Sessions' firing is a very good omen.....for democrats

I was under the impression that the President decided who the AG was. I was unaware that firing him was a constitutional crisis since the AG clearly falls under Article 2 powers.

It is amusing to watch the same people who flipped out about Sessions being appointed claiming he was a racist nazi klansman unqualified for the job out protesting that he was fired.

Just goes to show how insincere the original objections were
So you think a president can subvert the confirmation process by having an Attorney General approved of by the Senate, then firing said AG and installing their own Attorney General without Senate approval, as required by the Constitution?

How is firing an AG and making a temp recess appointment while searching for a new one to be confirmed by the senate subverting anything?

It’s completely impractical to suggest he needs to have the senate approve a temp AG while he searches for a new one while the senate is not in session
How you ask?? When that temp is already in the pocket of the president doing his best to stop investigations into trumps illegal acts

You're almost right.

Here try again:

How you ask?? When that temp is already doing his best to stop illegal acts.

Ahh.... Now you get it!

Jo
What illegal acts has Mueller engaged in??

He has assumed the power of high officer
Sorry got to leave Have a couple of Walking Dead episodes to catch up on
Do you mean the ones about Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden?

Joe is not dead yet... He still gets erections
Around nine year old girls.

Jo
You sure do lead a crazy fantasy life.
Nah .... I just watch you tube.

Jo

Worked out fine, the shitstain is gone and forgotten....regardless what BS you come up with from your befuddled mind

You haven't been right about a damn thing. Give it and your TDS a rest, you're worn out and tiresome

Sassy, aren't you getting a bit tired of walking around with an orange tongue?....lol
There is nothing trump can do to piss off his base. He was right when he said he could shoot some one on fifth ave and lose his base. If decent repubs were oing to stand up they would have already. They have been given nore than enough amo to see trump has no respect for the truth or any one other than himself and the daughter he wants to date.

You can replace the word Trump with the word Obama above and all of it would still be true.

Jo
fuckoff trump bot! Your own leader makes fun of you!

Oh my....how deeply intellectual....
Did you write that on the men's room
Wall yet spunky? Next to a pic of you doing
A blowbama?
Your president laughs at you every night. You are not smart enough to know you have been insulted. You are a mental midget and do not matter to me. I will tell you what I think of your opinion and put you on ignore.

So you think a president can subvert the confirmation process by having an Attorney General approved of by the Senate, then firing said AG and installing their own Attorney General without Senate approval, as required by the Constitution?

How is firing an AG and making a temp recess appointment while searching for a new one to be confirmed by the senate subverting anything?

It’s completely impractical to suggest he needs to have the senate approve a temp AG while he searches for a new one while the senate is not in session
How you ask?? When that temp is already in the pocket of the president doing his best to stop investigations into trumps illegal acts

You're almost right.

Here try again:

How you ask?? When that temp is already doing his best to stop illegal acts.

Ahh.... Now you get it!

Jo
What illegal acts has Mueller engaged in??

He has assumed the power of high officer
Sorry got to leave Have a couple of Walking Dead episodes to catch up on
Do you mean the ones about Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden?

Joe is not dead yet... He still gets erections
Around nine year old girls.

Jo
You sure do lead a crazy fantasy life.
Nah .... I just watch you tube.

Jo
Not even YouTube can support your sick fantasies.

Don't hold your breath
I posted it. Now we all get to watch your head explode.

:blowup:
You posted the confirmation process
That is all. What you have failed to do is
Show that it forbids interim appointments.
I expect that the Senate will be sitting for confirmation very soon. Names have already been floated out. Leaving Rosenstein in charge is not an option.

Jo
None are allowed if the Constitution doesn’t allow for it. It actually does in cases where the Senate is on recess. That’s the only exception given. And the Senate is not on recess.
None of this matters. Whitaker is there to force Mueller to go public with any evidence of collusion between the President's campaign and the Russian government and when he shows he has none, to shut down the "investigation". By the time this issue makes it's way through the courts, this will have been done and a new AG, not Whitaker, will have been confirmed by the Senate.

Yep ...

You nailed it.

Jo
NEXT UP Obstruction... plenty to get the orange pos on that Guess the moron doesn't remember how it happened with tricky dick

Trump has just crossed over to attempting to fuck over the Constitution and attempting to be above the law to protect his own hide and his corrupt family members.

Time for republicans who care about the country and NOT just their own sorry hide to step up and tell the wanna be "emperor" to put some clothes on.

I was under the impression that the President decided who the AG was. I was unaware that firing him was a constitutional crisis since the AG clearly falls under Article 2 powers.

