Senator Susan Collins (R-ME): I dont believe your denials, Roy

They always say this part here,

"I am convinced that most Americans want us to work together, and yet the debate in Washington is too often hyper-partisan,

But say something different when it’s crunch time. She has been there to long as have all of them. As long as these same people stay in Washington it will be the same shit every four years. They need to step aside, or shut up and work.

My God, when is that Swamp Creature RINO Collins gonna get the boot? She's such a fraud jerk. :mad-61:
Sorry, us Mainers love her. We tend to be reasonable, not partisan nuts.

Ha, you support that fraud jerk. Gee, go figure? Pretty sure you're a Dumocrat. She's just another Democrat in Republican's clothing. She's exactly what's wrong with the Republican Party. RINO frauds like her need to be purged.

"I am convinced that most Americans want us to work together, and yet the debate in Washington is too often hyper-partisan,

But say something different when it’s crunch time. She has been there to long as have all of them. As long as these same people stay in Washington it will be the same shit every four years. They need to step aside, or shut up and work.

She's an old Swamp Creature RINO fraud. She's been there way too long. It is what it is.

My God, when is that Swamp Creature RINO Collins gonna get the boot? She's such a fraud jerk. :mad-61:

Na, na, y’all are partisan to, just more entertaining. That she carries on like this should piss you off. At least she is seeming to look out for you with the tax thing, and really that’s what you sent her for. Not grandstanding on the news. That gos for all of them.

Na, na, y’all are partisan to, just more entertaining. That she carries on like this should piss you off. At least she is seeming to look out for you with the tax thing, and really that’s what you sent her for. Not grandstanding on the news. That gos for all of them.

That poster loves her because she's a RINO fraud. He or she is a Democrat. Collins and other RINO frauds like her, need to be purged from the Party.

Well, Roy Moore is done now, for sure.

Because, obviously the people of Alabama have been waiting with bated breath for the goofy senator from Maine to tell them what they should think and how they should vote.

Perhaps the pompous assed senators from shit holes like New York and Connecticut can chime in too, just to be sure.

Because, obviously the people of Alabama have been waiting with bated breath for the goofy senator from Maine to tell them what they should think and how they should vote.

Perhaps the pompous assed senators from shit holes like New York and Connecticut can chime in too, just to be sure.

Detroit to.

Collins has never missed a vote in twenty years. She is active on several committees, particularly committees involving health related issues, since that has always been her area of interest.
She usually votes with the Republicans; I know because I don't always agree with her, but she is a Republican after all. She won't vote for what she considers a bad bill, though, and she won't support who she considers a bad leader (Trump).

So it's "pompous" to not support a guy who liked preying on kids half his age? If you call that being on a high horse, I'd hate to see where your guy stands. Somewhere below ground, I'm guessing.

That poster loves her because she's a RINO fraud. He or she is a Democrat. Collins and other RINO frauds like her, need to be purged from the Party.
No, actually what needs to happen is that radical alt-right types like you need to form your own party and stop shitting on reasonable legislators on your own ticket.

If every other legislator has been asked and said what they think of Moore (almost all the Republican pols I've heard think he should step aside, too) why shouldn't she express her opinion?
Of course I'm not upset with her. She's not grandstanding. Not anymore than any other senator who has spoken up supporting Roy Moore or not supporting him.
You're just upset with her for other reasons.

No, actually what needs to happen is that radical alt-right types like you need to form your own party and stop shitting on reasonable legislators on your own ticket.

Yes of course, you'd love there to be no opposition to you Communist/Progressive wankers. But guess what? Ain't gonna happen. The RINO frauds will be purged at some point. Bet on it.

If every other legislator has been asked and said what they think of Moore (almost all the Republican pols I've heard think he should step aside, too) why shouldn't she express her opinion?
Of course I'm not upset with her. She's not grandstanding. Not anymore than any other senator who has spoken up supporting Roy Moore or not supporting him.
You're just upset with her for other reasons.

Innocent till proven guilty. Remember that? She's a jerk. It is what it is.

Ha, you support that fraud jerk. Gee, go figure? Pretty sure you're a Dumocrat. She's just another Democrat in Republican's clothing. She's exactly what's wrong with the Republican Party. RINO frauds like her need to be purged.
I'm an Independent, actually; have been all my life, as are more voters in Maine than either of the two parties. You gotta earn your vote here, not just be holding onto a party's coattails. And if you look at Susan Collins' voting record, she is a faithful Republican, overall.

I think Susan Collins and Joe Manchin are the hope of the Congress and the nation, and I support moderate efforts wholeheartedly. You extremists can form your own factions; you'll never get the majority and you don't deserve it. Neither does the extreme left. They should splinter off, as well.

No not really. I’m really not a radical right type. Honestly, most who come off that way or as a radicle lefty aren’t really that crazy. Let me ask you, I’ll assume you voted for her in 1997 up to now. Why? What legislation has she pushed and what has she passed or voted “yea” on that keeps you voting? Here in Texas the same can be asked of Cornin, as well as the tea parties old hero ted Po as well as Ted Cruz. They get you to vote for them because it’s easy. We don’t have to pay attention. She has been there to long and has become a political critter. They need to go on both sides.

Yes of course, you'd love there to be no opposition to you Communist/Progressive wankers. But guess what? Ain't gonna happen. The RINO frauds will be purged at some point. Bet on it.

I want ALL the republicans gone. All the ones there now have been there all along. They got re-elected by scared sheep who they told on the radio to vote (R) all the way down. No republican is any better then the commie fucks you rail about.

Another Republican Senator just got on the record doubting Roy Moore's defense against accusations of pedophilia and sexual assault: Collins: Moore's denials aren't convincing - CNNPolitics

With Jones taking the lead in recent polls, this does not help Moore's situation a bit.

Yet she believes some random gal's accusations? Over her political allies?

What a moron, vote her out already. This kind of 3rd world witch hunter would be much more fitting for the D party anyway.

Well, it's more than just a "random gal's accusations." At this point, there are at least 7 women who have accused Moore of perhaps inappropriate conduct. I don't know how many have accused him of actually doing something illegal. There is the one woman who says he was trying to date her when she was 14, and another woman who claims he grabbed her ass during a meeting about child custody or something along those lines. There are also reports from a number of other people who lived in the area at those times who say Moore was known for trying to date high school girls.

How does Moore being a "political ally" give him more credibility? Are you more likely to believe someone simply because of their political affiliation? Besides, according to the article, Collins was opposed to Moore prior to these allegations due to Moore's time as Alabama chief justice.

There are millions and millions of hard leftists in America, some are women. Every single one of them would land an accusation if given the chance.

Why should I believe any one of them given the incentives? Only the retarded believe your bullshit.

What bullshit are you talking about? All I did was point out the facts, that there are multiple women accusing Moore and that Collins states she was opposed to Moore before the allegations. I never stated or hinted at any personal opinion as to the veracity of the claims against Moore.

Do you assume anyone who doesn't simply agree with any statement you make must disagree entirely with your position?

I want ALL the republicans gone. All the ones there now have been there all along. They got re-elected by scared sheep who they told on the radio to vote (R) all the way down. No republican is any better then the commie fucks you rail about.

Can't disagree with ya much on that assessment. They've become entrenched Swamp Creatures that can never be trusted. But purging the RINO frauds would be a good start towards making things right.

Forum List

Back