Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

We have a serial rapist here in Metro Detroit too. Just caught the sob.

Ikeie Ranordo Smith

Officials have accused the man of being a serial rapist who may be involved in as many as 35 cases of home invasion or sexual assault in Metro Detroit.
You mean raping is not isolated to white people? Who would have thunk it?

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Ikeie Ranordo Smith

Officials have accused the man of being a serial rapist who may be involved in as many as 35 cases of home invasion or sexual assault in Metro Detroit.
and if women reported it, got the rape kit, his DNA he is gone for EVAH. And good, he gives men a bad rap.

Ikeie Ranordo Smith

and if women reported it, got the rape kit, his DNA he is gone for EVAH. And good, he gives men a bad rap.
Actually he is not gone forever. It drives me crazy when I see so many violent criminals getting so little time. And then you have the drug dealers who are sentenced too long.

I hope Obama isn't letting violent criminals out. I think he's smarter than that.

President Barack Obama cut short the prison terms of 214 convicts on Wednesday, the largest number of commutations a U.S. leader has granted in single day since at least 1900, the White House said.

Obama has now granted a total of 562 commutations during his presidency, more than the number by the past nine presidents combined, it said. In Wednesday's batch, 67 convicts were serving life sentences.

The convicts were serving time for crimes including possession of crack cocaine and methamphetamine, with intent to distribute. Some were imprisoned on charges of gun possession.

One of the convicts, James Wright of Baltimore, Maryland, was serving a 20 year sentence that began in 2006 for possession of crack with intent to distribute. He will be released in December.

Obama has worked to reform the U.S. criminal justice system and reduce the number of people serving long sentences for nonviolent drug offences. It is a rare issue on which Obama gets support from Republican lawmakers.

if he did not turn you on,why would you have sex with him?....
Because I sometimes like to be abusive.
if you just layed there and let the guy fuck you,he still got off....so how is that being abusive?....to many men a "fuck even a bad one,is still a fuck"....
I disagree. Nothing turns me off quicker than a cold fish. Theres something about me that needs a woman to want and be excited about sex
to you and me....but there are lots of guys out there who look at it as a fuck......my x bro in-law being one apparently,my wifes sister,who was a fairly heavy sleeper at times, told us more than once she would wake up and the guy was fucking her,and she said he is one of those 30 second guys so he got off before she could react.....i lost any respect i had for the guy after she told us this....

So basically he was a sneaky fucker then.
yea apparently.....a little strange...but yea...lol

if you just layed there and let the guy fuck you,he still got off....so how is that being abusive?....to many men a "fuck even a bad one,is still a fuck"....
Men like to think they are good lovers. It's part of their self esteem and don't count on a guy getting off. Sometimes they lose it with a bout of ed.

There is something comical about a guy struggling, getting all red in the face, huffing and puffing. Then the calm cool voice "did you think you were exciting me?"

It's funny in a macabre way. The one certain thing, win lose or draw, the guy is gone. He will not be back. No muss, no fuss, no explanations, no excuses.
if this was your "sex" life,i can understand why you hate sex.....
It wasn't always. Just after I decided this was something I didn't want to do anymore. That alone was very liberating.

Humiliating men is an entirely different level of fun.
sounds more like you were humiliating yourself.....

I disagree. Nothing turns me off quicker than a cold fish. Theres something about me that needs a woman to want and be excited about sex
to you and me....but there are lots of guys out there who look at it as a fuck......my x bro in-law being one apparently,my wifes sister,who was a fairly heavy sleeper at times, told us more than once she would wake up and the guy was fucking her,and she said he is one of those 30 second guys so he got off before she could react.....i lost any respect i had for the guy after she told us this....
I have never seen nor heard of a man that can tolerate sexual humiliation. Even men that like their asses beaten until blood runs down their crack likes to feel virile.
well apparently you were able to tolerate to be sexually humiliated.....because thats what you were doing to yourself....

Ikeie Ranordo Smith

You mean raping is not isolated to white people? Who would have thunk it?
White men commit by far and away the majority of date,rape and drugged rape. This includes middle eastern men. Blacks commit more violent rape and rape committed during the commission of another crime. The rape robbery or home invasion rape is a black man. For violent rape of a stranger, kidnapping rape, that's a Hispanic.

I have never seen nor heard of a man that can tolerate sexual humiliation. Even men that like their asses beaten until blood runs down their crack likes to feel virile.
well apparently you were able to tolerate to be sexually humiliated.....because thats what you were doing to yourself....
In your mind. But I was enjoying myself. Some might call it sexual bullying. I don't. If the guy can't take being told how piss poor he is he can go home. Even that lost its luster after awhile. Oddly, I never had a guy just wig out on me. They all just withered up and took it.

In your mind. But I was enjoying myself. Some might call it sexual bullying. I don't. If the guy can't take being told how piss poor he is he can go home. Even that lost its luster after awhile. Oddly, I never had a guy just wig out on me. They all just withered up and took it.
no in your mind....you have issues....and not just sexual.....

I can't see you'd be worth any reaction at all, just as well to leave folk like you unto yourselves, you obviously have issues requiring professional help.

I can't see you'd be worth any reaction at all, just as well to leave folk like you unto yourselves, you obviously have issues requiring professional help.
It is individuals like yourself who refuse to believe that women can utter the word "NO" and have it mean anything at all.

This is one of the reasons why we cannot, as a culture, curtail sexual assault. Women who say NO, aren't articulating a preference. They are all mentally ill. They need help and men all become just what the doctor orders. Once a man believes that he is the cure, he is doing the right thing, It is SHE who is not only wrong but sick and ungrateful as well.

It is individuals like yourself who refuse to believe that women can utter the word "NO" and have it mean anything at all.

This is one of the reasons why we cannot, as a culture, curtail sexual assault. Women who say NO, aren't articulating a preference. They are all mentally ill. They need help and men all become just what the doctor orders. Once a man believes that he is the cure, he is doing the right thing, It is SHE who is not only wrong but sick and ungrateful as well.
woman who say no, are all mentally ill?....so they should all just lay there like you and take it to show the guy who is boss?.....you have some problems,seek help....

I think I've spotted the sick one, thanks.

Forum List

Back