Senators stress value of US-Israel ties

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Three-quarters of the United States Senate have signed over the past three days a bipartisan letter to the Obama Administration stressing the importance of US-Israel relations, published on Tuesday.

Senators Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Johnny Isakson (R-GA) were the leading signatories. The letter, on which they were joined by 76 of their colleagues, is similar to the US House of Representatives letter sent to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over the weekend. The House letter was signed by 333 members, more than three-quarters of that body.

The letter tells Clinton that “from the moment of Israel’s creation, successive US administrations have appreciated the special relationship between [the] two nations. Israel continues to be the one true democracy in the Middle East that brings stability to a region where it is in short supply.”

“By helping keep Israel strong,” the letter continues, “the United States has helped to reduce threats to Israel’s security and advance the peace which successive Israeli governments have so avidly sought.”

The letter quotes a speech from Vice President Joe Biden’s recent visit to Israel: “Progress occurs in the Middle East when everyone knows there is simply no space between the US and Israel.”

Wouldn't want that Zionist funding to go to their opponents! :thup:

Three-quarters of the United States Senate have signed over the past three days a bipartisan letter to the Obama Administration stressing the importance of US-Israel relations, published on Tuesday.

Senators Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Johnny Isakson (R-GA) were the leading signatories. The letter, on which they were joined by 76 of their colleagues, is similar to the US House of Representatives letter sent to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over the weekend. The House letter was signed by 333 members, more than three-quarters of that body.

The letter tells Clinton that “from the moment of Israel’s creation, successive US administrations have appreciated the special relationship between [the] two nations. Israel continues to be the one true democracy in the Middle East that brings stability to a region where it is in short supply.”

“By helping keep Israel strong,” the letter continues, “the United States has helped to reduce threats to Israel’s security and advance the peace which successive Israeli governments have so avidly sought.”

The letter quotes a speech from Vice President Joe Biden’s recent visit to Israel: “Progress occurs in the Middle East when everyone knows there is simply no space between the US and Israel.”

:clap2:

That would be Abbas. He left the government in 2007.

Abbas is Chairman of the PLO.
Hamas are worse.

Their constitution defines their government. There is the executive, the legislative, and judicial branches. The PLO is not mentioned.

Anything about abductions, murder, torture and death threats against opponents and critics in that Hamas "constitution"?
Hamas murder campaign in Gaza exposed | World news | guardian.co.uk

Yeah.I'll bet they do.

Attachments

• $fascist_state_logo.jpg
    $fascist_state_logo.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 102
Your grade school teachers certainly didn't have any undue "influence" on your spelling ability.

Nope but age and pain pills does.
Still does not make my statement wrong.

You spelling Nazi. Antispellantic?

I wish you much pain and suffering and hope you meet your Maker real soon.

Guess what? You get your wish :beer:
Well except for the meet my maker part. I don't believe in that.

That still does not make my opinion incorrect though.

You must be a fine Christian?

Last edited:
Abbas is Chairman of the PLO.
Hamas are worse.

Their constitution defines their government. There is the executive, the legislative, and judicial branches. The PLO is not mentioned.

Anything about abductions, murder, torture and death threats against opponents and critics in that Hamas "constitution"?
Hamas murder campaign in Gaza exposed | World news | guardian.co.uk

Collaborators kill people.

From your link:

Alami, who secured a rare permit (from Israel) to leave Gaza a week ago with his family to live in the West Bank,...

Yes it is rare indeed. Israel must like him for some reason.

Forum List

Back