Senior Israeli diplomat: 'This land is ours'

So no, the Jews had been there for thousands of years and were simply joining their brethren in their holy land, and no, the land belonged to the Ottomans for the last 700 years - never Arab land, and yes, the document you presented documents the 20th century Arab invasion, and yes, Jews were a majority in Jerusalem in 1800's before the Arab invasion your document indicates.

Last edited:
Tzipi Hotovely told Israeli diplomatic representatives aboard that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews

Sounds good to me.
So you have no problem with stealing land that others were living on and taking it for your own, even though it was never yours to begin with? So now say if Iran bombed Tel Aviv and moved Iranians in that would be just fine as well.

How about if an Indian comes to your home or apt and said my relatives lived here 2600 years ago, and I want it now, would you say OK, let me pack my stuff?

So you have no problem with stealing land

Which land was stolen?
Who was it stolen from?

Whoever was living there, they are called Palestinians.

The name Palestinian referred to the Jews only, dipstick.

She's just stating a fact. Jerusalem is holier to Jews than it is to any other faith.

The Arab Muslims invaders who call themselves Palestinians as of 1960's don't even count, they point their asses to Jerusalem while facing Mecca five times a day.

So no, the Jews had been there for thousands of years and simply joining their brethren, and yes, the document you presented documents the 20th century Arab invasion.

She's just stating a fact. Jerusalem is holier to Jews than it is to any other faith.

The Arab Muslims invaders who call themselves Palestinians as of 1960's don't even count, they point their asses to Jerusalem while facing Mecca five times a day.

If it meant so much to them why didn't they all return from the exile instead of a handful, and why did so many live in Russia, Poland, Germany and the US. The maj of Ashkenazis are secular so it means nothing, besides there is no temple there. If any of you did believe in God , you would know its ungodly to steal and kill.

As long as some Jews keep seeing themselves as unwanted guests in Israel, they cannot complain the Gentiles see them as such, as well.

The moment leftists no longer raise eyebrows as such sayings, we'll know we're on the right track.

Only an article like this could quickly bring me back to the boards instantly after a nice break from the hate and hostilities that fuel this conflict.....

Israel's new government is full of sick thieving people who disobey their-own God's Commandment of Thou shall not steal...

I rest my case to the UN...

Senior Israeli diplomat This land is ours - Yahoo News
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's new deputy foreign minister on Thursday delivered a defiant message to the international community, saying that Israel owes no apologies for its policies in the Holy Land and citing religious texts to back her belief that it belongs to the Jewish people.

And yet according to the God of Abraham, He is the one who gathered them home, to where they are, and where His Son will spend eternity in their midst.
Either God is the thief, or they are right where they belong....

So you mistake God for Britain as well. Oh Good God. Really, those people in Israel may act like the OT Hebrews but they are not.

Tell me who your ancestor was back in 1000 BC. What tribe did you come from?

One minute Jew is a race, the next its one whose Mom was jew, the next is its one who practices Judaism from Judea, the next its one who is a convert, next, its one who is atheist, secular that sees Judaism as a tradtition.

So tell me who is a jew?

Possibly Queen Boadicea and I am a member of the Mycenae tribe

As long as some Jews keep seeing themselves as unwanted guests in Israel, they cannot complain the Gentiles see them as such, as well.

The moment leftists no longer raise eyebrows as such sayings, we'll know we're on the right track.

Yeah, I think you are unwanted guests, the key word is guests, and also unwanted.

Tzipi Hotovely told Israeli diplomatic representatives aboard that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews

Sounds good to me.
So you have no problem with stealing land that others were living on and taking it for your own, even though it was never yours to begin with? So now say if Iran bombed Tel Aviv and moved Iranians in that would be just fine as well.

How about if an Indian comes to your home or apt and said my relatives lived here 2600 years ago, and I want it now, would you say OK, let me pack my stuff?

Which land was stolen?
Who was it stolen from?

No, Palestine referred to the people who lived in Palestine 90% of whom were Christian or Muslims. And most of the Jews in 1921 had arrived in the 30 years prior. As reported in the first report of the Mandatory in 1921. The full report is available on the UN Archive site linked below. Why do you continue to state falsehoods when you actually know what the facts are?

AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE,
during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.
AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE. I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR. -​

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Shows how much they cared about Palestine. I also read how they sent poorer Jewish farmers and laborers there to make roads and drill wells in about 1850ish , and they started a winery. They worked to make it nicer to entice the wealthier Jews who did not want to go to Palestine. It was mainly the poorer Jews who went to Palestine, and the wealthier ones came to the US, and England, even after WWII they had to beg Jews to go to Palestine.

