Send Out the Pink Slips

:lol: Babble thinks teachers = terrorists.

What an awesome platform for Republicans to run on.

Let's see:

Rioting Capital in attempts to intimidate lawmakers into doing what they want.

Sounds like terrorism to me. Though not to the degree we usually associate with terrorists.
Avatar thinks teachers = terrorists.

They ceased being teachers when they stopped teaching. Do you have a persuasive argument why a mob of people trying to use force to intimidate and influence politics through fear wouldnt qualify as terrorism?

Dock the pay from any employee who didn't show up for work including the State Senators.Start laying people off.That will get their attention.As I understand more and more of this the Governor will go after the collective bargaining on the Health Care and Pension part of the contract because he needs them to be re done.Not the Collective bargaining on the salaries.

Enough already....Back to work or be docked the days you didn't.

They are "teachers" which means they are entrusted with teaching our children not only academics, but how to function in a proper society.

I guess falsifying government documents, lying, and acting like a spoiled brat in the middle of the street while defrauding your employer of a days work is the right way to act when you don't get your way.

Way to go guys. Great example for the kids. At least you didn't drag them out there with you................er, oh, nevermind.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I bet they'll crawl back to work on Monday, because ultimately, they're cowardly, greedy, dishonorable chicken shits. They only believe in sacrifice when someone else does it.

You talking about teachers or Republican politicians?

Dem lawmakers are the ones running from the conflict. At the taxpayers' expense.

Then Wisconsin can be a Republican paradise. He should go for it.

it is now

The People of Wisconsin voted in the Republicans......live with it......

When exposed for what it really is.....liberalism always FAILS....

about time the leeching liberals learn what hardworking producers experience everywhere...

Get off your high horse.

These teachers work hard, they get up, deal with crap from brat kids, worked hard in school and to get their license to teach.

And you have the audasity to tell these people they don't work hard or produce anything? How about our future jackass.

it is now

about time the leeching liberals learn what hardworking producers experience everywhere...

Get off your high horse.

These teachers work hard, they get up, deal with crap from brat kids, worked hard in school and to get their license to teach.

And you have the audasity to tell these people they don't work hard or produce anything? How about our future jackass.

You know the famous saying about teachers? It's been misquoted...it really says:

"Those who can't do...bash teachers."

good grief, so now we are suppose to WORSHIP teachers.

They don't like the brat kids or the work is too tough, they can go find something else.

Oops, did I say that.

Which puts them in the same boat as terrorists.
:lol: Babble thinks teachers = terrorists.

Let's see:

Sounds like terrorism to me. Though not to the degree we usually associate with terrorists.

You're right Libyian President, people protesting are terrorist and hate our country.

That what would you say of these people are:

Tea-Party-Washington.jpg

tea-party-signs-5.jpg

capitol_holocaust_sign.jpg

6a00d83451b39369e20120a5708ade970b-800wi

Now, lets look at your quote once again.

Sounds like terrorism to me.

Now here is that last picture:

6a00d83451b39369e20120a5708ade970b-800wi

So who is using intidmidation again? Yeah thought so.

Being a Republican, Scott Walker could try to make a dime out of his latest gambit to downplay the rabble occupying his Capitol building, but then Hosni Mubarak would ask for royalties.

Seriously, the point is not that anyone will sic secret police on the AFL-CIO. The point is that stupid people with power react to popular resistance in a limited number of ways. Smart ones co-opt credible opposition groups with tit-for-tat patronage and play the opposition against each other, like Walker tried to do when he exempted emergency workers and police. Mediocre leaders blame everything on some outside boogeyman. Awful ones strap a bomb to their chest, metaphorically speaking, and threaten to take out as many people as possible if can’t have their way. Normally that happens just before they lose.

Balloon Juice » Outside Agitators!

:D

Dem lawmakers are the ones running from the conflict. At the taxpayers' expense.

They are on vacation. The way I got it, the ones in Ohio went to Illinois, and the ones in Illinois went to Ohio.:eusa_angel:

By the way, does that make them criminals? LOL~

it is now

Get off your high horse.

Thank you, I'm not interested in turning our children over to people who perpetrate fraud, who lie to get out of work, who take bribes, and who couldn't teach you to spell audacity. Likewise, I'm not interested in teachers who consider the kids they teach to be from a lower class, *brats*, and a tool to hijack the school system.

Fuck them. Fuck you. I work hard, too, and I don't want to pay them. I can think of plumbers who are smarter and I'd trust further than the union bots.

Being told I HATE by a bunch of raving rabid Lefties crack me up.

We are calling for the poor wayward teachers who SHUT DOWN THEIR DAMN SCHOOLS leaving their students and Parents in a bind, to BE FIRED.

too damn bad you want to call hate we call it, justice. We pay their salaries. we can call for anything we want.

Telling us you are calling on FIRING THE TEACHERS cracks me up Bozo!! LMAO!! Can't you see how sick they are. I can hear ya calling!!! :lol:

Get off your high horse.

Thank you, I'm not interested in turning our children over to people who perpetrate fraud, who lie to get out of work, who take bribes, and who couldn't teach you to spell audacity. Likewise, I'm not interested in teachers who consider the kids they teach to be from a lower class, *brats*, and a tool to hijack the school system.

