Send Off Rally

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thousands turned out in Foxborough this morning to see our beloved Patriots off to Atlanta!

Best of luck to both teams. May no one be grievously injured, and may the better team prevail.

I hope the Patriots aint bringing any deflated balls with them to the Super Duper Bowl

I heard that Robert Kraft guy is pretty krafty

Fuck Bostonians. Even though I long hated the Pats because they always ended up in the way of the Steelers, while the Steelers have become bums, I've come to respect both Brady and Belichick as the preeminent force in football and true disciplined masters of the game. I'm rooting for them to win. They deserve it. Boston doesn't.

Fuck Bostonians. Even though I long hated the Pats because they always ended up in the way of the Steelers, while the Steelers have become bums, I've come to respect both Brady and Belichick as the preeminent force in football and true disciplined masters of the game. I'm rooting for them to win. They deserve it. Boston doesn't.

Brady and Belichick are uplifted by the news I'm sure.

Boston laughs at your impotent frustration.

Put another way, after that EGREGIOUS non-pass interference no-call of the century by the blind referee that screwed the Saints out of their entire season, it would be a real travesty if now after capitalizing on that mishap, the Rams went on to the Super Bowl to win it.

Put another way, after that EGREGIOUS non-pass interference no-call of the century by the blind referee that screwed the Saints out of their entire season, it would be a real travesty if now after capitalizing on that mishap, the Rams went on to the Super Bowl to win it.

Don't care who wins, never bother to watch the spectacle and illusion. Still, sounds like endless american hissyfitting we can get anywhere else.

Don't care who wins, never bother to watch the spectacle and illusion. ....

Then feel free to shut the fuck up, pussy.

How childish, need a safe space?

How childish, need a safe space?

No, I don’t. Now shut the fuck up, pussy. If football is too much for your tender sensibilities, take your limp wrists to another thread.

If that facemask was called against the Saints, the Rams would have had 4 down on the 1 yard line long before that PI miss and we wouldn't even be talking about the bountygate Saints. There would be no killing the clock for a FG.

Notwithstanding the other three facemasks and numerous delays of game that were not called against the Saints.

5061416a1aa5aff74fb97c5c5df0515a--funny-humor-funny-sayings.jpg

Forum List

Back