Serious?

...... Don't you learn just enough by playing your class mates as you learn from playing other schools 3 counties over? ......

No, you don't. This is where I mention ignorance and you take it as a personal attack.

Really? What do you learn from playing someone from a different school that you cannot learn from playing your classmate?

Because the schedule requires you travel to these schools to play away games. Whether or not your budget is capable of it--if the price of diesel is $5 a gallon or $8 a gallon, you still have to make the trip. ......

If some place is too far it will not be put on the schedule. Athletic schedules are not handed down from the mountaintop on stone tablets. And I don't know where you live that buses run on diesel....

Any place off campus is too far. .....

According to....you?

:lmao:

Have as large an orchestra, groups, choir, etc... as you want. Make the arts compulsory. Make athletics compulsory. Just don't ship the kids across the state to perform and incur those costs that can easily be avoided.

No, we'll continue to do just that. Thanks for the input though.

We should stop spending more money on schools until they learn how to spend what has been already allocated more responsibly in that case. You're welcome.

...... Don't you learn just enough by playing your class mates as you learn from playing other schools 3 counties over? ......

No, you don't. This is where I mention ignorance and you take it as a personal attack.

Really? What do you learn from playing someone from a different school that you cannot learn from playing your classmate?

You have no experience with competition, do you?

Because the schedule requires you travel to these schools to play away games. Whether or not your budget is capable of it--if the price of diesel is $5 a gallon or $8 a gallon, you still have to make the trip. ......

If some place is too far it will not be put on the schedule. Athletic schedules are not handed down from the mountaintop on stone tablets. And I don't know where you live that buses run on diesel....

According to....you?

My opinion is just as valid as yours. I'm sorry if your anger is getting the better of you. Losing an argument sucks but you should probably be used to it by now.

Have as large an orchestra, groups, choir, etc... as you want. Make the arts compulsory. Make athletics compulsory. Just don't ship the kids across the state to perform and incur those costs that can easily be avoided.

We should stop spending more money on schools until they learn how to spend what has been already allocated more responsibly in that case. ......

Yeah, NO.

According to....you?

My opinion is just as valid as yours. ......

I don't think so. Your opinion seems to be one devoid of relevant experience.

Sure I do.

Now tell me What do you learn from playing someone from a different school that you cannot learn from playing your classmate? Your classmate can provide competition.

We should stop spending more money on schools until they learn how to spend what has been already allocated more responsibly in that case. ......

Yeah, NO.

Wow...that was pretty weak; even for you.

According to....you?

Think whatever you want little man.

Sure I do.

Now tell me What do you learn from playing someone from a different school that you cannot learn from playing your classmate? Your classmate can provide competition.

Well? :45:

.... learn the *giggle* valuable lessons that basketball teaches you. ......

You realize how your "giggle" exposes your ignorance of the subject, right? Smart person like you must see it, right?

You realize how your "giggle" exposes your ignorance of the subject, right? Smart person like you must see it, right?

Your equating dribbling a basketball or running in track to being some great educational feat does make me chuckle, I must admit.

You are, by now, used to having people laugh in your face, right?

Your equating dribbling a basketball or running in track to being some great educational feat does make me chuckle, I must admit.

...t?

Don’t get offended now, as you seem want to do, but you have to see where saying things like that only proves your ignorance about the subject. You see that, right?

You are, by now, used to having people laugh in your face, right?

No, not so much. Why do you feel the need to do something like that? Have you considered why? It seems a bit inappropriate, don’t you think?

...t?

Don’t get offended now, as you seem want to do, but you have to see where saying things like that only proves your ignorance about the subject. You see that, right?

Well, lets see:

You won't address the original question...how do you defend spending that much money to ship teams too and fro.
You won't address why Timmy can't learn the same *giggle* valuable lesson playing a classmate as opposed to playing someone after traveling 300 miles.
You won't address what value one learns from running track.

But you do want to make this a personal insult fest.

Nice thread.

You won't address the original question...how do you defend spending that much money to ship teams too and fro.

It has been addressed over and over. There is no need to "defend." Your rather transparent choice of words speaks volumes.

You won't address why Timmy can't learn the same ... valuable lesson playing a classmate as opposed to playing someone after traveling 300 miles.
You won't address what value one learns from running track.......

All of these have been addressed. You don't like the answer so you refuse to listen.

According to....you?

My opinion is just as valid as yours. .....

I'm sorry, but it's not. Not in this case. If you were an accomplished musician and I (for some foolish reason) tried to denigrate music instruction in school as a waste of time - a position obviously informed in large part by my own inexperience with music - then your opinion would be more valid than mine, and if I had a lick of sense I would listen to you about something you know much more about than I do.

According to....you?

Think whatever you want little man.

I'll think what is evidently so, little lady.

Forum List

Back