Serena Williams Flames Out of Australian Open

She twisted her ankle when she was at 5/1dip sh!t. What the fuk is wrong with you? You can watch the match and see the truth.
I saw the video of the match, asshole, and I also saw William's comment that her ankle was not a factor in her loss. How about you, dip shit?

In the instance of a real injury that was hobbling her Serena Williams had every right, as all WTA players do, to get a medical time out and receive treatment and medical evaluation. She did not do that, you fucking idiot!
But of course you either do not know this or want to pretend such a thing does not exist.

And Williams is entitled to ask for a medical time out at any point in her match, in case your tiny brain is thinking she didn't think merely turning an ankle a bit wasn't a serious concern and then as things progressed she did. She never asked for medical treatment. Not once!

You are just the worst sort of angry ignorant troll and continually show people why.

But you’re trying so hard to slander Serena Williams. She has 23 grand slams. At this point I doubt she spends much time choking. What is it with you racist fukkers? Why do you hate successful black people? Where does this need to slander come from?
She was grossly overweight and out of shape for tennis on a world class level but I guess
you will now try to figure out how racists were able to hold her down and jam all that extra food down her throat.

Try to work out how no one (no racists, I mean) is able to point out the flaws in Naomi Osaka's personna even though she is both black and Japanese.
She's not a whiner, doesn't throw temper tantrums, she's not grotesquely out of shape and doesn't have trolls like you making excuses for her, based on racism, because none are needed.
You make me feel better about myself because I'm glad as hell I'm not a whiny snowflake clown like you.

I think she's very attractive. Unfortunately, from what I've seen, her attitude sucks. What type of person you are at your core, matters more than your ability or your attractiveness.
Are you saying this about Serena Williams? Because I agree (I don't find her especially attractive but not bad)
about her attitude so what are you going to say about me now?

I think she's very attractive. Unfortunately, from what I've seen, her attitude sucks. What type of person you are at your core, matters more than your ability or your attractiveness.
Are you saying this about Serena Williams? Because I agree (I don't find her especially attractive but not bad)
about her attitude so what are you going to say about me now?

Nothing really. Just my comment on the issue. I don't have a problem with the girls abilities or looks. Just her attitude. Which is a national problem. We have too many people with a self-important view of their lives.

Nothing really. Just my comment on the issue. I don't have a problem with the girls abilities or looks. Just her attitude. Which is a national problem. We have too many people with a self-important view of their lives.
Oh...okay, well that's all I've ever said about her which makes me wonder how I was ever a racist piece of shit to begin with when I agree entirely with what you said, but, okay.
She is objectively very much out of shape and I feel that's entirely a product of her attitude, although she's been able for years to just go out and out slug her opponents for the most part (however I think she is markedly more out of shape now than ever and not getting any younger or more fit).

This is a surprising turn you don't usually see online.

She's coming to the end of her career as a tennis player, and beginning to start a new career as an NFL Linebacker.

Oh...okay, well that's all I've ever said about her which makes me wonder how I was ever a racist piece of shit to begin with when I agree entirely with what you said, but, okay.
She is objectively very much out of shape and I feel that's entirely a product of her attitude, although she's been able for years to just go out and out slug her opponents for the most part (however I think she is markedly more out of shape now than ever and not getting any younger or more fit).

This is a surprising turn you don't usually see online.

It could be.... it could. However, people over the age of 30 go down hill. That's human life. She will never be as fit as she was, attitude or not.

It could be.... it could. However, people over the age of 30 go down hill. That's human life. She will never be as fit as she was, attitude or not.
Yeah...aging, child birth, weight gain, loss of muscle mass. etc. All the cards are against her.

She wants to win one more slam and it's possible, I suppose, but not likely. Especially when Osaka is now around and other young hungry talent. The days of her just showing up and hitting her way through a draw are gone, in the slams anyway.

I saw a video of her on the Letterman show years ago and she seemed charming and pleasant. I don't personally hate her.
I just dislike what I saw at last year's US Open. She may never get her precious record.

Yeah...aging, child birth, weight gain, loss of muscle mass. etc. All the cards are against her.

She wants to win one more slam and it's possible, I suppose, but not likely. Especially when Osaka is now around and other young hungry talent. The days of her just showing up and hitting her way through a draw are gone, in the slams anyway.

I saw a video of her on the Letterman show years ago and she seemed charming and pleasant. I don't personally hate her.
I just dislike what I saw at last year's US Open. She may never get her precious record.

Agreed.
And that should be a lesson for all of us. You can have everything going for you, have a melt down, and in 5 minutes put a lasting impression on everyone.

Tiger Woods comes to mind. The world was his on a platter, and it was amazing how fast the stars in Heaven can fall.

Forum List

Back