So get off the crap about how many centuries the Jews all wanted to return to Palestine because they didn't. Actually it was a Protestant preacher with the end of days stuff that brought up Zionism, that knew big shots in Britain.

Reverend William Henry Hechler (10 January 1845 – 31 January 1931) was a Restorationist Anglican clergyman, eschatological writer, crusader against anti-Semitism, promoter of Zionism, aide, counselor, friend and legitimizer of Theodor Herzl the founder of the modern Zionism.[

Last edited:
So no, the Jews had been there for thousands of years and simply joining their brethren, and yes, the document you presented documents the 20th century Arab invasion.

If it meant so much to them why didn't they all return from the exile instead of a handful, and why did so many live in Russia, Poland, Germany and the US. The maj of Ashkenazis are secular so it means nothing, besides there is no temple there. If any of you did believe in God , you would know its ungodly to steal and kill.

Keep blabbering about things you have absolutely no clue about.

Shows how much they cared about Palestine. I also read how they sent poorer Jewish farmers and laborers there to make roads and drill wells in about 1850ish , and they started a winery. They worked to make it nicer to entice the wealthier Jews who did not want to go to Palestine. It was mainly the poorer Jews who went to Palestine, and the wealthier ones came to the US, and England, even after WWII they had to beg Jews to go to Palestine.

So get off the crap about how many centuries the Jews all wanted to return to Palestine because they didn't. Actually it was a Protestant preacher with the end of days stuff that brought up Zionism, that knew big shots in Britain.

Reverend William Henry Hechler (10 January 1845 – 31 January 1931) was a Restorationist Anglican clergyman, eschatological writer, crusader against anti-Semitism, promoter of Zionism, aide, counselor, friend and legitimizer of Theodor Herzl the founder of the modern Zionism.[

Hello again, clueless lunatic:

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Byzantine period (324–638)

Jews probably constituted the majority of the population of Palestine until the 4th-century, when Constantine converted to Christianity.

Jews lived in at least forty-three Jewish communities in Palestine: twelve towns on the coast, in the Negev, and east of the Jordan, and thirty-one villages in Galilee and in the Jordan valley. The persecuted Jews of Palestine revolted twice against their Christian rulers. In the 5th century, the Western Roman Empire collapsed leading to Christian migration into Palestine and development of a Christian majority. Jews numbered 10–15% of the population. Judaism was the only non-Christian religion tolerated, but there were bans on Jews building new places of worship, holding public office or owning slaves. There were also two Samaritan revolts in this period.[65]

In 438, The Empress Eudocia removed the ban on Jews' praying at the Temple site and the heads of the Community in Galilee issued a call "to the great and mighty people of the Jews": "Know that the end of the exile of our people has come"!

In about 450, the Jerusalem Talmud was completed.

According to Procopius, in 533 Byzantine general Belisarius took the treasures of the Jewish temple from Vandals who had taken them from Rome.

In 611, Sassanid Persia invaded the Byzantine Empire. In 613, a Jewish revolt against the Byzantine Empire joined forces with these Persian invaders to capture Jerusalem in 614. The Jews gained autonomy in Jerusalem, until in 617 when the Persians betrayed agreements and withdrew their forces from the region. With return of the Byzantines in 628, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius promised to restore Jewish rights and received Jewish help in ousting the Persians with the aid of Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias.
Middle Ages (636–1517)After the conquest, Jewish communities began to grow and flourish. Umar allowed and encouraged Jews to settle in Jerusalem. It was first time, after almost 500 years of oppressive Christian rule, that Jews were allowed to enter and worship freely in their holy city.
In the mid-8th-century, taking advantage of the warring Islamic factions in Palestine, a false messiah named Abu Isa Obadiah of Isfahan inspired and organised a group of 10,000 armed Jews who hoped to restore the Holy Land to the Jewish nation.

In 1039, part of the synagogue in Ramla was still in ruins, probably resulting from the earthquake of 1033. Jews also returned to Rafah and documents from 1015 and 1080 attest to a significant community there.

A large Jewish community existed in Ramle and smaller communities inhabited Hebron and the coastal cities of Acre, Caesarea, Jaffa, Ashkelon and Gaza.[citation needed]Al-Muqaddasi (985) wrote that "for the most part the assayers of corn, dyers, bankers, and tanners are Jews." Under the Islamic rule, the rights of Jews and Christians were curtailed and residence was permitted upon payment of the special tax.

