Official OWS movement web site is not left leaning at all

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
The media embeds their tattooed left wing loons who vandalise and try to discredit the movement, but I've been searching for the official web site for the movement, it's not anywhere on top of the search engines - and I finally found it: it's People VS media - there's nothing left leaning about it, it's basicaly a movement against government bailing out special interests, which is the same thing as tea party only more persistent and world wide, so the government/media are (*)(*)(*)(*)ting in their pants and try to shove it to the left and out of the way. check it out for yourself and see...

I did not find anything there about "give me your money, I want your nice house, pay for my education" crap on the official OWS site that I keep hearing about OWS.

But some try to portray the OWS as this: (warning, graphic)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw]Flash Mob of 50 Black Teens Rob and Ransack 7 Eleven Store in Silver Springs - YouTube[/ame]

Each of the "Occupy" cities have "PR Working Groups". They know they are losing public support.

Actions speak louder than words. And their actions have been "left leaning" inc. but not limited to harrassment, drug use, public defecation and rape.

Each of the "Occupy" cities have "PR Working Groups". They know they are losing public support.

Actions speak louder than words. And their actions have been "left leaning" inc. but not limited to harrassment, drug use, public defecation and rape.
:lol: Rape is a left leaning action???

What OWS wants confuses the clueless dupes on this board.

The MASTERS understand it perfectly, though.

Hence the cops.

Why would you need a PR thinktank if your message was getting out. And that's thier dillemma, isn't it?

It amounts to nothing but damage control.

Forum List

Back