" at....." Obama “Enraged” at Israel.... Enraged. Not “alarmed” or “concerned” or “irritated” or even “angered.” Anger is a feeling. Rage is a frenzy. Anger passes. Rage feeds on itself. Anger is specific. Rage is obsessional, neurotic."
Obama 8220 Enraged 8221 at Israel The Blog on Obama White House Dossier

The word "enraged" was never uttered by Obama. The descriptive was used by an Israeli reporter.

Partisan hackery.

Your attempt at relevance doesn't contradict the portion of the OP you've linked, dunce.

And when the radical Muslim Brotherhood was kicked out in Egypt....the first thing Obama (the most merciful) did was punish the new regime... "U.S. to cut some military aid to Egypt after coup, turmoil..."
U.S. to cut some military aid to Egypt after coup turmoil - CNN.com

The US is required by law to cut military aid to Egypt if there is a military coup.
Exactly, and the a senior member of the senate Foreign relations Committee that urged Oblama to cut off aid was McCain...Oblama refused to call it a coup so aid was not cut, but Congress does control foreign aid funding..
The Egyptian military ousted Mohamed Morsi from the presidency last week, and a dispute about the country's leadership is ongoing. The Obama administration has said it is not aligned with any particular group and has avoided calling the ouster of Morsi a coup.

If Obama were to describe what happened as a coup,it would trigger cuts in aid to Egypt. The U.S. government provides more than a billion dollars in annual assistance to Egypt, with most of it going to the military. McCain said he does not think money that has already been allocated can be pulled back.
McCain calls for suspension of aid to Egypt other senators disagree - The Washington Post

If you are going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.
The evidence heavily supports his statement....

Translated: I know that Starkey has outed my far right religious nonsense yet once again, and I resent it.

And when the radical Muslim Brotherhood was kicked out in Egypt....the first thing Obama (the most merciful) did was punish the new regime... "U.S. to cut some military aid to Egypt after coup, turmoil..."
U.S. to cut some military aid to Egypt after coup turmoil - CNN.com

The US is required by law to cut military aid to Egypt if there is a military coup.

Obey the Law U.S. Must Cut Aid to Egypt After Military Coup

And Obama follows the law???

You are a moron.

1. " Feds: Obama Broke Law with Bergdahl Swap" President Obama violated a “clear and unambiguous” law when he released five Guantanamo Bay detainees in exchange for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, the Government Accountability Office reported Thursday. Feds Obama Broke Law with Bergdahl Swap National Review Online

2. " George Will: Obama’s unconstitutional steps worse than Nixon’s

a. President Obama’s increasingly grandiose claims for presidential power are inversely proportional to his shriveling presidency. Desperation fuels arrogance ...his pantry of excuses for failureis bare, hisdomestic agendais nonexistent and hisforeign policy... is floundering. And atlast week’s news conferencehe offered inconvenience as a justification for illegality.

b. Explaining his decision tounilaterally rewrite the Affordable Care Act(ACA), he said: “I didn’t simply choose to” ignore the statutory requirement for beginning in 2014 the employer mandate to provide employees with health care. No, “this was in consultation with businesses.”

c. ....journalists did not ask the pertinent question: “Where does the Constitution confer upon presidents the ‘executive authority’ to ignore the separation of powers by revising laws?” .... there is no such authority.

Even if he understood “normal” political environments here, the Constitution is not suspended...."
George Will Obama s unconstitutional steps worse than Nixon s - The Washington Post

3. "Turley: Obama's "Become The Very Danger The Constitution Was Designed To Avoid"
Turley Obama s Become The Very Danger The Constitution Was Designed To Avoid Video RealClearPolitics

Did I say you were a moron??
See...not I have to apologize to morons.

Forum List

Back