Senators: Ban smokeless tobacco use in MLB

I think it is a good thing senators are pushing for the ban of smokeless tobacco in the MLB. A lot of kids look up to the MLB athletes, and if they see the athletes using smokeless tobacco, the kids are going to think it is something cool to do.
Running as a Democrat, I bet.

These 2 Senators must have heard someone refer to baseball as "The National Pastime" and figure it's their job to regulate it. I hope Selige replies like this: :finger3:

I think it is a good thing senators are pushing for the ban of smokeless tobacco in the MLB. A lot of kids look up to the MLB athletes, and if they see the athletes using smokeless tobacco, the kids are going to think it is something cool to do.

These 2 Senators must have heard someone refer to baseball as "The National Pastime" and figure it's their job to regulate it. I hope Selige replies like this: :finger3:

I'd love for Selig to say, "uh yeah, we'll get right on that as soon as you balance the budget".

I'd love for Selig to say, "uh yeah, we'll get right on that as soon as you balance the budget".
Better yet, Bud could sent them his budget proposal.

Forum List

Back