US Now an Oligarchy

Jimmy Carter has said lots of funny things.

One is "Thank Gawd for Barack Obama!", followed by a sigh of genuine relief.

Think Billy and Soggy are on the right. Wonder what the attraction is? They either have money or taking money from their bosses, who are also on the right. Some people called folks like that a**-kissers, because of my upbringing I call them scabs.

20150617-UW_Scabs-1.jpg

Think Billy and Soggy are on the right. Wonder what the attraction is? They either have money or taking money from their bosses, who are also on the right. Some people called folks like that a**-kissers, because of my upbringing I call them scabs.

He told the truth, that is a no no. Of course Saxxy only heard the part about "Righties" and paid no attention the fact that Carter was indicting the entire system. Carter understands full well that there are not two parties in the Political Class, there is only one. They have one purpose and that is to provide the illusion of choice in order to keep us all divided.

Very sad, but very true.

Last edited:

He told the truth, that is a no no. Of course Saxxy only heard the part about "Righties" and paid no attention the fact that Carter was indicting the entire system. Carter understands full well that there are not two parties in the Political Class, there is only one. They have one purpose and that is to provides the illusion of choice in order to keep us all divided.

Very sad, but very true.

Where did you get the stupid idea I only heard the right? I know what an oligarchy is and I know that reps demos and independants and whoever else can use money. You make accusations that are not true to support your weak stance.

He told the truth, that is a no no. Of course Saxxy only heard the part about "Righties" and paid no attention the fact that Carter was indicting the entire system. Carter understands full well that there are not two parties in the Political Class, there is only one. They have one purpose and that is to provides the illusion of choice in order to keep us all divided.

Very sad, but very true.

Where did you get the stupid idea I only heard the right? I know what an oligarchy is and I know that reps demos and independants and whoever else can use money. You make accusations that are not true to support your weak stance.

Dope is a weak person - weak stances happen to be his forte'.

pay no attention

you want politics - follow the money

you want politicians - follow the money

end of story

Jimmy Carter: America Is Now an 'Oligarchy'

I think President Carter is right. Unlimited campaign money undermines the political system in America and has now become an oligarchy.

Gosh, this is just idiotic. A real estate developer and TV star just won the White House by beating the heavily favored Establishment candidate. But, oh, we're now an oligarchy!

And, gee, I never heard the Democrats complain about "big money" in elections when unions were pumping tens of millions of dollars into national and state elections. Not one peep of complaint. But, oh, now that wealthy people no longer have their political speech limited and can contribute all they want, we're an oligarchy!

Yes definition -

Oligarchy is a form of power structure in which power rests with a small number of people. These people may be distinguished by nobility, wealth, family ties, education or corporate, religious or military control. Wikipedia

The power structure rests on wealth. When unions made contributions they were limited, regulated if you will. Now there is no cap. And yes the Presidency will go to the highest bidder. Thusly, an oligarchy.

Last edited:

Very sad, but very true.

Dope is a weak person - weak stances happen to be his forte'.

pay no attention

you want politics - follow the money

you want politicians - follow the money

end of story

LOL, says another one of most stupid and intellectually lazy people on this board. Until you understand that you're being played you are useless.

The fact that you don't even realize that this post exclusively criticized two "righties" reveals your bias son. You are as intellectually lazy as 7 is.

The fact that you don't even realize that this post exclusively criticized two "righties" reveals your bias son. You are as intellectually lazy as 7 is.

Yes I am biased. Doesn't make me lazy, I don't like scabs.

Forum List

Back