Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

I'm not a Trump guy, but this is a mistake.
The "whistle blower" didn't hear anything first hand.
Nobody has seen the transcript.
They've got nothing.

I'll take it s step farther for you.

Because the whistleblower did not hear it first hand, Pelosi and the Dems are praying that there better not be something in his
complaint that isn't in the transcript. If he's added fluff, the dems are fucked royally.

#1 - The Democratic Congress is setting themselves up to upstage their Presidential candidate. They will force their candidate to run on impeachment, instead of policies. Not a great spot for Warren or others to be in. It will suck all the Oxygen out of the room.

#2 - Many Dems won in Trump districts in 2018. But, many of those did not run on an AOC agenda. And, many said they were not for impeachment. They will be out on their ass if they do go for it now.

#3 - You can only cry wolf so many times. Not everything can be a conspiracy. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. The Dems promise big and never deliver. The Dems haven't even reviewed the Whistleblower complaint or transcript. From what we know, the Whistleblower didn't even hear the call himself. Why the rush for impeachment. The Dems are getting in the habit of assuming everyone is guilty before even looking at the evidence.

#4 - Pelosi was forced to this in my opinion. It is not good politics. She knows it. But, she is losing her grip on power. Those pushing for impeachment do not share her ability to see the big picture, and act only on the demands of a small far left group and celebs.

What if.......

Behind the scenes, Dems have managed to get 20 RINOS in the senate to agree to confirm the process ?
I think 20 votes is all they need....they have 47 I believe.

What's that? Never gonna happen you say? Neither was Obamacare....but it did.

MAN.....millions of exploding Trumpette heads.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

You're hearing the rats who decided to stay on the Titanic argue about the room service Mac

~S~

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair?

That's pretty much it. Democrats haven't figured out that petulant tantrums and repeatedly false accusations are not an effective campaign strategy. At least with independent voters.

hqdefault.jpg

But Trump has...and it seems to work with his base.

A1A12680-E562-4F39-AD67-6E3630B60D46.jpeg

What if.......

Behind the scenes, Dems have managed to get 20 RINOS in the senate to agree to confirm the process ?

You think any sane republican senator is going to vote for the conviction of the most popular republican president since Reagan? Unless there’s just clear and concise evidence of a crime it would be political suicide.

I think there is real concern in both parties that Trump have committed something impeachable. That was not a clear case before. A whistle blower and the IG, neither are political positions were seriously concerned and the law, which is very clear on how to handle whistle blower reports is not being followed.

An impeachment inquiry is just that. An inquiry, and it might be what is needed to get Trump to give Congress what it is entitled to by law.

Part of the problem is Congress has been out to pasture for so long, it has for decades passively ceded authority to the Executive out of political expediency...it has created this giant, bloated, unaccountable, unitary executive monster.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Serious questions.
Ukraine has also agreed to release the transcript ..Pelosi is just pandering to the deranged ...
Nadler is going to handle it :auiqs.jpg:

I say keep it going for months ...

I think there is real concern in both parties that Trump have committed something impeachable. That was not a clear case before. A whistle blower and the IG, neither are political positions were seriously concerned and the law, which is very clear on how to handle whistle blower reports is not being followed.

An impeachment inquiry is just that. An inquiry, and it might be what is needed to get Trump to give Congress what it is entitled to by law.

Part of the problem is Congress has been out to pasture for so long, it has for decades passively ceded authority to the Executive out of political expediency...it has created this giant, bloated, unaccountable, unitary executive monster.

They don't even know who this so-called whistleblower is, and what evidence they have to support their claim. The Democrats are having an impeachment hearing based on hearsay which to my knowledge, has never happened before in history.

Congress is not entitled to anything. They are not entitled to his tax returns, not entitled to this conversation unless evidence comes out against him, not entitled to remove a sitting judge based on a false story that even the so-called subject admits she knows nothing about.

Democrats think they own this country, but trust me, they really don't. Their Nazi tactics will surely come back to haunt them.

TRUMP'S RIGHT! (about biden)

BUT BIDEN IS ALSO RIGHT (about Trump)

Biden and Trump are both corrupt from my POV

What if.......

images.jpeg

The Dim’s have nothing, the economy has picked up, unemployment is down, opportunities and outlook remains positive, minority employment is up, boarder Wall is progressing, so what do they have, nothing, so to pacify what remains of their base it’s trumped up impeachment time. Good luck with that.

