Senators stress value of US-Israel ties

Their constitution defines their government. There is the executive, the legislative, and judicial branches. The PLO is not mentioned.

Anything about abductions, murder, torture and death threats against opponents and critics in that Hamas "constitution"?
Hamas murder campaign in Gaza exposed | World news | guardian.co.uk

Collaborators kill people.

From your link:

Alami, who secured a rare permit (from Israel) to leave Gaza a week ago with his family to live in the West Bank,...

Yes it is rare indeed. Israel must like him for some reason.

Read the article, Forum Dunce...
People are afraid to live normal lives, to express their opinions freely," Alami said. "There is no freedom of speech, of movement, of travelling or having real healthcare. Hamas is raising George Bush's policy: those not with us are against us." One of his colleagues was forced to leave Gaza after receiving threats from Hamas.

You are PWNED, Forum Dunce.

Anything about abductions, murder, torture and death threats against opponents and critics in that Hamas "constitution"?
Hamas murder campaign in Gaza exposed | World news | guardian.co.uk

From your link:

Alami, who secured a rare permit (from Israel) to leave Gaza a week ago with his family to live in the West Bank,...

People are afraid to live normal lives, to express their opinions freely," Alami said. "There is no freedom of speech, of movement, of travelling or having real healthcare. Hamas is raising George Bush's policy: those not with us are against us." One of his colleagues was forced to leave Gaza after receiving threats from Hamas.

I did but they did not mention why some people can get out of Gaza while no one else can. One of the notables is Mohammad Dahlan.

ei: A setback for the Bush doctrine in Gaza

From your link:

I did but they did not mention why some people can get out of Gaza while no one else can. One of the notables is Mohammad Dahlan.

Electronic Intifada is a BOGUS site, Forum Dunce.

You have been PWNED. Suck it up.

Electronic Intifada is a BOGUS site, Forum Dunce.

You have been PWNED. Suck it up.

You don't even know what intifada means.

Talk about PWNED!

Does the Electronic Intifada do electronic suicide bombings?

You don't even know what intifada means.

Talk about PWNED!

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago as a matter of policy.

You are blowing smoke out of your ass.

Except, they are Muslims, not Palestinians and the Koran instructs all Muslims to commit jihaad against the Jewish infidel.

Your knowledge of Islamic ideology is less than zero, similar to your knowledge of Middle East affairs, in general.

In fact, Pallie suicide bombers are intercepted by the barrier constructed by Israel on a regular basis.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Except, they are Muslims, not Palestinians and the Koran instructs all Muslims to commit jihaad against the Jewish infidel.

Your knowledge of Islamic ideology is less than zero, similar to your knowledge of Middle East affairs, in general.

In fact, Pallie suicide bombers are intercepted by the barrier constructed by Israel on a regular basis.

You are the Forum Dunce.

You don't even know what jihad means. You can't spell it either.

You are the Forum Dunce.

You don't even know what jihad means. You can't spell it either.

I spell jihaad as al-Bukhari, author of the Hadith, spells jihaad. Thus, you are a PWNED ignoramus.

I am knowledgeable of Islamic ideology. I have read the Quran, the Sunna, the Hadith and the Sira.

I am well-versed in jihaad. I advise you not to even attempt to debate me on the matter as you will get spanked worse than you have been spanked before.

Last edited:
right back atcha, jew!

You thought being Jewish was an ethnicity, stoner. How embarrassingly stupid...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

You have defective genetics, stoner.

keep posting that punchline, "ATHEIST JEW"!

:rofl:

I love it when your kind don't even realize that you are the butt of the joke.

:clap2::clap2:

Your imaginary internet friends, again, stoner?
They must be terribly embarrassed you thought Judaism was an ethnicity...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

Forum List

Back