Seriously, I Don't Get It

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I don't get why Newt Gingrich is not being run out of the Republican Party on a rail.

A guy who cheated on not one, but two wives, and divorced twice, in the party of Family Values.

A guy who was the first Speaker of the House in American history to be fined for lying to Congress. At the same time he was impeaching the President of the United States for lying. In the party of morality.

A guy who was cheating on his wife at the same time he was yelling at the top of his lungs that he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth. In the party of integrity.

A guy who used his connections as a former Speaker of the House to snag a job with Freddie Mac's top lobbyist for seven years, during the buildup of the sub-prime crisis. As a member of the party which blames the GSEs and the CRA for the crash. This is the same guy who said Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should go to prison because of their connections to lobbyists at the GSEs!

Impeach Clinton for lying while lying. Attack Clinton's affair while having an affair. Says Frank and Dodd should go to prison for GSE connections while he was working for the GSE's top lobbyist. Are we detecting a pattern of hypocrisy here?

And now he attacks one of the fundamentals of capitalism by going after his competition for working for a venture capital firm. He attacks his opponent for being a greedy capitalist who puts profits before people. Right out of the liberal playbook! And in keeping with his hypocritical lifestyle, he once collected income from a venture capital firm!

Next, he demands his competition reveal his tax returns so everyone can see what low, low capital gains taxes he pays. Newt plays the class warfare card! Again, right out of the liberal playbook.

Honestly, this guy is EVERYTHING the Republican Party is against. Everything. He is a lying, cheating, hypocritical, liberal piece of shit.

And Republicans are cheering this guy!

Are you starting to understand why I stopped voting? My party has been hijacked by maniacs, psychos, and pissants.

They expect me to just give them my vote since they are the lesser of two evils. Well, from where I'm sitting all that has achieved is the rise of more and more evil.

And now we have this monster asshole making the party his bitch.

I don't get it. I really, really don't.

I don't get why Newt Gingrich is not being run out of the Republican Party on a rail.

A guy who cheated on not one, but two wives, and divorced twice, in the party of Family Values.

A guy who was the first Speaker of the House in American history to be fined for lying to Congress. At the same time he was impeaching the President of the United States for lying. In the party of morality.

A guy who was cheating on his wife at the same time he was yelling at the top of his lungs that he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth. In the party of integrity.

A guy who used his connections as a former Speaker of the House to snag a job with Freddie Mac's top lobbyist for seven years, during the buildup of the sub-prime crisis. As a member of the party which blames the GSEs and the CRA for the crash. This is the same guy who said Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should go to prison because of their connections to lobbyists at the GSEs!

Impeach Clinton for lying while lying. Attack Clinton's affair while having an affair. Says Frank and Dodd should go to prison for GSE connections while he was working for the GSE's top lobbyist. Are we detecting a pattern of hypocrisy here?

And now he attacks one of the fundamentals of capitalism by going after his competition for working for a venture capital firm. He attacks his opponent for being a greedy capitalist who puts profits before people. Right out of the liberal playbook! And in keeping with his hypocritical lifestyle, he once collected income from a venture capital firm!

Next, he demands his competition reveal his tax returns so everyone can see what low, low capital gains taxes he pays. Newt plays the class warfare card! Again, right out of the liberal playbook.

Honestly, this guy is EVERYTHING the Republican Party is against. Everything. He is a lying, cheating, hypocritical, liberal piece of shit.

Are you starting to understand why I stopped voting? My party has been hijacked by maniacs, psychos, and pissants.

They expect me to just give them my vote since they are the lesser of two evils. Well, from where I'm sitting all that has achieved is the rise of more and more evil.

Because deep down neo cons are all closeted homo bitch ass punk pussies and Newt has the photos and videos to prove it. They are all scared shitless of him.

Because Newt goes on the debates and says all kinds of racist shit that rank and file Republicans love.

Bait and switch, oldest con in the book. He is just the non-choice to make voters think the RNC left it up to the rabble to pick the candidate.

Gingrich does appeal to the ‘kick ass’ faction of the Party, most of whom are Alpha-Males who have lived lives not unlike Gingrich. There’s also the blinding, irrational hatred of Obama, and the belief by many rightists that Gingrich alone has what is needed to defeat a president who remains popular from a personal standpoint.

But the GOP has never been the party of ‘values and integrity,’ Nixon is the ultimate proof of that. Consequently Gingrich’s popularity is not really surprising.

I don't get it either.

The only logical conclusion is that the Republican Party is mainly comprised of racist, big-government, selfish, power-hungry hypocrites.

I believe the Bush Regime pretty much cemented that.

They supported and voted for that MFer twice. And they STILL defend him.

I don't get it either.

Excellent thread.

:lol:

you forgot that he eats puppies and kicks kittens

What a stupid rant.

What a stupid rant.
What's stupid about it Neo-Con?

Bait and switch, oldest con in the book. He is just the non-choice to make voters think the RNC left it up to the rabble to pick the candidate.

They always pick the last loser, this is just a dog and pony show.

Because deep down neo cons are all closeted homo bitch ass punk pussies and Newt has the photos and videos to prove it. They are all scared shitless of him.

You're a fucking clown.

I don't get it either.

The only logical conclusion is that the Republican Party is mainly comprised of racist, big-government, selfish, power-hungry hypocrites.

I don't get it either.

Excellent thread.

I don't think that's even close teo being the only logical conclusion.

You're a fucking clown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUcIzgeh-So]Quick Change Crying.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

What a stupid rant.
What's stupid about it Neo-Con?

I suspect you still don't know the definition of Neo Con.

I don't get it either.

I don't get it either.

Excellent thread.

I don't think that's even close teo being the only logical conclusion.

Well..at least you acknowledge that it's true.

Because Newt goes on the debates and says all kinds of racist shit that rank and file Republicans love.

I won't bother to ask what lie you are shitting out this time, fool.

Oh he and his fellow left wing lunatics even think the Way newt Said Juan Williams Name was Racist.

IMHO They are wrong, Newt did say Juan's Name in a condescending way, but not because he is Black. Because he is a Liberal Media Talking head, who was asking him a loaded fucking question, and that is why the crowd went fucking wild when he said it. Not because he was "talking down to a black man" Because he was talking down to a holier than Though, Arrogant Liberal Media Type.

It’s simple, because Newt kno9ws how to answer every question with

Open with Obama insult (this is his opener near always, most just close with it)
Reagan
God
Troops
America is unsafe, we’re all in very real danger
Pause…..
Then Newt tells us all what the problem is and gives no answer as to how to fix it.
Then Newt closes with how Obama either fully made the problem or simply made the problem worse.

There is near ever Newt answer broken down for you. You know he will get cheers because even crap answers delivered weak as shit by Rick Perry follow some of these rules and the audience gives him a pity applause due to at least getting some of the right words in there… Perry: “God, Troops… Uhh, Obama is just like, horrible n stuff!” Don’t believe me, just watch the “debates.” Newt simply understand the mindlessness of the crowd.

The Republican Party is a coalition party made up of minorities and whites not welcome in the Democratic Party.

Do I have that backwards?

Oh and for the Record Newt has been in 2 primaries and only got 9-10% of the vote... He has only polled well and that is always just after a debate. Newt's issue is when the debate is over reality sets back in and people thing "holy fucking shit" when they see all the dumb ass shit Newt does and says.

Forum List

Back