Serious questions.

Impeaching someone for just being way too orange, man and bad will totally go in the favor of democrats.

The democrats are becoming a cartoon of themselves. The memes will be out of control, grab the pop corns.

#1 - The Democratic Congress is setting themselves up to upstage their Presidential candidate. They will force their candidate to run on impeachment, instead of policies. Not a great spot for Warren or others to be in. It will suck all the Oxygen out of the room.

#2 - Many Dems won in Trump districts in 2018. But, many of those did not run on an AOC agenda. And, many said they were not for impeachment. They will be out on their ass if they do go for it now.

#3 - You can only cry wolf so many times. Not everything can be a conspiracy. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. The Dems promise big and never deliver. The Dems haven't even reviewed the Whistleblower complaint or transcript. From what we know, the Whistleblower didn't even hear the call himself. Why the rush for impeachment. The Dems are getting in the habit of assuming everyone is guilty before even looking at the evidence.

#4 - Pelosi was forced to this in my opinion. It is not good politics. She knows it. But, she is losing her grip on power. Those pushing for impeachment do not share her ability to see the big picture, and act only on the demands of a small far left group and celebs.

What Piglosi knows is that impeachment is never popular among the voters no matter who it is. She also knows that impeachment would guarantee a Republican win. So if they go forward with this, it means they are clearly convinced they have no shot at 2020, and desperate times call for desperate measures.

As for 2016, both parties had record turnout. It's just that hate won the day that election, but it doesn't mean anybody on the Trump side is turning against him. If anything, the Walk Away movement will get stronger and more Democrats (at least the working ones) may be jumping on board.

What if.......

What else could you do to Trump? This is funny. This is not Nixon and the early 1970's where we genuflect to what we now know are frauds masquerading as reporters. Clinton was the bottom. And it still is. Hill and Bill should have never been part of the national scene. They had to much baggage. And if the vote is true with 20 RINOS, now you know why Trump was elected. No matter how many RINOS are thrown our or leave, more show up. Its not a globalist conspiracy...of course not.

Serious questions.
Yes, liberals will prove themselves fools again.

Serious questions.

Impeaching someone for just being way too orange, man and bad will totally go in the favor of democrats.

The democrats are becoming a cartoon of themselves.

I wish somebody would do a study to see how much of their time the Democrats have spent talking or trying to figure out ways to get rid of Trump since they took leadership of Congress. Because I think Americans are getting very disgusted with their antics already.

What Piglosi knows is that impeachment is never popular among the voters no matter who it is. She also knows that impeachment would guarantee a Republican win. So if they go forward with this, it means they are clearly convinced they have no shot at 2020, and desperate times call for desperate measures.

As for 2016, both parties had record turnout. It's just that hate won the day that election, but it doesn't mean anybody on the Trump side is turning against him. If anything, the Walk Away movement will get stronger and more Democrats (at least the working ones) may be jumping on board.

It is a hail mary pass if they go this route. Sometimes they connect. But, not often.

Serious questions.

The democrats are becoming a cartoon of themselves.

I wish somebody would do a study to see how much of their time the Democrats have spent talking or trying to figure out ways to get rid of Trump since they took leadership of Congress. Because I think Americans are getting very disgusted with their antics already.

What we really need is a study into how much time democrats are spending on trying to better America.

Of course, only as a matter of formality. The answer every American knows.

Serious questions.

Remember Trump is the King of Tabloids and is a known troll, so ask yourself Mac1958 if Trump is worried about any negativity...

There is no bad publicity in Trump eyes no matter negative or positive.

As for his supporters they are hoping my conclusion is correct and Trump is setting Pelosi and Democrats up for a hard fall...

Let see what happens now because Pandora box is open and either Trump is impeached and Pence become President and will win in 2020 or Trump is shown to have trolled the left again and will win in 2020...

Either way the left loses big!

Impeachment doesn't mean thrown out of office. There is absolutely no possibility for that. What it means is that every negative thing they've thrown at Trump hasn't stuck or did a boomerang and smack them right across the head like this latest Kavanaugh thing. So now this is their new attempt, and it will fail miserably like all their other ones.

Forum List

Back