Senator Walker! A new poll has Herschel Walker beating Raphael Warnock by two points in a prospective 2022 Georgia Senate race

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Did they poll dead people resting in the cemeteries?

or comatose patients in nursing homes?

if not then the democrat vote is underestimated

Last edited:
Get the commie out

Nice.

IM2's just smashed his keyboard and monitor and is swinging a lamp looking for more targets

Get the commie out

Trafafgar group who is dispensing this is also known as Political Insider. Here are the stats.

extremeright051.png

MBFCLow.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

My Irony meter went so far off scale I need to send it in for repairs after this one.

The very idea that Herschel Walker would only be two points ahead of a straight up communist Cop hating Racist tells you how fucked up we are.
I dont think walker is entitled to the seat just because he was a great football player

Knowing a little about him I think his lead will grow as he explains his position on the issues

Sen. Walker would do a fantastic job representing the great State of Georgia...it would also be refreshing to see he and Sen. Tuberville working together

• Banned
some folks, when you have two black folks running against each other, don't know what to say

i won't name who i'm talking about though!

some folks, when you have two black folks running against each other, don't know what to say

i won't name who i'm talking about though!
I sorta have a hard time seeing Walker wanting to really run for office, but he has a history of being interested in issues, as does Warnock btw. Of course there's a white and black (and latino) thing here. But Walker absolutely has the bona fides to get involved, if he wants. And he has ties to Trump, which I find disturbing, btw. Obviously the gop wants to avoid any issue that their candidate seeks office for personal enrichment.

And this indicates absolutely nothing.
your indifference is amusing, but not as amusing as when in 2024 Herschel is sworn in as POTUS, THE 1ST ATHLETE PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Why aren't you as excited as i am?

Make the touchdowns for Georgia as Warnock falls at your feet, Herschel!

Forum List

Back