75 former u.s. attorneys condemn sessions and zero tolerance policy

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
they say, like all normal americans know, that there is no legal reason for children to be taken from their families.

but what do they know, right, trumplings?

As former U.S. Attorneys, we know that none of these consequences — nor the policy itself — is required by law. Rather, its implementation and its execution are taking place solely at your direction, and the unfolding tragedy falls squarely on your shoulders. It is time for you to announce that this policy was ill-conceived and that its consequences and cost are too drastic, too inhumane, and flatly inconsistent with the mission and values of the United States Department of Justice. It is time for you to end it. Effective leadership and the integrity of the world’s leading law enforcement agency require nothing less.

Bipartisan Group of Former United States Attorneys Call on Sessions to End Family Separation

complete text and signatories at link

they say, like all normal americans know, that there is no legal reason for children to be taken from their families.

As former U.S. Attorneys, we know that none of these consequences — nor the policy itself — is required by law. Rather, its implementation and its execution are taking place solely at your direction, and the unfolding tragedy falls squarely on your shoulders. It is time for you to announce that this policy was ill-conceived and that its consequences and cost are too drastic, too inhumane, and flatly inconsistent with the mission and values of the United States Department of Justice. It is time for you to end it. Effective leadership and the integrity of the world’s leading law enforcement agency require nothing less.

Bipartisan Group of Former United States Attorneys Call on Sessions to End Family Separation

Former...

• Banned

Former...

what point are you deluding yourself into believing you've made, trumpling?

Former...

Just like the experts on Fox, CNN and MSNBC who are former government employees.
Notice how people who are retired have the balls to speak up.
Which means they had no balls when they were on the payroll.

I see you're not too bright.

• Banned

Former...

Just like the experts on Fox, CNN and MSNBC who are former government employees.

perhaps, but i'd have to wrap a plastic bag around my head for a week to get to your level of stupidity.

thanks for sharing

Former...

perhaps, but i'd have to wrap a plastic bag around my head for a week to get to your level of stupidity.

thanks for sharing
You're a fucking idiot if you haven't noticed this pattern in the last, oh, 50 years.

• Banned

Former...

thanks for sharing
You're a fucking idiot if you haven't noticed this pattern in the last, oh, 50 years.

that's nice, honey

perhaps you'd care to say something about the substance

j/k i know you've got nothing

Former...

thanks for sharing

that's nice, honey

Your existence is an ad hominem.
It's amazing...posting anything from "formers"?
Damn, you and your fellow 10 psychos are desperate.

• Banned

thanks for sharing

that's nice, honey

so, you've got nothing except formers

that's truly pathetic, even for you

thanks for sharing

that's nice, honey

You have it backwards...you have nothing but formers.
Now get someone who's relevant, which excludes yourself.

thanks for sharing

that's nice, honey

we've already established that you've got nothing- there's really no need for you to keep pointing it out

that's nice, honey

we've already established that you've got nothing- there's really no need for you to keep pointing it out
I've been in your weak position years ago.
The problem I have is that I am part of a very educated community where the opinion of "formers" means nothing.
The difference between the two of us is that I grew up.
And I didn't have a username on a message board to hide behind.

Fuck them and the children they rode in on. Every time commiecrats start screaming "it's for the children" America gets fucked. No thanks, ship the criminal aliens and their spawn back where they came from.

that's nice, honey

You would have a more compelling debate if you argued against Rainman. Some people are just too fucking dumb to waste time on.

If we want to stop the influx of illegal migrants, our government just needs to inform the assorted Central American nations that if they don't stop the people from leaving their countries, the US will stop giving each of them literally "millions" of dollars each year for their supposed aid programs. Each year, our government gives each one of those Central American nations, more millions for aid than they have in actual people in the countries. Each one of their people could be a millionaire, while we here live from paycheck to paycheck.

Former...

thanks for sharing

You aspire to be a low grade imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2018-6-20_17-30-19.jpeg

Greg

Isn't this reminiscent of the 50 or so "state department" Swamp rat faggot anti-Americans who signed a petition against our President way back when. :p

Forum List

Back