Seriously, I Don't Get It

I don't get why Newt Gingrich is not being run out of the Republican Party on a rail.

A guy who cheated on not one, but two wives, and divorced twice, in the party of Family Values.

A guy who was the first Speaker of the House in American history to be fined for lying to Congress. At the same time he was impeaching the President of the United States for lying. In the party of morality.

A guy who was cheating on his wife at the same time he was yelling at the top of his lungs that he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth. In the party of integrity.

A guy who used his connections as a former Speaker of the House to snag a job with Freddie Mac's top lobbyist for seven years, during the buildup of the sub-prime crisis. As a member of the party which blames the GSEs and the CRA for the crash. This is the same guy who said Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should go to prison because of their connections to lobbyists at the GSEs!

Impeach Clinton for lying while lying. Attack Clinton's affair while having an affair. Says Frank and Dodd should go to prison for GSE connections while he was working for the GSE's top lobbyist. Are we detecting a pattern of hypocrisy here?

And now he attacks one of the fundamentals of capitalism by going after his competition for working for a venture capital firm. He attacks his opponent for being a greedy capitalist who puts profits before people. Right out of the liberal playbook! And in keeping with his hypocritical lifestyle, he once collected income from a venture capital firm!

Next, he demands his competition reveal his tax returns so everyone can see what low, low capital gains taxes he pays. Newt plays the class warfare card! Again, right out of the liberal playbook.

Honestly, this guy is EVERYTHING the Republican Party is against. Everything. He is a lying, cheating, hypocritical, liberal piece of shit.

And Republicans are cheering this guy!

Are you starting to understand why I stopped voting? My party has been hijacked by maniacs, psychos, and pissants.

They expect me to just give them my vote since they are the lesser of two evils. Well, from where I'm sitting all that has achieved is the rise of more and more evil.

And now we have this monster asshole making the party his bitch.

I don't get it. I really, really don't.
I don't get it either.

The only logical conclusion is that the Republican Party is mainly comprised of racist, big-government, selfish, power-hungry hypocrites.

I believe the Bush Regime pretty much cemented that.

They supported and voted for that MFer twice. And they STILL defend him.

I don't get it either.

Excellent thread.

For you to claim any familiarity with 'logic' is laughable.

I don't get why Newt Gingrich is not being run out of the Republican Party on a rail.

A guy who cheated on not one, but two wives, and divorced twice, in the party of Family Values.

A guy who was the first Speaker of the House in American history to be fined for lying to Congress. At the same time he was impeaching the President of the United States for lying. In the party of morality.

A guy who was cheating on his wife at the same time he was yelling at the top of his lungs that he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth. In the party of integrity.

A guy who used his connections as a former Speaker of the House to snag a job with Freddie Mac's top lobbyist for seven years, during the buildup of the sub-prime crisis. As a member of the party which blames the GSEs and the CRA for the crash. This is the same guy who said Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should go to prison because of their connections to lobbyists at the GSEs!

Impeach Clinton for lying while lying. Attack Clinton's affair while having an affair. Says Frank and Dodd should go to prison for GSE connections while he was working for the GSE's top lobbyist. Are we detecting a pattern of hypocrisy here?

And now he attacks one of the fundamentals of capitalism by going after his competition for working for a venture capital firm. He attacks his opponent for being a greedy capitalist who puts profits before people. Right out of the liberal playbook! And in keeping with his hypocritical lifestyle, he once collected income from a venture capital firm!

Next, he demands his competition reveal his tax returns so everyone can see what low, low capital gains taxes he pays. Newt plays the class warfare card! Again, right out of the liberal playbook.

Honestly, this guy is EVERYTHING the Republican Party is against. Everything. He is a lying, cheating, hypocritical, liberal piece of shit.

Are you starting to understand why I stopped voting? My party has been hijacked by maniacs, psychos, and pissants.

They expect me to just give them my vote since they are the lesser of two evils. Well, from where I'm sitting all that has achieved is the rise of more and more evil.

Gingrich is a DC insider, a lying, corrupt SOB. On this, we agree. Nor do I disagree that 'your party' (thank God it is not mine) long ago lost any sense of decency. In fact, that is one of the few things that both parties have in common. Yours isn't alone in its decent into a clusterfuck... happily, more 'republicans' know that their party sucks... the mindless Dems are still in the denial stage.

Yes Newt is a true Republican.

Yes Newt is a true Republican.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. That applies to you, your party, the GOP and Gingrich.

Why don't people get that? The Dems are no better.

Newt certainly has the code down perfectly, I'm waiting for the Cadillac mom to appear in some form. One other aspect is Romney is Mormon, and even today for many in this nation one's religion matters more than morals.

>snip<

Easy. When the entire political aspirations of a political party can be summed up in the phrase "ANYbody but the ******.....", ANYbody can include cheaters, whack-jobs and religious zealots, as long as they look like 'republicans'.

>snip<

Easy. When the entire political aspirations of a political party can be summed up in the phrase "ANYbody but the ******.....", ANYbody can include cheaters, whack-jobs and religious zealots, as long as they look like 'republicans'.

Having seen how the left went after Cain - and any other black individual who dares go off their message, I would suggest it the Dems are no better.

>snip<

Having seen how the left went after Cain - and any other black individual who dares go off their message, I would suggest it the Dems are no better.

When was Cain ON their message?:cuckoo:

I felt the same way about Bill Clinton..

they couldn't even kick him out after he was impeached...

damn those Democrats.

>snip<

Let me ask you something.... Why in the WORLD would the left go after Cain? They would have no reason to do anything of the sort until CAIN won the Nomination, would they? No, don't blame the "left" for Cain's demise. Blame his competition. Are you really that fucking myopic that you can't see that?

Somew can never accept personal respionsibility. A common trait among right wingers.
heck most of them blame Obama for the entire recession.

Wish I could find my prediction I made on here in 2008 that by the next election the right would blame Obama for all of the recession.

Let me ask you something.... Why in the WORLD would the left go after Cain? They would have no reason to do anything of the sort until CAIN won the Nomination, would they? No, don't blame the "left" for Cain's demise. Blame his competition. Are you really that fucking myopic that you can't see that?

I've been getting a real kick out people here blaming the left whenever one of the clowns in the woeful GOP field implodes or has some of their skeletons come out of the closet. It couldn't be the candidate themselves or the candidates they are competing against who are responsible. No siree it must be them ebil libruls doing it.

Wait til Romney loses to Obama....it will be because he was the librul media's hand picked candidate that they propped up to tear down.

These people have no clue what personal responsibility is.

I 'blame' those who misrepresented the facts for their partisan bullshit - left and right. The MSM ran with rumors as facts - liberal commentators presented baseless accusations as solid facts - and ignored any information that made those allegations look less than accurate.

I don't get it either.

The only logical conclusion is that the Republican Party is mainly comprised of racist, big-government, selfish, power-hungry hypocrites.

I believe the Bush Regime pretty much cemented that.

They supported and voted for that MFer twice. And they STILL defend him.

I don't get it either.

Excellent thread.
Ruh oh....

Hi, you have received -1205 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol:

Forum List

Back