Fuck them. Fuck you. I work hard, too, and I don't want to pay them. I can think of plumbers who are smarter and I'd trust further than the union bots.

Well it is great to see you being forced at the point of a gun to pay them, and you can snivel all you want, but you will pay!! You must have had a teacher who failed to tell you that plumbers are Union.:lol:

what a bunch of idiots we have on the right. They want workers from the middle class to give up only a few things, PAY,BENEFITS<WORKING CONDITIONS<AND THE RIGHT TO BARGIN.
and what will they get for doing this, they will get to keep what amounts to a nonunion job with nonunion benefits doing a skilled or simi skilled job so those in their state who make millions can get a big tax cut and those who they join in jobs that soon will not be worth having can point the finger at each other and ask, well who do we go after next.

This is one hell of a way to do business, we should this to every job in america, because the wages and benefits that everyone gets is a directly related cost to the people of the great state of Wisc. Lets pass a law that everyone has to take cuts because I am tired of paying the banks, and the grocery stores, and the movie theaters, and department stores and dr's and dentist, more than they are worth.

Man are you people a joke, you want teachers in your schools and you want even better ones than you got now, you want firefighters to keep your house from burning down, you want cops to put their asses on the line to protect you and your family, and you want someone to plow the roads so you can get to work and your kids can get to school. Yes you want all of it, you just don't want to pay for it.

What the hell, I want food, and I want a home and i want medical treatment and I want entertainment and dam it I can't afford all these things so I think we should pass a law to make them charge less so we can have what we want.

What a joke, you dumb asses, the the money is there its just not in the hands of those who your trying to strip it from, the top 10% haven't had a problem making more and paying less.

Corps paid 25% of the budget in Taxes in 1956 under IKE, they now pay less than 6% of the budget in taxes. The top 15% pay a 22% tax rate on their total income, that's state tax, fed tax, fica tax and medicare/medicade tax and overall sales tax. The guy making 50,000 a year pays more in a % of his income in taxes then the people making millions of dollars do and their your friends who want to stick it to the middle class, and your dumb enough to stand up for them.

GET A LIFE AND A BRAIN

Okay, I gave your rambling, incoherent post which was meant to show your superior intelligence a college try, but I gave up less than halfway in. It makes no sense, has no basis in fact, is ungrammatical and I think possibly there are mispelled words in there. And of course, there are the logical fallacies which seem to pass for legit argument on the left these days.

what a bunch of idiots we have on the right. They want workers from the middle class to give up only a few things, PAY,BENEFITS<WORKING CONDITIONS<AND THE RIGHT TO BARGIN.
and what will they get for doing this, they will get to keep what amounts to a nonunion job with nonunion benefits doing a skilled or simi skilled job so those in their state who make millions can get a big tax cut and those who they join in jobs that soon will not be worth having can point the finger at each other and ask, well who do we go after next.

This is one hell of a way to do business, we should this to every job in america, because the wages and benefits that everyone gets is a directly related cost to the people of the great state of Wisc. Lets pass a law that everyone has to take cuts because I am tired of paying the banks, and the grocery stores, and the movie theaters, and department stores and dr's and dentist, more than they are worth.

Man are you people a joke, you want teachers in your schools and you want even better ones than you got now, you want firefighters to keep your house from burning down, you want cops to put their asses on the line to protect you and your family, and you want someone to plow the roads so you can get to work and your kids can get to school. Yes you want all of it, you just don't want to pay for it.

What the hell, I want food, and I want a home and i want medical treatment and I want entertainment and dam it I can't afford all these things so I think we should pass a law to make them charge less so we can have what we want.

What a joke, you dumb asses, the the money is there its just not in the hands of those who your trying to strip it from, the top 10% haven't had a problem making more and paying less.

Corps paid 25% of the budget in Taxes in 1956 under IKE, they now pay less than 6% of the budget in taxes. The top 15% pay a 22% tax rate on their total income, that's state tax, fed tax, fica tax and medicare/medicade tax and overall sales tax. The guy making 50,000 a year pays more in a % of his income in taxes then the people making millions of dollars do and their your friends who want to stick it to the middle class, and your dumb enough to stand up for them.

GET A LIFE AND A BRAIN

wow, so let me get this straight. Out of all them words we can boil it down to RAISING TAXES? That is such a novel idea. why didn't someone think of that before.

that's a good one, I get paid and I go to the store and want buy my groceries and i get everything I want and the guy at the register says that will be 100.00. I jump right in his face and tell him his food isn't worth a 100.00. He says well thats what the price is, and I look him straight in the eye and say I don't care what you want, this is all I am going to give you, 88.00.
And hes says well you could go without somethings and we could get it down to 88.00
But you say hell no, want everything I have and I don't want to have to pay for it.

The truth is Wisc, if you don't have enough to pay your bills just do with less COPS, less Firefighters, less Teachers, and less snow plaw drivers. That what the rest of us have always had to do, if we don't have enough we either get more income or we do without or in some cases we just borrow on our future. But I don't think any of us are going to who we owe money to and tell them they are going to have to take less for Rent, or our car payment, or food or our gas we use or the cloths we buy. DO YOU?

Forum List

Back