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Masoretes (Jewish scribes) in the Galilee and Jerusalem were active in compiling a system of pronunciation and grammatical guides of the Hebrew language. They authorised the division of the Jewish Tanakh, known as the Masoretic Text, which is regarded as authoritative till today.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrewprinting press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.
Old YishuvJewish life in the Land of Israel

Key events

Key figures

In around 1563, Joseph Nasi secured permission from Sultan Selim II to acquire Tiberias and seven surrounding villages to create a Jewish city-state. He hoped that large numbers of Jewish refugees and Marranos would settle there, free from fear and oppression; indeed, the persecuted Jews of Cori, Italy, numbering about 200 souls, decided to emigrate to Tiberias.Nasi had the walls of the town rebuilt by 1564 and attempted to turn it into a self-sufficient textile manufacturing center by planting mulberry trees for the cultivation of silk. Nevertheless, a number of factors during the following years contributed to the plan's ultimate failure. Nasi's aunt, Doña Gracia Mendes Nasi supported ayeshiva in the town for many years until her death in 1569.

In 1567, a Yemenite scholar and Rabbi, Zechariah Dhahiri, visited Safed and wrote of his experiences in a book entitled Sefer Ha-Musar. His vivid descriptions of the town Safed and of Rabbi Joseph Karo’s yeshiva are of primary importance to historians, seeing that they are a first-hand account of these places, and the only extant account which describes the yeshiva of the great Sephardic Rabbi, Joseph Karo.[127]

In 1576, the Jewish community of Safed faced an expulsion order: 1,000 prosperous families were to be deported to Cyprus, "for the good of the said island", with another 500 the following year.[128] The order was later rescinded due to the realisation of the financial gains of Jewish rental income.[129] In 1586, the Jews of Istanbul agreed to build a fortified khan to provide a refuge for Safed's Jews against "night bandits and armed thieves."[128]

In 1569, the Radbaz moved to Jerusalem, but soon moved to Safed to escape the high taxes imposed on Jews by the authorities.

In 1610, the Yochanan ben Zakai Synagogue in Jerusalem was completed.[130] It became the main synagogue of the Sephardic Jews, the place where their chief rabbi was invested. The adjacent study hall which had been added by 1625 later became the Synagogue of Elijah the Prophet.[130]
Installation of the Chacham Bashi at the Ben Zakai Synagogue, 1893. According to legend, the synagogue stands on the site of the study hall of 1st-century sage, RabbanYochanan ben Zakai. The current building was constructed in 1610.

The Near East earthquake of 1759 destroys much of Safed killing 2000 people with 190 Jews among the dead, and also destroys Tiberias.

The disciples of the Vilna Gaon settled in the land of Israel almost a decade after the arrival of two of his pupils, R. Hayim of Vilna and R. Israel ben Samuel of Shklov. In all there were three groups of the Gaon's students which emigrated to the land of Israel. They formed the basis of the Ashkenazi communities of Jerusalem and Safed, setting up what was known as the Kollel Perushim. Their arrival encouraged an Ashkenazi revival in Jerusalem, whose Jewish community until this time was mostly Sephardi. Many of the descendants of the disciples became leading figures in modern Israeli society. The Gaon himself also set forth with his pupils to the Land, but for an unknown reason he turned back and returned to Vilna where he died soon after.

During the Peasants' Revolt under Muhammad Ali of Egypt's occupation, Jews were targeted in the 1834 looting of Safed and the 1834 Hebron massacre. By 1844,some sources report that Jews had become the largest population group in Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city.

Sounds good to me.

Which land was stolen?
Who was it stolen from?

No, Palestine referred to the people who lived in Palestine 90% of whom were Christian or Muslims. And most of the Jews in 1921 had arrived in the 30 years prior. As reported in the first report of the Mandatory in 1921. The full report is available on the UN Archive site linked below. Why do you continue to state falsehoods when you actually know what the facts are?

AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE,
during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.
AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE. I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR. -​

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

BUUUUUUUULLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jews probably constituted the majority of the population of Palestine until the 4th-century, when Constantine converted to Christianity.

Jews lived in at least forty-three Jewish communities in Palestine: twelve towns on the coast, in the Negev, and east of the Jordan, and thirty-one villages in Galilee and in the Jordan valley. The persecuted Jews of Palestine revolted twice against their Christian rulers. In the 5th century, the Western Roman Empire collapsed leading to Christian migration into Palestine and development of a Christian majority. Jews numbered 10–15% of the population. Judaism was the only non-Christian religion tolerated, but there were bans on Jews building new places of worship, holding public office or owning slaves. There were also two Samaritan revolts in this period.[65]

In 438, The Empress Eudocia removed the ban on Jews' praying at the Temple site and the heads of the Community in Galilee issued a call "to the great and mighty people of the Jews": "Know that the end of the exile of our people has come"!

