Sons of the New Testament

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
There are about 1600 Christians living in Israel proper. Many of them don't want to be lumped together with Muslim Arabs or Palestinians. They identify themselves as Israeli Christians who are loyal to the state, and they want to form their own party in the Knesset called Sons of the New Testament. As a result, some of them have received death threats from Muslims. In addition, this year has seen the largest amount of Christian volunteers in the Israeli Defense Forces.

To God be the glory, ForeverYoung! What awesome news! Those who bless God's people and His holy nation shall be blessed! Those who do not are under a curse! I wish I lived there! I would join! God willing one day perhaps I shall be there. I'd love to volunteer and assist Israeli Defense Forces - in any way I could! I'd count it a great honor. Long live Israel!

What a blessing God bestowed upon His people when He first chose them among all the peoples of the earth! In the days of Abraham - unless a person were of His seed, Isaac and Jacob, they could not know God. God's relationship was solely with His own children - the Hebrews - and those who wanted to obtain the blessing and serve God came to Him on these terms alone:

It is written:
And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
Ruth 1:12

Again in the Book of Esther we see after God gave His children the victory of their enemy (Satan and his workers) that many of the people decided to follow the God of the Jews! This was before the New Testament when God did by personal invitation swing wide open the door and invite whosoever would come to Him to come - Gentiles, Pagans, whosoever - through His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

It is written:

And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews: for the fear of the Jews fell upon them. - Esther 8:17

Today all can become Jews inwardly by Believing on the LORD Jesus Christ and being saved. (Romans 10:9,10) Is it any wonder why Satan has been trying his hardest to annihilate God's chosen people? Salvation is of the Jew! To God be the Glory!

The entire world has been blessed through the Jews. Salvation is of the Jew, Jesus said. (See John Chapter 4 and the woman at the well story) We owe a great debt of gratitude to the Jewish people. Truly the Word of the LORD shall be fulfilled and all Israel shall be saved. How great is the Father's Love for the Jewish people! What a crime it is to ever think that God has abandoned them. Could a mother forget her children? God will never forget His people! (Isaiah 49:15)
God's chastisement has always been evidence of His love for His own children. What Father does not correct His own children? What comes after correction? Restoration! The blessings upon the people of Abraham are very, very great! God will never abandon His own Children. God is Faithful and fulfills his promises. (Hosea 14:1-9)

Last edited:
Only 1600? So like we could round em up and deport them really quickly and with a minimum of effort? Coooool.

God told Gideon he only needed 300 to defeat the Midianites. Why? Because the Battle is the LORD's and nothing is too difficult for Him. Write that down, Delta. You haven't seen anything yet!

The Spirit of the LORD and Gideon! What a winning combination! I love it! One man fully trusting in God makes the majority! Write that down too!

I don't think the number is correct. It's probably even more than this:

Christianity in Israel is one of the recognized religions in Israel and is practised by more than 161,000 Israeli citizens (about 2.1% of population). They include 127,000 Arab Christians (mostly Arab Orthodox as well as Melkite and Latin Catholics, with some Galilean Maronites, Copts and Protestants), about 25,000 Slavic Christians from the former Soviet Union (Eastern Orthodox) and a smaller minority of Arameans and Assyrians.

Christianity in Israel is one of the recognized religions in Israel and is practised by more than 161,000 Israeli citizens (about 2.1% of population). They include 127,000 Arab Christians (mostly Arab Orthodox as well as Melkite and Latin Catholics, with some Galilean Maronites, Copts and Protestants), about 25,000 Slavic Christians from the former Soviet Union (Eastern Orthodox) and a smaller minority of Arameans and Assyrians.

Yes, you are right. Sorry, my bad.

Catholicism isn't Christianity. It is the enemy of Christians and Jews, Roudy. They teach a false Jesus that is not found in the Bible. It's a cult. (look at the history of the Romanists - it isn't of God)

There are about 1600 Christians living in Israel proper. Many of them don't want to be lumped together with Muslim Arabs or Palestinians. They identify themselves as Israeli Christians who are loyal to the state, and they want to form their own party in the Knesset called Sons of the New Testament. As a result, some of them have received death threats from Muslims. In addition, this year has seen the largest amount of Christian volunteers in the Israeli Defense Forces.

The christian goyim should not be allowed to own land in Israel

I can't imagine how they could live with those god awful Zionist.

Christianity: Nurtured by Idolatry’s Foul Soil
Christians foul the soil of the land of Israel

Nearly 2000 years ago, a new religion was formed, a religion that would come to dominate much of western civilization. I speak, of course, of Christianity. However, it was not truly new.

Christians view their religion as a kind of continuation of Judaism, and a fulfillment of the biblical prophecies concerning the Jewish messiah. As such, they recognize the Hebrew Tanach as scripture, calling it their “Old Testament”. At the same time, however, they reject the fundamental ideas of Judaism
Christianity Nurtured by Idolatry s Foul Soil

Could be that they feel safe and secure unlike the Christians in Palestine that face beatings, forced conversions, evictions, rape and murder.

Christians understand that when muslims control the holy sites, they are denied access. and when government is controlled by muslims, they are denied rights.

Christianity: Nurtured by Idolatry’s Foul Soil
Christians foul the soil of the land of Israel

Nearly 2000 years ago, a new religion was formed, a religion that would come to dominate much of western civilization. I speak, of course, of Christianity. However, it was not truly new.

Christians view their religion as a kind of continuation of Judaism, and a fulfillment of the biblical prophecies concerning the Jewish messiah. As such, they recognize the Hebrew Tanach as scripture, calling it their “Old Testament”. At the same time, however, they reject the fundamental ideas of Judaism
Christianity Nurtured by Idolatry s Foul Soil

What you posted fouls the soul of Israel and Judaism.

better than living with terrorist supporters like you, jew-hating cow

To God be the glory, ForeverYoung! What awesome news! Those who bless God's people and His holy nation shall be blessed! Those who do not are under a curse! I wish I lived there! I would join! God willing one day perhaps I shall be there. I'd love to volunteer and assist Israeli Defense Forces - in any way I could! I'd count it a great honor. Long live Israel!

oy.... *yawn*

Forum List

Back