Seriously, does anyone know what the democrats have other than identity politics?

By nature, the Left assigns a shallow and simplistic Oppressed/Oppressor template to virtually every relationship, and then takes the side of the "Oppressed" regardless of with whom they are aligning themselves, regardless of what decay or damage it will cause, no matter when negative behaviors it enables.

This recent, bizarre kerfuffle involving MS-13 being the latest blazing example.

Other examples of this template:

Oppressed/Oppressor

MS-13 / The GOP
Muslims / Christians
The Poor / The Rich
The World / America
The Planet / America
Blacks / Whites
Hispanics / Whites
Employees / Employers
College Students / Opposing Speech
Consumers / Business
Women / Men
Gays, etc. / Straights
The Unsuccessful / The Successful
The fat Korean kid / Trump

On and on. It's just their nature.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Trump/Media
Trump/DOJ
Trump/RINOs
Trump/Democrats
Trump/Special Counsel
Industry/The EPA, OSHA, NLRB
Whites/Blacks
Men/Women

Unlike you I can give multiple examples of everyone of the items I cite. You can not do any such thing with your list.
In your mind, sure. There's no proving anything to a zealot.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a sign-holding Westboro Baptist member picketing the funeral of a soldier.

Try to calm down.

By nature, the Left assigns a shallow and simplistic Oppressed/Oppressor template to virtually every relationship, and then takes the side of the "Oppressed" regardless of with whom they are aligning themselves, regardless of what decay or damage it will cause, no matter when negative behaviors it enables.

This recent, bizarre kerfuffle involving MS-13 being the latest blazing example.

Other examples of this template:

Oppressed/Oppressor

MS-13 / The GOP
Muslims / Christians
The Poor / The Rich
The World / America
The Planet / America
Blacks / Whites
Hispanics / Whites
Employees / Employers
College Students / Opposing Speech
Consumers / Business
Women / Men
Gays, etc. / Straights
The Unsuccessful / The Successful
The fat Korean kid / Trump

On and on. It's just their nature.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Trump/Media
Trump/DOJ
Trump/RINOs
Trump/Democrats
Trump/Special Counsel
Industry/The EPA, OSHA, NLRB
Whites/Blacks
Men/Women

Unlike you I can give multiple examples of everyone of the items I cite. You can not do any such thing with your list.
In your mind, sure. There's no proving anything to a zealot.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a sign-holding Westboro Baptist member picketing the funeral of a soldier.

Try to calm down.

Its fine Mac... There is no longer a need for you to try to legitimize your statements.

I am just seriously wondering if it is even possible for the democrats to go away from their identity politics strategy.

What could they possibly do or say? Think about it.

Name the issue, and I will show you how it is all about idenity politics which can also be described as divide and conquer.

Name the issue.

CNN?

Yeap, that is all they have. Its all identity politics.

And their sheep are so easily manipulated.

The funniest posts are from the stupidest, most annoying people on earth.

Liberal (left wing) white women.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Solving our homelessness plight should be that simple, under our form of Capitalism.

Forum List

Back