Senior Israeli diplomat: 'This land is ours'

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Only an article like this could quickly bring me back to the boards instantly after a nice break from the hate and hostilities that fuel this conflict.....

Israel's new government is full of sick thieving people who disobey their-own God's Commandment of Thou shall not steal...

I rest my case to the UN...

Senior Israeli diplomat This land is ours - Yahoo News
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's new deputy foreign minister on Thursday delivered a defiant message to the international community, saying that Israel owes no apologies for its policies in the Holy Land and citing religious texts to back her belief that it belongs to the Jewish people.

Only an article like this could quickly bring me back to the boards instantly after a nice break from the hate and hostilities that fuel this conflict.....

Israel's new government is full of sick thieving people who disobey their-own God's Commandment of Thou shall not steal...

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's new deputy foreign minister on Thursday delivered a defiant message to the international community, saying that Israel owes no apologies for its policies in the Holy Land and citing religious texts to back her belief that it belongs to the Jewish people.

And yet according to the God of Abraham, He is the one who gathered them home, to where they are, and where His Son will spend eternity in their midst.
Either God is the thief, or they are right where they belong....

And yet according to the God of Abraham, He is the one who gathered them home, to where they are, and where His Son will spend eternity in their midst.

Don't mind Pbel. We keep him here for laughs while those he supports are killing us Christians & Jews all over the world.

The Palestinian's are the direct decendents of the ancient Israelites.

The Israeli's, are just a bunch of war-mongering wanna-be's, with no lineage to the ancient Hebrews.

The Israeli's, are just a bunch of war-mongering wanna-be's, with no lineage to the ancient Hebrews.

I suppose you have the DNA documents to prove this. The Palestinians don't even claim to be descended from the ancient Hebrews. Some of them claim to be descended from the ancient Canaanites and Philistines (which is a laugh anyway).

Don't mind Pbel. We keep him here for laughs while those he supports are killing us Christians & Jews all over the world.
Go fuck yourself, clownboy.
Billo_Really

howdoingu.jpg

Another wack job....Are you posting from a Pub or a Pulpit?

Last edited:
I suppose you have the DNA documents to prove this. The Palestinians don't even claim to be descended from the ancient Hebrews. Some of them claim to be descended from the ancient Canaanites and Philistines (which is a laugh anyway).
In fact there is evidence of this and its been posted on this website many times.

They are killing Christians because of Israeli atrocities and their obvious thieving ways on Muslims instead of listening to what the World is saying...

Iran wants nukes, Saudi Arabia...ISIS winning next door, the future looks bright...

Last edited:

NO they are not. They are Arabs, that moved from Egypt, from Syria, and the other surrounding countries, TO ISRAEL.
If you were correct, they would have qualified for refugee aid. They did not because they hadn't been in the area for longer than 24 months.

"Professor Ariella Oppenheim, from Hadassah Medical School laboratories at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem tells us that the Palestinians are descendants of the Israelites according to their DNA.

“The DNA of the Palestinians are closer to the DNA of the Ashkenazi Jews than to the DNA of Jews of the Middle East”

An international genetic study was conducted by professor Oppenheim with Professor Marina Fiereman and Dr. Dvora Filom to reach this conclusion.

90 of the Palestinians are hidden Israelites ETZ YOSEPH

Here ya go pbl. The real history lesson.
Arab National Committee of Haifa April 27, 1950:
"The removal of the ARAB inhabitants was voluntary and was carried out at our request. The Arab delegation proudly asked for the evacuation of the Arabs and their removal to the neighboring Arab countries."
Do you get that? The motivation for Arabs to leave came from the Arabs. NOT THE JEWS. The Jews asked the few Arabs that were living and working in peace with the Jews to stay. Now, the Arab's offspring are numerous and terrorists.

^ Once you digest that, here is the rest of the truth.
The Arab Committee lied! Their neighbors refused to take them in!

King Hussein of Jordan, in 1960 stated that rejecting a Jewish state by the Arab Nations has added to the plight of the refugees by keeping them in camps and not allowing them to integrate into the Arab nations:
"Since 1948 ARAB leaders have approached the problem in an irresponsible manner. They have used the refugees for selfish political purpose. This is ridiculous, and I could say, even criminal."

Giving away Jewish land to right a wrong created and maintained by Arabs, simply isn't the answer. Not when the Arabs own 99% of the Middle East and Israel is a sliver.
How about Egypt and Syria hanging a big old Welcome Home Arabs sign and end their criminal behavior toward their own. How bout that.

Last edited:

So you don't believe that International Law on this matter should count

Who ever that can defend the land = who owns it. Israel has the odds in their favor.
The world wouldn't allow Hitler to annex Poland and it won't let Netanfuckyou annex the West Bank.

But it allowed Jordan to take the west bank from the people it was allocated to and claim it as their own. It also allowed Jordan to take Jerusalem which was an INTERNATIONAL land and claim it as their own. Same with Egypt and gaza, yet I don't see you kicking up a stink over those land thefts.

IS THIS BECAUSE YOU ONLY ATTACK THE JEWS BEAUSE YOU HATE THEM SO MUCH

If they were then their DNA would match that of the bodies exhumed, yet strangely it doesn't but the Ashkenazi's DNS does ..................

Not Israel that started the current ongoing war was it ?

Forum List

Back