Sessions' Church challenges Sessions on immigration policy

The United Methodist church is left wing.
No person has a right to ignore our immigration laws.
The U.S. has a 100% right to control its border crossings.
The undocumented Democrats are using their kids as passports.
They are dumping their kids at the border for the Border Patrol to pick-up.
Once their kids are in America they demand to be reunited with them.
Then they are all given free housing, free food, free healthcare, free education and Affirmative Action privileges.
And then the American Taxpayers get the bill and then the LWNJ SJWs call the Taxpayers racist.

Last edited:
My Church is Right Wing and the minister spoke of the child separation policy as one that places man's law above the law of God. He was right....

It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Luke 17:2

There is no compassion in this Regime. It is full of hate...

My Church is Right Wing and the minister spoke of the child separation policy as one that places man's law above the law of God. He was right....

It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Why do the crazy Democrats want to put children in jail with adults.
That's illegal.
The kids are only separated until the adult's case is resolved.

Last edited:
We don't send American citizen kids to jail with their parents.
WTF is wrong with the crazy left wingers.

"This week, we in the congregation have been surprised to find ourselves at the center of a firestorm over our nation's immigration policy, more specifically the policy of separating undocumented immigrant children from their parents as they are apprehended after crossing the US-Mexico border," said the Rev. Tracy McNeil Wines, pastor at Clarendon United Methodist Church.

These illegal aliens don't have documents either?

How are we supposed to know the children they illegally crossed our borders with, are theirs?

Let's just kick these documentless illegal aliens out of our country, quickly, along with the children they
claim are their children.

Hopefully our wonderful neighbor to the south can give them asylum
and treat them with the dignity and respect they deserve.

So Miller's experiment leaves about 2300 kids separated from their parents. Some may never be reunited. This will be a rallying cry for the Dems in November....

So Miller's experiment leaves about 2300 kids separated from their parents. Some may never be reunited. This will be a rallying cry for the Dems in November....
Great, Vote Democrat for more illegal immigration, parents dumping their kids at the border, human trafficking, Mexican Cartel drug smuggling

The United Methodist church is left wing.
No person has a right to ignore our immigration laws.
The U.S. has a 100% right to control its border crossings.
The undocumented Democrats are using their kids as passports.
They are dumping their kids at the border for the Border Patrol to pick-up.
Once their kids are in America they demand to be reunited with them.
Then they are all given free housing, free food, free healthcare, free education and Affirmative Action privileges.
And then the American Taxpayers get the bill and then the LWNJ SJWs call the Taxpayers racist.
Is it really really serious, right wingers. Just say so, so we know where our Priorities lie.

No true Christian who has a real relation with Jesus Christ supports Session or Trump on this immigration fiasco.

This would not be happening if those immigrants were blonde haired and blue eyed.

Sessions is acting unChristian.

It will fail too. These parents aren't parents. They are traffickers and everyone but idealogue democrats know it.

"One of Sessions pastors?" It sounds like a mild criticism from a Methodist minister who probably doesn't grasp the concept of "zero tolerance" and watches too much CNN. Much ado about nothing.

Yeah, I guess dragging kids across 2000 miles of dangerous territory is just a picnic, where many have been abused and killed. I wonder if the methodist think child endangerment is child abuse? Trump should resume the separations, it's proved to be effective in discouraging people form going to the border.

let's end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror, to pay for it.

:wtf:are you talking about, that has nothing to do with what I said. OH and to pay for what?

If CNN merely quoted a Methodist minister it really wouldn't have much of an impact. They couldn't say it was Sessions minister because that wouldn't be true so they use the awkward phrase "one of Sessions ministers". It was a relatively mild criticism no doubt based on media coverage rather than reality and it is much ado about nothing. It tells you one thing though, Media Matters is everywhere.

ROFL...wait....LOL....you in Church....LOL....haven't even gotten to the part about a Right Wing Church....LOL.

Yeah, I guess dragging kids across 2000 miles of dangerous territory is just a picnic, where many have been abused and killed. I wonder if the methodist think child endangerment is child abuse? Trump should resume the separations, it's proved to be effective in discouraging people form going to the border.

let's end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror, to pay for it.

:wtf:are you talking about, that has nothing to do with what I said. OH and to pay for what?

the right wing is so, droll.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Come on....you know the national debt only matter during Democratic administration.....The GOP is like Alfred E Newman now...."What....me worry?"

Our grandchildren will need to worry....

Forum List

Back