Serial killer in my area is an illegal immigrant

youre the idiot that doesnt care if REAL AMERICANS kill people
Where do you get that? I never said that....why add to the murderers we already have just because you lost an election?....idiot....

then answer post #8
There are a lot of legal American killers....so what?...why do you want more?....why?...you answer that if you have the guts.....

I dont want more killings - I want Trumpdrones to STFU about a god damn wall that will never happen and they refuse to face that fact.

Last edited:
Where do you get that? I never said that....why add to the murderers we already have just because you lost an election?....idiot....

then answer post #8
There are a lot of legal American killers....so what?...why do you want more?....why?...you answer that if you have the guts.....

I done want more killings - I want Trumpdrones to STFU about a god damn wall that will never happen and they refuse to face that fact.
Beat it.

then answer post #8

I done want more killings - I want Trumpdrones to STFU about a god damn wall that will never happen and they refuse to face that fact.
Beat it.

grow up

Really?

“This point was driven home by Attorney General Jeff Sessions. “Every crime committed by an illegal alien is, by definition, a crime that should have been prevented,” he said in the press release. “It is outrageous that tens of thousands of Americans are dying every year because of the drugs and violence brought over our borders illegally and that taxpayers have been forced, year after year, to pay millions of dollars to incarcerate tens of thousands of illegal aliens.”

And just in Texas-
This point is underscored by data cited by the DOJ for Texas’s criminal justice system. According to the DHS and the Texas Department of Public Safety, over 251,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011, and April 30, 2018. They have been charged for a total of 663,000 offenses including:

• 1,351 homicides;
  • 7,156 sexual assaults;
  • 9,938 weapons charges;
  • 79,049 assaults;
  • 18,685 burglaries;
  • 79,900 drug charges;
  • 815 kidnappings;
  • 44,882 thefts;
  • 4,292 robberies.
Law enforcement actions have resulted in 296,000 convictions. The DHS has confirmed that 66 percent of those convicted were illegal aliens.

HOW MANY KILLERS ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS ?
as a percentage of the popultion?

FAR more illegal aliens are killers and just criminals in general as a % of their total number than are American citizens, and that includes black folks, who have high percentages as well

And that would be a lie.

Mollie Tibbetts' death is being used to push debunked ideas about illegal immigration and violent crime

Furthermore, as the rate of immigration, legal or otherwise, rises, the rate of violent crime rates fall.

then answer post #8

Beat it.

grow up
Why to you hate the USA?

then answer post #8

I dont want more killings - I want Trumpdrones to STFU about a god damn wall that will never happen and they refuse to face that fact.
But without a wall and strong border security murders committed by illegal aliens will continue....why can't you see that?....is it due to Trump hatred?...if so that's wrong headed....you are so filled with hate that you have lost all reason and the ability to think.....

then answer post #8

buildthewall.gif

FAR more illegal aliens are killers and just criminals in general as a % of their total number than are American citizens, and that includes black folks, who have high percentages as well

No, that would make sense because:

There are far more murders per capita in south America.

Rather than stay home and take care of their own mothers, sisters and daughters, many leave for the USA and enter the place illegally.

Prog conclusion: They're folk heroes and commit less crime. They're better than U.S. citizens, which can be supported by our Democrat congress today, who won't fucking budge while describing this as "Trump's shutdown".

Everyday is opposite day for the prog. They tarded now.

Last edited:
Doubt this will break progressive news, they're only good for agendas and could give a flying fuck about their poor dispositions and real problems.

Somehow progs are so fucked in the head they can't even rationalize why illegals commit more crime. Matter of fact, everyday is opposite day for the prog., so non-citizens are the most desirable citizens, real citizens can get fucked, and somehow non-citizens commit less crime.

Progs are tarded now.

Wilbur Martinez- Guzman held in connection to Reno, Douglas murders; neighbors relieved
The Wolfpack has a great Ball team I see.
BSU sucks.... and I'm glad.

Doubt this will break progressive news, they're only good for agendas and could give a flying fuck about their poor dispositions and real problems.

Somehow progs are so fucked in the head they can't even rationalize why illegals commit more crime. Matter of fact, everyday is opposite day for the prog., so non-citizens are the most desirable citizens, real citizens can get fucked, and somehow non-citizens commit less crime.

Progs are tarded now.

Wilbur Martinez- Guzman held in connection to Reno, Douglas murders; neighbors relieved

Unusual having a top BB team, Musselman knows what he's doing.

Progs are tarded now.

Illegals commit less crimes than native born ones.

Stick to facts.

Progs are tarded now.

Unusual having a top BB team, Musselman knows what he's doing.
I went metal detecting over at rye patch with a gpx5000 the guy I was with found a 3/4 ounce nugget with his down about a foot.
Lucky Sucker

poor lil rw fuktards --- sooooooooo pathetic.
Yes you are...you don't give a shit about real Americans.....you would allow a rapist onto your street if he were from south of the border and illegal....you are just an anti Trump clown....we can see right through you #7.....

LefTard Logic:
“Americans kill Americans therefore we owe illegal wetbacks the opportunity to kill Americans as well.”

St Louis has very few illegals, but has the highest murder rate in the country by freely armed citizens!.

Progs are tarded now.

Stick to facts.

LefTard Logic:
“Americans kill Americans therefore we owe illegal wetbacks the opportunity to kill Americans as well.”

Progs are tarded now.

Stick to facts.

Bullshit, they break the law every day the go to work, I never did that.

Liar.

Two charts demolish the notion that immigrants here illegally commit more crime

Like I always say, if rightards didn’t lie, they’d have absolutely nothing to say.

Forum List

Back