Serbian basketball star: "As a proud Serbian, I'm tired of the US media demonizing Serbians"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i agree with Stefan Jankovic who said this. i've noticed this too. Serbians might be assholes, but they're deeply talented & energetic. example: Novak Djokovic!

Who the hell knows what a Serb is

He should be offended because the US doesn’t give a fuk about Serbia

Yet, Hillary put her life on the line when when she was under sniper fire from Bosnian Serbs.

Hillary took more a risk than Donnie Bone Spurs ever did
Donald had the courage to win a bowling trophy with bone spurs in his feet so don't you forget it...And,,,,he was gonna run in unarmed to stop the Florida school shooter, what balls!

Of course they have to demonize Serbs, they are mainly Christian. They didn’t want to be overrun by Bosniak Muslims. They were the first warning sign to globalists that Christians would be willing to fight back and expunge Muslim filth from Europe.

Of course they have to demonize Serbs, they are mainly Christian. They didn’t want to be overrun by Bosniak Muslims. They were the first warning sign to globalists that Christians would be willing to fight back and expunge Muslim filth from Europe.

Serbs?

Who the fuk ever demonized Serbs?
Maybe if we built a wall or something

That section of the planet has been feuding for a thousand years over territory which has ebbed and flowed with the two religions..globalism, oh no such a scary monster....Try bacteria next, it is responsible for more deaths than all the death tolls from all human wars combined..

That section of the planet has been feuding for a thousand years over territory which has ebbed and flowed with the two religions..globalism, oh no such a scary monster....Try bacteria next, it is responsible for more deaths than all the death tolls from all human wars combined..

Yes, history does show that Muslims like to invade and wipe out all the infidels. How dare people react to that.

Most people in the U.S. don't even know what a Serb is or anything about them. ... :cool:

Serbs are Slavs and refuse to give op their religion or culture. Jews hate them. And so the media demonization.

Yet, Hillary put her life on the line when when she was under sniper fire from Bosnian Serbs.

Hillary took more a risk than Donnie Bone Spurs ever did
Hillary certainly took a risk with national security.

She was and still is an incredibly filthy excuse for a human being.

It is Crooked Donnie who put Kim Jong Un of his speed dial and lists him as BFF on Facebook

i agree with Stefan Jankovic who said this. i've noticed this too. Serbians might be assholes, but they're deeply talented & energetic. example: Novak Djokovic!

My neighbor is Serbian and yes they are proudful with no humor but not everyone can be Scottish in life...

only 12 percent of Americans take pride in US intervention against Serbia in the Bosnian war, according to a 2014 poll

Most people in the U.S. don't even know what a Serb is or anything about them. ... :cool:

Serbs are Slavs and refuse to give op their religion or culture. Jews hate them. And so the media demonization.

Not all Jewa hate them and the Yiddish should never matter...

Of course not all Jews hate them. But the Jews who run the media, the Jews in the State Department, the Jewish Democrats in the House and Senate and the Jewish advisers to Hillary Clinton do hate them. They have a monomaniacal hatred for Slavs.

Forum List

Back