According to Procopius, in 533 Byzantine general Belisarius took the treasures of the Jewish temple from Vandals who had taken them from Rome.

In 611, Sassanid Persia invaded the Byzantine Empire. In 613, a Jewish revolt against the Byzantine Empire joined forces with these Persian invaders to capture Jerusalem in 614. The Jews gained autonomy in Jerusalem, until in 617 when the Persians betrayed agreements and withdrew their forces from the region. With return of the Byzantines in 628, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius promised to restore Jewish rights and received Jewish help in ousting the Persians with the aid of Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias.
Middle Ages (636–1517)After the conquest, Jewish communities began to grow and flourish. Umar allowed and encouraged Jews to settle in Jerusalem. It was first time, after almost 500 years of oppressive Christian rule, that Jews were allowed to enter and worship freely in their holy city.
In the mid-8th-century, taking advantage of the warring Islamic factions in Palestine, a false messiah named Abu Isa Obadiah of Isfahan inspired and organised a group of 10,000 armed Jews who hoped to restore the Holy Land to the Jewish nation.

In 1039, part of the synagogue in Ramla was still in ruins, probably resulting from the earthquake of 1033. Jews also returned to Rafah and documents from 1015 and 1080 attest to a significant community there.

A large Jewish community existed in Ramle and smaller communities inhabited Hebron and the coastal cities of Acre, Caesarea, Jaffa, Ashkelon and Gaza.[citation needed]Al-Muqaddasi (985) wrote that "for the most part the assayers of corn, dyers, bankers, and tanners are Jews." Under the Islamic rule, the rights of Jews and Christians were curtailed and residence was permitted upon payment of the special tax.

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Masoretes (Jewish scribes) in the Galilee and Jerusalem were active in compiling a system of pronunciation and grammatical guides of the Hebrew language. They authorised the division of the Jewish Tanakh, known as the Masoretic Text, which is regarded as authoritative till today.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrewprinting press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.

Key events

Key figures

In around 1563, Joseph Nasi secured permission from Sultan Selim II to acquire Tiberias and seven surrounding villages to create a Jewish city-state. He hoped that large numbers of Jewish refugees and Marranos would settle there, free from fear and oppression; indeed, the persecuted Jews of Cori, Italy, numbering about 200 souls, decided to emigrate to Tiberias.Nasi had the walls of the town rebuilt by 1564 and attempted to turn it into a self-sufficient textile manufacturing center by planting mulberry trees for the cultivation of silk. Nevertheless, a number of factors during the following years contributed to the plan's ultimate failure. Nasi's aunt, Doña Gracia Mendes Nasi supported ayeshiva in the town for many years until her death in 1569.

In 1567, a Yemenite scholar and Rabbi, Zechariah Dhahiri, visited Safed and wrote of his experiences in a book entitled Sefer Ha-Musar. His vivid descriptions of the town Safed and of Rabbi Joseph Karo’s yeshiva are of primary importance to historians, seeing that they are a first-hand account of these places, and the only extant account which describes the yeshiva of the great Sephardic Rabbi, Joseph Karo.[127]

In 1576, the Jewish community of Safed faced an expulsion order: 1,000 prosperous families were to be deported to Cyprus, "for the good of the said island", with another 500 the following year.[128] The order was later rescinded due to the realisation of the financial gains of Jewish rental income.[129] In 1586, the Jews of Istanbul agreed to build a fortified khan to provide a refuge for Safed's Jews against "night bandits and armed thieves."[128]

In 1569, the Radbaz moved to Jerusalem, but soon moved to Safed to escape the high taxes imposed on Jews by the authorities.

In 1610, the Yochanan ben Zakai Synagogue in Jerusalem was completed.[130] It became the main synagogue of the Sephardic Jews, the place where their chief rabbi was invested. The adjacent study hall which had been added by 1625 later became the Synagogue of Elijah the Prophet.[130]
Installation of the Chacham Bashi at the Ben Zakai Synagogue, 1893. According to legend, the synagogue stands on the site of the study hall of 1st-century sage, RabbanYochanan ben Zakai. The current building was constructed in 1610.

The Near East earthquake of 1759 destroys much of Safed killing 2000 people with 190 Jews among the dead, and also destroys Tiberias.