It is amusing to watch the same people who flipped out about Sessions being appointed claiming he was a racist nazi klansman unqualified for the job out protesting that he was fired.

Just goes to show how insincere the original objections were

The Senate was technically in session as they were holding pro forms sessions every few days so that recess appointments could not happen.

I think someone should get in touch with the DOJ and have them arrest themselves.

Jo

Post Article, section and paragraph please.

Don't hold your breath

I expect that the Senate will be sitting for confirmation very soon. Names have already been floated out. Leaving Rosenstein in charge is not an option.

Jo
None are allowed if the Constitution doesn’t allow for it. It actually does in cases where the Senate is on recess. That’s the only exception given. And the Senate is not on recess.

Oh? I didn't read that in the law you posted at
All. .... You're adding that part.

Jo

Ask Loretta lynch... She did nothing but protect.

Jo
Lets just say you're right Does that give this trump pos the right to do the same without even a whimper from those who kiss is ass? And Obama wasn't being protected from dealing with our enemy

Good God man Obama was protected by the press, by the attorney general, by the courts
and by the general spirits of dishonesty everywhere.

I don't excuse Trump doing what he does but I do call a double standard when I see one.

Jo
Remind me What was Obama being protected from ?? {besides the repub scum in congress}

If you have to ask you are already too far behind.

Jo
That you can’t answer, answers for you.

Who says I can't? I'm just not going to waste time on the well knowns.... That you don't already know answers all.

Jo

How is firing an AG and making a temp recess appointment while searching for a new one to be confirmed by the senate subverting anythin

MORON......Trump may be entitled to FIRE Sessions....but once that is done, the deputy (Rosenstein) is next in line.....or about 4 other people on that sequence.

Instead the orange prick "chooses" a stooge of his to take over......If you can't see the con-job......go to bed after some big glass of kool-aid.

All presidents appoint AG's who share their views.

Fo you and OTHER morons......I fixed the sentence for you.

All presidents [WHO ARE UNDER INVESTIGATIONS] appoint AG's who share their views.

Post Article, section and paragraph please.

Don't hold your breath

Jo

Jo
Wow, you’re really clueless about the Constitution, huh?

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Lets just say you're right Does that give this trump pos the right to do the same without even a whimper from those who kiss is ass? And Obama wasn't being protected from dealing with our enemy

Good God man Obama was protected by the press, by the attorney general, by the courts

I don't excuse Trump doing what he does but I do call a double standard when I see one.

Jo
Remind me What was Obama being protected from ?? {besides the repub scum in congress}

Jo

Who says I can't? I'm just not going to waste time on the well knowns.... That you don't already know answers all.

Jo
People who can prove their claims, do; those who can’t, huff & bluff, like you’re doing.

Jo

Jo

Jo
People who can prove their claims, do; those who can’t, huff & bluff, like you’re doing.

Only beginners fall for that bait.

Jo

Jo

Jo

Only beginners fall for that bait.

Jo
Jo quit while you're behind

Don't hold your breath

Jo

Jo

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Still don't see anything expressly forbidden there. You're flailing. Now if it said...only...or
Shall not....or....never..... You would have a point. But alas your claim of unconstitutionality still flounders in theory-land. I understand.... You've suddenly repented and become a strict constitutionalist! You should love Kavanaugh! Ahhh but what's this? You're only strict when it favors you're predilections?
Tsk.... Guess that's why we have the federal bench.

Jo

Jo

Jo

Still don't see anything expressly forbidden there. You're flailing. Now if it said...only...or
Shall not....or....never..... You would have a point. But alas your claim of unconstitutionality still flounders in theory-land. I understand.... You've suddenly repented and become a strict constitutionalist! You should love Kavanaugh! Ahhh but what's this? You're only strict when it favors you're predilections?
Tsk.... Guess that's why we have the federal bench.

Jo
LOL

Why do you hold me responsible because you’re too stupid to understand what, “with the Advice and Consent of the Senate,” means?

Let's quit pretending that any of Trump's actions have any consequence. He could rape a child on live TV and his supporters would still be there for him. Somehow, people like this guy no matter what he does. It's something I'll never understand.

Mark my words; he WILL oversee the corrupt dismantling of the investigation, and absolutely nothing will come of it. We will slide closer and closer to a people that succumb to a dictator. The U.S. is apparently no different than any other country in that regard. After all, if an idiot like Trump can make gains toward authoritarianism this great, imagine what a truly brilliant and conniving mind could accomplish in the role. It's only a matter of time ...

Forum List

Back