serious response--wise ass response

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
It's a rainy day and I'm bored.
I got to thinking that it would be cool if after a thread was posted you could respond in a serious section or a wise ass section depending on the mood you were in.
I know---'that's what I get for thinking'---carry on.

I got to thinking that it would be cool if after a thread was posted you could respond in a serious section or a wise ass section depending on the mood you were in.

That would be excellent. Then so many threads of a serious nature wouldn't be de-railed or high-jacked by errelevant comments. If those irrelevant comments are short, no matter, but when posters quote entire earlier posts without just the part they are responding to, the threads become too bulky for a quicker look-see.

:lol:

But seriously, couldn't we just color-code. So let's say your answer is supposed to a "wise-ass" remark, color your text in orange.

But seriously, couldn't we just color-code. So let's say your answer is supposed to a "wise-ass" remark, color your text in orange.

damnnnnn--theres a great idea woman but you know people who hate rules wold never play---like a certain eel I know.

damnnnnn--theres a great idea woman but you know people who hate rules wold never play---like a certain eel I know.

We can entice her to play along and make it worth her while...

Doesn't matter what "they" like. In light of certain recent events, some things are going to change a bit.

Doesn't matter what "they" like. In light of certain recent events, some things are going to change a bit.

Sounds like one of those things not to ask about , huh ? :lol:

Why do I feel like I've been threatened?

I like that idea. Maybe we could just have a mode we select when we log in. Sort of like choosing the old format or the new. The mode would sort out serious versus silly. That way Ravi's posts would all be lost in limbo. :tongue:

Dragging out yer "Jaws" theme again Gunster? :lol:

It's pretty sad state of overall board reading comprehension if we'd NEED to have different sections so that people understood which responses were serious, and which were wise assed remarks, don't you think?

Aren't emoticons there for those who can't get it in text?

happy-052.gif

It's pretty sad state of overall board reading comprehension if we'd NEED to have different sections so that people understood which responses were serious, and which were wise assed remarks, don't you think?

oh I can tell--I just was wishing they could be separated for the readers pleasure. Pipe dream.

oh I can tell--I just was wishing they could be separated for the readers pleasure. Pipe dream.
It's an idea whose time is yet to come.

Forum List

Back