The disciples of the Vilna Gaon settled in the land of Israel almost a decade after the arrival of two of his pupils, R. Hayim of Vilna and R. Israel ben Samuel of Shklov. In all there were three groups of the Gaon's students which emigrated to the land of Israel. They formed the basis of the Ashkenazi communities of Jerusalem and Safed, setting up what was known as the Kollel Perushim. Their arrival encouraged an Ashkenazi revival in Jerusalem, whose Jewish community until this time was mostly Sephardi. Many of the descendants of the disciples became leading figures in modern Israeli society. The Gaon himself also set forth with his pupils to the Land, but for an unknown reason he turned back and returned to Vilna where he died soon after.

During the Peasants' Revolt under Muhammad Ali of Egypt's occupation, Jews were targeted in the 1834 looting of Safed and the 1834 Hebron massacre. By 1844,some sources report that Jews had become the largest population group in Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

Key events

Key figures

The usual fairy tales from Hasbara edited wiki, Now the facts:

"In 63 BC, Judaea became a protectorate of Rome. Coming under the administration of a governor, Judaea was allowed a king; the governor's business was to regulate trade and maximize tax revenue. While the Jews despised the Greeks, theRomans were a nightmare. Governorships were bought at high prices; the governors would attempt to squeeze as much revenue as possible from their regions and pocket as much as they could. Even with a Jewish king, the Judaeans revolted in 70 AD, a desperate revolt that ended tragically. In 73 AD, the last of the revolutionaries were holed up in a mountain fort called Masada; the Romans had besieged the fort for two years, and the 1,000 men, women, and children inside were beginning to starve. In desperation, the Jewish revolutionaries killed themselves rather than surrender to the Romans. The Romans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

The usual fairy tales from Hasbara edited wiki, Now the facts:

"In 63 BC, Judaea became a protectorate of Rome. Coming under the administration of a governor, Judaea was allowed a king; the governor's business was to regulate trade and maximize tax revenue. While the Jews despised the Greeks, theRomans were a nightmare. Governorships were bought at high prices; the governors would attempt to squeeze as much revenue as possible from their regions and pocket as much as they could. Even with a Jewish king, the Judaeans revolted in 70 AD, a desperate revolt that ended tragically. In 73 AD, the last of the revolutionaries were holed up in a mountain fort called Masada; the Romans had besieged the fort for two years, and the 1,000 men, women, and children inside were beginning to starve. In desperation, the Jewish revolutionaries killed themselves rather than surrender to the Romans. The Romans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

DIASPORA, dumbass retard. Ha ha ha.

We are talking about Jewish history in the land of Israel, not in the DIASPORA. Fucking idiot.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrew printing press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.

Oh my goodness. Now look what I have done. "Go fuck yourself clownboy." I am so sorry for upsetting you Take it easy Billy. You'll give yourself a stroke or a heart attack. And we need you here to show the world why we support Israel. Be well & please post here most often.
I'm not upset, I enjoy saying that to you.

The Georgian Jews have an approximately 2,600-year history in the region. The origin of Georgian Jews, also known as Gurjim or kartveli ebraelebi, is debated. The most popular view is that the first Jews made their way to southern Georgia after Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of Jerusalem in 586 BCE and exile in Babylon. This claim is supported by the medieval Georgian historical account by Leonti Mroveli, who writes:

Then King Nebuchadnezzar captured Jerusalem. The Jews who fled thence come to Kartli and requested from the mamasakhlisi [local ruler] of Mtskheta territory in return for tribute. He gave [a place] and settled them on the Aragvi, at spring which was called Zanavi, which was later renamed as Zanavi, the quarter of Jews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Jews

'It’s all ours': Israeli deputy FM slams Western interference, saying Holy Land is Jewish

http://rt.com/news/261101-israel-hotovely-palestine-settlements/

I don't care who this bitch (another Pam Geller)is, but her people left the "bloody land" 2600 years ago, so does that mean that whoever lived where I live now 2600 years ago , the Indians can come and take my home and my land.

I just can't stand these Zionist, like one poster said, the Palestinians have more right to the land than any Zionist scum.

PS: she is a Georgian who practices Judaism , that gives her no right to other peoples land.

AND ! ! ! ! You do know that INTERNATIONAL LAW says that it is Jewish don't you, when the LoN granted the land to the Jews in 1923

Sounds good to me.

It was never the arab muslims illegal migrants land in the first place, this was why the LoN told them to go back to trans Jordan.
If Iran bombed Tel Aviv then Iran would be bombed into a parking lot. Then the Palestinians would be moved to Iran

If he had a legal document showing that it was his land then you would have to give him the land back.

Sounds good to me.

Which land was stolen?
Who was it stolen from?

So if I went to Palestine on holiday I would then be a Palestinian. You do realise that up until 1960 the only Palestinians in existence were the Jews.

Forum List

Back