Serial killer in my area is an illegal immigrant

HOW MANY KILLERS ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS ?
as a percentage of the popultion?

FAR more illegal aliens are killers and just criminals in general as a % of their total number than are American citizens, and that includes black folks, who have high percentages as well
Liar.

Two charts demolish the notion that immigrants here illegally commit more crime

Like I always say, if rightards didn’t lie, they’d have absolutely nothing to say.

Liar!
The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities
“The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).

Texas is an epicenter for illegal immigrant crimes

Recent crime analysis by both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement authorities indicate that between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 criminal immigrants were arrested and booked into Texas jails.

In researching the criminal careers of these defendants, it was revealed that they had jointly committed over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses. Their arrests included nearly 1,200 homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854 burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200 sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses; 8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800 robberies and over 45,000 obstructing police charges. In determining the status of these offenders in the U.S., it was confirmed by DHS that over 173,000 or 66 percent of these immigrant criminal defendants were in our country illegally at the times of their arrests.”

HOW MANY KILLERS ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS ?
as a percentage of the popultion?

FAR more illegal aliens are killers and just criminals in general as a % of their total number than are American citizens, and that includes black folks, who have high percentages as well
Liar.

Two charts demolish the notion that immigrants here illegally commit more crime

Like I always say, if rightards didn’t lie, they’d have absolutely nothing to say.

Liar!
“The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).

Texas is an epicenter for illegal immigrant crimes

Recent crime analysis by both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement authorities indicate that between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 criminal immigrants were arrested and booked into Texas jails.

In researching the criminal careers of these defendants, it was revealed that they had jointly committed over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses. Their arrests included nearly 1,200 homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854 burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200 sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses; 8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800 robberies and over 45,000 obstructing police charges. In determining the status of these offenders in the U.S., it was confirmed by DHS that over 173,000 or 66 percent of these immigrant criminal defendants were in our country illegally at the times of their arrests.”
Utter nonsense. You’re conflating “illegal aliens” with “criminal aliens,” which includes aliens here legally. And you’re posting old data. The most recent data shows that 25,000 murders by “criminal aliens” out of nearly 116,000 murders between 2003-2009 was reduced to 6,000 murders by “criminal aliens” out of 91,000 murders between 2011-2916...

https://www.gao.gov/assets/700/693162.pdf

Progs are tarded now. Illegals are folk heroes and commit less crime.

Except data says they commit more crime. Why would a person even require data, when a normal brain dictates illegals commit more crime? Never mind common sense, progs aren't even a good judge of character. Non-Citizens Committed a Disproportionate Share of Federal Crimes, 2011-16
^^^ another dumbfucking conservative who doesn’t know the difference between an “illegal alien” and a “non-citizen.” :cuckoo:

Except data says they commit more crime. Why would a person even require data, when a normal brain dictates illegals commit more crime? Never mind common sense, progs aren't even a good judge of character. Non-Citizens Committed a Disproportionate Share of Federal Crimes, 2011-16
^^^ another dumbfucking conservative who doesn’t know the difference between an “illegal alien” and a “non-citizen.” :cuckoo:
Lol
To hell with illegal aliens you stupid ass motherfucker

Lol
Then you must be pissed at trump who shutdown the government and furloughed law enforcement officers and border agents — which only increases the number of illegal aliens entering the country.

Then you must be pissed at trump who shutdown the government and furloughed law enforcement officers and border agents — which only increases the number of illegal aliens entering the country.
Pelosi is the one who shut the government down....and guess what?...we couldn't care less....if you public servant union reps are concerned about your people not getting paid then call that idiot Pelosi and tell her to work with the president...otherwise you will find no sympathy with us....
In fact I hope Trump takes the opportunity to fire the Obama era trash that was hired by the Magic Kenyan's administration....after 30 days of shutdown he has that power....

Pelosi is the one who shut the government down....and guess what?...we couldn't care less....if you public servant union reps are concerned about your people not getting paid then call that idiot Pelosi and tell her to work with the president...otherwise you will find no sympathy with us....
In fact I hope Trump takes the opportunity to fire the Obama era trash that was hired by the Magic Kenyan's administration....after 30 days of shutdown he has that power....
”Pelosi is the one who shut the government down”

LOLOLOL

Imbecile.

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown

:dance:

LOLOLOL

Imbecile.

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown

She won't even give a dollar for border security but her silly bill gives 54 billion in foreign aid and 12 billion for world wide abortion promotion and trans gender medication....Are you really serious right now?.....

LOLOLOL

Imbecile.

She won't even give a dollar for border security but her silly bill gives 54 billion in foreign aid and 12 billion for world wide abortion promotion and trans gender medication....Are you really serious right now?.....
”She won't even give a dollar for border security”

Now you’re reduced to lying. Sucks to be you. Since becoming House Speaker again, she’s called for spending a billion dollars on increased border security and hiring more immigration judges to handle the huge volume of back logged cases. What she excluded from her deal was any funds to rebuild the wall.

The Latest: Democrats offer more money for border security

LOLOLOL

Imbecile.

Now you’re reduced to lying. Sucks to be you. Since becoming House Speaker again, she’s called for spending a billion dollars on increased border security and hiring more immigration judges to handle the huge volume of back logged cases. What she excluded from her deal was any funds to rebuild the wall.

She said not one dollar for Trump's wall.....I didn't just make it up....

Doubt this will break progressive news, they're only good for agendas and could give a flying fuck about their poor dispositions and real problems.

Somehow progs are so fucked in the head they can't even rationalize why illegals commit more crime. Matter of fact, everyday is opposite day for the prog., so non-citizens are the most desirable citizens, real citizens can get fucked, and somehow non-citizens commit less crime.

Progs are tarded now.

Wilbur Martinez- Guzman held in connection to Reno, Douglas murders; neighbors relieved
He Can't be worse than most white mass shooters. Sorry by American standards he is not that bad...thoughts and prayers though!!!

First quarter 2018, DOJ report at DOJ, Alien Incarceration Report
https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-r...nload?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
It does not include figures from Ca, etc, as they will not report

From the report-
This report includes some limited data on this topic, including aggregate data collected by DOJ, data reported directly to the public by state authorities, and other information made available through public reporting.
Nonetheless, the lack of comprehensive, comparable data in this area is a noteworthy limitation of this report, because state and local facilities account for approximately 90 percent of the total U.S. incarcerated population.

poor lil rw fuktards --- sooooooooo pathetic.
Yes you are...you don't give a shit about real Americans.....you would allow a rapist onto your street if he were from south of the border and illegal....you are just an anti Trump clown....we can see right through you #7.....

youre the idiot that doesnt care if REAL AMERICANS kill people
Not really we already have bad people here. Why let more in?

LOLOLOL

Imbecile.

She said not one dollar for Trump's wall.....I didn't just make it up....
LOLOL

Oh look, you prove to be so stupid, you conflate border security with the wall. Dumbfuck, the wall is just one component of border security. There are many others. She said she wants to appropriate funds for border security, just not the wall. That’s why you looked like such for idiot for saying, ”she won't even give a dollar for border security”

:lmao:

Lol
Lol
It really doesn’t matter, we have a wide-open southern border... have for decades

Progs are tarded now. Rather than admit they're wrong they do the twist, pull race cards, blame objects, yack yack yack yack yack.

Forum List

Back