On Possible Edge Of War Biden Sells 26 Million More Barrels Of Oil From Strategic Reserve, Level Lowest In 40 Years

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
While tensions grow higher with China and Russia & State Department tells Americans to leave Russia now, Biden drains the US Strategic Oil Reserves to the lowest level in 40 yeats.

WTF?!

While tensions grow higher with China and Russia & State Department tells Americans to leave Russia now, Biden drains the US Strategic Oil Reserves to the lowest level in 40 yeats.

WTF?!

~~~~~~
Nothing like weakening America's capability

WTF?!

So, Biden is literally following the law and you are attacking him for it?

the latest release of 26 million barrels is in response to a requirement included in two laws enacted by Congress during the Obama administration under the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 and the Fixing America's Surface Transportation (FAST) Act.

Last edited:
So, Biden is literally following the law and you are attacking him for it?

There are a lot of things I / the President CAN do legally that I / he should not do because they would be reckless, stupid, and would put others lives in jeopardy.

Attacking the dumbass? No. I am pointing out yet another LEGAL Biden action that is weakening America and potentially endangering our National Security....

...unlike his very Un-Constitutional, very illegal US border actions or his stealing TS/SCI / classified documents dating back to the time he was a Senator.

There are a lot of things I / the President CAN do legally that I / he should not do because they would be reckless, stupid, and would put others lives in jeopardy.

Attacking the dumbass? No. I am pointing out yet another LEGAL Biden action that is weakening America and potentially endangering our National Security....

...unlike his very Un-Constitutional, very illegal US border actions or his stealing TS/SCI / classified documents dating back to the time he was a Senator.

So, you are saying that the POTUS should ignore the law passed by Congress?

So, you are saying that the POTUS should ignore the law passed by Congress?

Did Congress pass a law stating when US National Security is in jeopardy to sell US Strategic Oil Reserves, decreasing them to the lowest point in 40 years?

I must have missed that one.

Did Congress pass a law stating when US National Security is in jeopardy to sell US Strategic Oil Reserves, decreasing them to the lowest point in 40 years?

I must have missed that one.

Nope, they just passed the law saying it had to be sold.

Same reason the last guy sold some every year.

Nope, they just passed the law saying it had to be sold.

Same reason the last guy sold some every year.
Please provide the link to the Congressional legislation requiring the President to sell oil from the US Strategic Reserve during potentially the lead up to a war, to the point where the Strategic Level is the lowest it has been in 40 years.

The US pumps plenty of oil, we don't even need the SPR anymore.

Im glad Biden is draining it, keeps gas prices down and it make the crybabies cry.
Double win

Good Work Joe !

WTF?!

Just what kind of law makes it right for obama, a past traitor draining off our reserve now? You already know biden is a traitor so what's the problem?

Forum List

Back