Senior Biden staffer spills the beans on what they really think about Joe's mental decline and Kamala's incompetence

Good god! This is going to wreck his life. The sad part is, he is just confirming what everyone has already assumed anyway.

This revelation, along with the recent ones from other Biden staffers, shows they know he's not up to the job, but they're too deep in the cult to do anything about it.

Spoiler: this may be the only honest thing you hear a DemoKKKrat say in 2024.

His reaction when he finds out who he just told all this to is priceless. :laugh:

Feels like the poor fellow just thought he was on a date with his next sugar daddy.

It's called the destruction of America under the criminal Obiden Administration.

They know it everybody knows it!

1706738214202.png

O'Keefe is a piece of work.... hmm? :laughing0301:

When a democrat is truthful, doesn't it feel like one of those comets that comes around every 23,000 years?

I, literally, don't know how to digest what that shitlib said. I have to keep reminding myself that he had no idea he was being recorded for nefarious purposes.

Yeah, they got a couple problems... a demented shut-in and an illiterate slut, both of which should be working in the WH cafeteria, not mingling with actual heads of states.... although I wouldn't trust that stuttering shit clown to wash the dishes.

Enjoy watching this dumpster fire.

Forum List

Back