Seriously, what's wrong with Jon Huntsman?

He seems like a sane and honorable gentleman to me. Why doesn't the right like him?

The fact that you like him is sufficient cause for denying him the nomination.

He's a RINO who believes in the global warming hocus-pocus.

enough said.

He seems like a sane and honorable gentleman to me. Why doesn't the right like him?

enough said.

So believing what nearly every credible scientist says is definitely happening makes one a RINO? THAT explains a lot.

enough said

Because he's a leftist.

I mean, he'd be a perfectly fine candidate if you really think it is the business of government to regulate what kind of light bulb you should put in your house and how much water should be in your toilet.

He's a really good candidate if you think that what you earn belongs to the government, and you should be grateful for what they let you keep.

The thing is, if you are the kind of person who thinks that John Huntsman would be a fine president, then you are probably the kind of person who thinks (despite all evidence to the contrary) that Barack Obama is a fine president.

So what would be the point of voting for him? Might as well keep Obama.

Of course, I wouldn't vote for him for the same reason I wouldn't vote for Romney. He belongs to a whacky cult I hate.

What I have noticed is that there seems to be a real animus between Romney and Huntsman. These guys just don't like each other and it must be some weird Mormon thing.

enough said.

So believing what nearly every credible scientist says is definitely happening makes one a RINO? THAT explains a lot.

enough said

If the science backs it up, why do they keep having to fabricate data?

Because he's a leftist.

I mean, he'd be a perfectly fine candidate if you really think it is the business of government to regulate what kind of light bulb you should put in your house and how much water should be in your toilet.

He's a really good candidate if you think that what you earn belongs to the government, and you should be grateful for what they let you keep.

The thing is, if you are the kind of person who thinks that John Huntsman would be a fine president, then you are probably the kind of person who thinks (despite all evidence to the contrary) that Barack Obama is a fine president.

So what would be the point of voting for him? Might as well keep Obama.

Of course, I wouldn't vote for him for the same reason I wouldn't vote for Romney. He belongs to a whacky cult I hate.

What I have noticed is that there seems to be a real animus between Romney and Huntsman. These guys just don't like each other and it must be some weird Mormon thing.

Young -vs- Smith

Kind of like Shiite -vs- Sunni or Catholic -vs- Protestant.

And yes, they all LOOK alike, so it's a bitch trying to keep up!

enough said.

Did he make a global warming video with Nancy Pelosi like the Freddie Mac lobbyist Newt Gingrich too?

Young -vs- Smith

Smith and Young weren't against each other...

Not sure what your point is here... I just point out that Huntsman's whole candidacy seems to be an animus against Romney. Which I have no problem with, Romney is such a loathesome, horrid creature that even other Mormons hate him.

I for the life of me don't know why Huntsman is even calling himself a Republican at this point. He gave up that right when he went to go work for Barry.

Young -vs- Smith

Not sure what your point is here... I just point out that Huntsman's whole candidacy seems to be an animus against Romney. Which I have no problem with, Romney is such a loathesome, horrid creature that even other Mormons hate him.

I for the life of me don't know why Huntsman is even calling himself a Republican at this point. He gave up that right when he went to go work for Barry.

Well since he's been pretty much the front runner throughout the entire GOP field for POTUS what does that say about the GOP? :confused:

Young -vs- Smith

Well since he's been pretty much the front runner throughout the entire GOP field for POTUS what does that say about the GOP? :confused:

That 75% of us don't want him and never have. His "Frontrunner" status is based on the fact the establishment pushes him, but most Republicans would rather have someone else.

The only reason why Romney is the frontrunner is his williness to spend the millions he's made putting working folks out of jobs on these runs.

That 75% of us don't want him and never have. His "Frontrunner" status is based on the fact the establishment pushes him, but most Republicans would rather have someone else.

The only reason why Romney is the frontrunner is his williness to spend the millions he's made putting working folks out of jobs on these runs.

"75% of us don't want him and never have" and yet he's polled near the top of every poll taken of likely GOP voters?

Poll: Romney Retains Huge New Hampshire Lead : It's All Politics : NPR

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7R8oiNUXc]Romney Holds Lead While Gingrich Surges - YouTube[/ame]

"75% of us don't want him and never have" and yet he's polled near the top of every poll taken of likely GOP voters?

Poll: Romney Retains Huge New Hampshire Lead : It's All Politics : NPR

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7R8oiNUXc]Romney Holds Lead While Gingrich Surges - YouTube[/ame]

First, guy, that's New Hampshire. Why this one little state has such an outsized influence has always mystified me, as it has picked more losers than winners over the years.

Secondly, ROmney does as well in polls against Obama as Ron Paul does. Batshit crazy Ron Paul still gets 45% against Obama in some polls. So he's very good at being "not Obama", although really, he's too much like Obama for my taste.

Now, that said, I think he might well end up being the nominee, because the GOP Establishment is trying its very best to rig the game in his favor. They would rather lose to Obama than lose control of the Party to the TEA movement.

Young -vs- Smith

More than half my point was an attempt at warped humor - I recall some sort of rift between the followers of Brigham Young and those who followed Joseph Smith when the cult was in its formative years. I don't think it was quite the rift that the arms dealers for todays Sunnis and Shiites enjoy, but I do believe a rift exists.

That being said, I have no clue (nor do I care) if Huntsman or Romney have issues in that direction - I wanted the damn joke.

Young -vs- Smith

It says that the GOP either doesn't have adequate representation among Mormons, or that Mormons hate Obama enough to consider their party above their personal feelings.

Forum List

Back