Seriously, I Don't Get It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g5000, Jan 18, 2012.

1. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,616
    I don't get why Newt Gingrich is not being run out of the Republican Party on a rail.

A guy who cheated on not one, but two wives, and divorced twice, in the party of Family Values.

A guy who was the first Speaker of the House in American history to be fined for lying to Congress. At the same time he was impeaching the President of the United States for lying. In the party of morality.

A guy who was cheating on his wife at the same time he was yelling at the top of his lungs that he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth. In the party of integrity.

A guy who used his connections as a former Speaker of the House to snag a job with Freddie Mac's top lobbyist for seven years, during the buildup of the sub-prime crisis. As a member of the party which blames the GSEs and the CRA for the crash. This is the same guy who said Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should go to prison because of their connections to lobbyists at the GSEs!

Impeach Clinton for lying while lying. Attack Clinton's affair while having an affair. Says Frank and Dodd should go to prison for GSE connections while he was working for the GSE's top lobbyist. Are we detecting a pattern of hypocrisy here?

And now he attacks one of the fundamentals of capitalism by going after his competition for working for a venture capital firm. He attacks his opponent for being a greedy capitalist who puts profits before people. Right out of the liberal playbook! And in keeping with his hypocritical lifestyle, he once collected income from a venture capital firm!

Next, he demands his competition reveal his tax returns so everyone can see what low, low capital gains taxes he pays. Newt plays the class warfare card! Again, right out of the liberal playbook.

Honestly, this guy is EVERYTHING the Republican Party is against. Everything. He is a lying, cheating, hypocritical, liberal piece of shit.

And Republicans are cheering this guy!

Are you starting to understand why I stopped voting? My party has been hijacked by maniacs, psychos, and pissants.

They expect me to just give them my vote since they are the lesser of two evils. Well, from where I'm sitting all that has achieved is the rise of more and more evil.

And now we have this monster asshole making the party his bitch.

I don't get it. I really, really don't.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Because deep down neo cons are all closeted homo bitch ass punk pussies and Newt has the photos and videos to prove it. They are all scared shitless of him.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Because Newt goes on the debates and says all kinds of racist shit that rank and file Republicans love.

4. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,750
    Bait and switch, oldest con in the book. He is just the non-choice to make voters think the RNC left it up to the rabble to pick the candidate.

5. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    Gingrich does appeal to the ‘kick ass’ faction of the Party, most of whom are Alpha-Males who have lived lives not unlike Gingrich. There’s also the blinding, irrational hatred of Obama, and the belief by many rightists that Gingrich alone has what is needed to defeat a president who remains popular from a personal standpoint.

But the GOP has never been the party of ‘values and integrity,’ Nixon is the ultimate proof of that. Consequently Gingrich’s popularity is not really surprising.

6. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,747
    I don't get it either.

The only logical conclusion is that the Republican Party is mainly comprised of racist, big-government, selfish, power-hungry hypocrites.

I believe the Bush Regime pretty much cemented that.

They supported and voted for that MFer twice. And they STILL defend him.

I don't get it either.

Excellent thread.

7. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,016
    :lol:

you forgot that he eats puppies and kicks kittens

What a stupid rant.

8. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,747
    What's stupid about it Neo-Con?

9. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,254
    They always pick the last loser, this is just a dog and pony show.

10. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,894

You're a fucking clown.