Serious question... Biden to allow 1 million barrels of oil traveling 1 mile on open ocean by canceling

Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
Biden to cancel Keystone Pipeline on day 1…
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?
Gas is already up about a quarter or more. Big oil will see this as a chance to cash in with Biden. Who voted for this???

electricity and natural gas prices.lolol........up up and away in my beautiful balloon.

Hello 3 bucks by summer. 4 bucks soon to follow............yiiippppeeeeeee

LOLOL.. You are completely uneducable.
Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?

Brilliant idea, middle of a global pandemic with economic devastation is the perfect time to kill jobs and screw over working people. I TOLD YOU SO these Dems are bought and paid for, they don't give a shit about the people.
Just said on TV, 20,000 jobs lost from the Keystone pipeline shutdown.

20,000 jobs is an asinine lie.
What shithole country are you from? Don't tell me the USA, because I won't believe you.

The U.S. State Department's estimates were much more modest - up to approximately 6,000 jobs - and one independent review was even less optimistic, estimating that the pipeline would create fewer than 2,000 short-term construction positions in the U.S.
How does that alter the risks that Biden is taking with our environment? AGAIN.. 1 million barrels a day via oil tanker because dummies don't comprehend that the 700 barrels traveling 1 mile is
SAFER!!!
LOLOL. The TDS is astounding. If Trump told them not to slice their dicks off, then they would in a min.LOLOL

Gas is already up about a quarter or more. Big oil will see this as a chance to cash in with Biden. Who voted for this???

electricity and natural gas prices.lolol........up up and away in my beautiful balloon.

Brilliant idea, middle of a global pandemic with economic devastation is the perfect time to kill jobs and screw over working people. I TOLD YOU SO these Dems are bought and paid for, they don't give a shit about the people.

What shithole country are you from? Don't tell me the USA, because I won't believe you.

If Keystone creates 4,000 temp jobs I'd be surprised. Ask a pipeline man.. 20,000 jobs is a bald faced lie. Of course I'm from the USA.. My family has been here since 1620.. I just know something about real pipelines..
Well if YOU ARE knowledgeable about "pipelines" tell me which is safer.. 185,000 miles of pipeline versus 1 million barrels in ONE oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open Arctic ocean? Stay on topic!
Libs are experts at the Pipe Line. Just not this type.

The U.S. State Department's estimates were much more modest - up to approximately 6,000 jobs - and one independent review was even less optimistic, estimating that the pipeline would create fewer than 2,000 short-term construction positions in the U.S.
How does that alter the risks that Biden is taking with our environment? AGAIN.. 1 million barrels a day via oil tanker because dummies don't comprehend that the 700 barrels traveling 1 mile is
SAFER!!!
LOLOL. The TDS is astounding. If Trump told them not to slice their dicks off, then they would in a min.LOLOL
GEEZ has nothing to do with Trump! Dummy! Which is a greater danger to the environment you idiot? 1 million barrels in an oil tanker traveling one mile on the open ocean or 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land? Why can't you answer that really simple question? I've asked this before Trump because idiots protesting the safety of the environment. I remember Exxon Valdez...do you know what I'm talking about???

SAFER!!!
GEEZ has nothing to do with Trump! Dummy! Which is a greater danger to the environment you idiot? 1 million barrels in an oil tanker traveling one mile on the open ocean or 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land? Why can't you answer that really simple question? I've asked this before Trump because idiots protesting the safety of the environment. I remember Exxon Valdez...do you know what I'm talking about???
I could really give a fuck. I hope gas goes to 5 bucks a gallon sooner than it will. So whatever kills jobs or raises prices is ok by me. I did not vote for that. But now I want it rapid fire.

SAFER!!!

Its not one mile to Houston.. What are you talking about?

SAFER!!!

There are five refineries in the Mid West that have been retooled to handle heavy sour crude and pipelines are already in place. They aren't going to ship oil from Canada to Houston in an oil tanker. More to the point.. Keystone would be not only a redundancy but unnecessary. There are NO shortages in the current supply line.. If you think the ppb will go down and bring cheaper gas to the gas station, you aren't thinking.. If the ppb goes down too much more our domestic producers will fold.

Further, Keystone has a lousy safety record.

SAFER!!!

There are five refineries in the Mid West that have been retooled to handle heavy sour crude and pipelines are already in place. They aren't going to ship oil from Canada to Houston in an oil tanker. More to the point.. Keystone would be not only a redundancy but unnecessary. There are NO shortages in the current supply line.. If you think the ppb will go down and bring cheaper gas to the gas station, you aren't thinking.. If the ppb goes down too much more our domestic producers will fold.

