Sessions Won't Make 'Blanket Commitment' On Not Jailing Journalists

^ #16 Ad hominem! I am not familiar with PizzaGate, but WeinsteinGate has exposed the fact that high level Hollywood is filled with pedophiles, qu33rs and sexual assaulters. No conservative is taking the law into their own hands in regards to that, although it would be understandable.

The most amazing part about all this Weinstein business is how shocked people are acting. Even I knew, in like 8th grade, the kind of shit that runs rampant there, ESPECIALLY in the old days. A super rich, powerful guy abusing his position to take advantage of women? Shocking, I tell you.

But if conservatives want to play that game, there is a list of sex scandals involving them (and democrats too, actually) a mile long. So not sure why we want to go down that road.

^ #16 Ad hominem! I am not familiar with PizzaGate, but WeinsteinGate has exposed the fact that high level Hollywood is filled with pedophiles, qu33rs and sexual assaulters

Always REMEMBER, Larry Craig and Mark Foley two Republican PERVERTS....

Mm, still don't change the fact. Your dark messiah would threaten to toss any reporter who challenged him. Even had some snooped on. So you got any evidence of any other president doing this?

Will the orange clown's bullshit cry of "Fake News" do????..............LOL

Should I list all of Trump's tweets against journalists???

Mm, still don't change the fact. Your dark messiah would threaten to toss any reporter who challenged him. Even had some snooped on. So you got any evidence of any other president doing this?

Will the orange clown's bullshit cry of "Fake News" do????..............LOL

Should I list all of Trump's tweets against journalists???

See? You AFU. Maddows on now. Don't you have a date with a warm wet towel and an easy chair?

Freedom of speech is about the most important constitutional right we have. Be very careful attacking the media for reporting the news...We may wake up one day looking more like rusia.

So it was okay for past presidents to toss journalists in jail? Hell, even judges do it and are lies free speech?

Sessions Won't Make 'Blanket Commitment' On Not Jailing Journalists
Source: Talking Points Memo

By TIERNEY SNEED Published OCTOBER 18, 2017 2:43 PM
Attorney General Jeff Sessions would not give a straight answer to Sen. Amy Klobuchar’s (D-MN) request to confirm that he will not put reporters in jail “for doing their jobs.”

“I don’t know if I can make a blanket commitment to that effect,” Sessions said during his hearing in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“But I would say this, we have not taken any aggressive action against the media at this point,” he continued. “We have matters that involve the most serious national security issues that put our country at risk, and we will utilize the authorities that we have legally and constitutionally if we have to.”

“We always try to find an alternative way, as you probably know, Senator Klobuchar, to directly confronting media persons,” he added. “But that is not a total blanket protection.”

###

Read more: Sessions Won't Make 'Blanket Commitment' On Not Jailing Journalists

This is what happens in North Korea or Russia. This guy doesn't work for freedom but tyranny.
Its all about applying pressure isnt it ? Write stuff we like and you will be ok.
------------------------------------------ and Tommy here is only an 'english' subject , pay no attention to him eh
Im not English.
---------------------------------------------------- yer a 'welsman' and how long have your masters , the english been lording it over you guys Tommy . And i like the Welsh , quite a few of Americas Founders were Welsh and the WELSH helped run the 'english / brits' back to where they belong during our American Revolution . Point is that you guys don't even have 'Freedom of Speech' in ' england or wales' so what you have to say about American media and Free Speech means nothing Tommy .

Forum List

Back