Who are you kidding? The screwing is coming again. High fuel and energy prices take from the economy and put some areas in despair.

SAFER!!!
Agree

SAFER!!!

Who are you kidding? The screwing is coming again. High fuel and energy prices take from the economy and put some areas in despair.

LOLOL.. not unless you shut down 10 million bpd traveling from the Persian Gulf.. Start a war.. Shu

SAFER!!!

Of course I know what you're talking about.. I remember the ExxonValdez. Forget the environment for the moment.

We don't need Keystone and its NOT going to create 20,000 jobs. That is a really asinine lie.. Maybe 4,000 temporary pipeline jobs.

Texas Intermediate is $52. 34 today. They can't go much lower and do proper reserve mgmt ..If the ppb goes too low they start laying off workers .. and ultimately shutting down,

SAFER!!!

Trump is seriously ignorant about the oil business..

SAFER!!!

Sure is. Paying 2 bucks a gallon is ignorant I'll give you that. Plus not needing Arab oil anymore. Total fuck up.

SAFER!!!

Sure is. Paying 2 bucks a gallon is ignorant I'll give you that. Plus not needing Arab oil anymore. Total fuck up.

Gasoline is still a bargain.. It hasn't kept up with housing, education, groceries or healthcare. You want cheap gas? Then either the oil companies go bust or you nationalize them.. We still have the highest lift costs in the world.

SAFER!!!

Gasoline is still a bargain.. It hasn't kept up with housing, education, groceries or healthcare. You want cheap gas? Then either the oil companies go bust or you nationalize them.. We still have the highest lift costs in the world.
Nationalize them????...lol

SAFER!!!

Nationalize them????...lol

You want cheap gas, don't you? You can nationalize them and subsidize their lift costs. Are you a Commie or just stupid?

If Keystone creates 4,000 temp jobs I'd be surprised. Ask a pipeline man.. 20,000 jobs is a bald faced lie. Of course I'm from the USA.. My family has been here since 1620.. I just know something about real pipelines..
Well if YOU ARE knowledgeable about "pipelines" tell me which is safer.. 185,000 miles of pipeline versus 1 million barrels in ONE oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open Arctic ocean? Stay on topic!

LOLOL.. I know more about pipelines than you will every know,, and Trump is grossly ignorant and uneducable.

LOLOL.. I know more about pipelines than you will every know,, and Trump is grossly ignorant and uneducable.
So if you are so...f...king smart... which can cause more damage, dummy? 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean or 700 barrels traveling 1 mile in a pipeline on dry land?
Why is that so difficult to answer if you know so much about pipelines? Trump knew it. Why are you being evasive? Answer which would cause more DAMAGE to the environment and if you are so smart what happened with the Exxon Valdez in 1989?

So if you are so...f...king smart... which can cause more damage, dummy? 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean or 700 barrels traveling 1 mile in a pipeline on dry land?
Why is that so difficult to answer? Trump knew it. Why are you being evasive? Answer which would cause more DAMAGE to the environment and if you are so smart what happened with the
Exxon Valdez in 1989?

You are trying to reduce it to an either/or question.. LOLOL.. Canada isn't going to ship crude to Houston on an oil tanker... Canada won't even let Keystone build a pipeline to the Pacific across their pristine landscape because Keystone has a crappy safety record.

Warren Buffet "compensated" obama for not allowing the Keystone pipeline ...Buffet transported the oil by railroad & you rarely heard of a train derailment spilling oil...BUT IT HAPPENED ALMOST EVERY WEEK!

The MSM will cover for biden in the same way.
Yep.

Make no mistake. This has ZERO to do with the environment and 100% a power play for MONEY.

It's all BULLSHIT.

Why is that so difficult to answer? Trump knew it. Why are you being evasive? Answer which would cause more DAMAGE to the environment and if you are so smart what happened with the
Exxon Valdez in 1989?

You are trying to reduce it to an either/or question.. LOLOL.. Canada isn't going to ship crude to Houston on an oil tanker... Canada won't even let Keystone build a pipeline to the Pacific across their pristine landscape because Keystone has a crappy safety record.
How stupid!
Alberta Premier Jason Kenney said Monday he will seek legal damages if reports are true that Biden plans to scrap the pipeline on his first day upon taking office. Biden’s plan is outlined in transition documents seen by Canadian media outlets.

“We hope President-elect Biden will show respect for Canada and will sit down and at the very least talk to us,” Kenney said.
Are these Canadians stupid, uneducable???

Killing even 1 job is stupid. Talk about Obama's 3rd term Dems are right back to killing jobs what assholes.

Forum List

Back