Senator Paul: EVERYONE meddles in Election INCLUDING the USA

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Rand Paul on Russian election meddling: 'We all do it'

Duh! Leftists don't care about election meddling though...that's just their excuse for losing and conservatives don't care about meddling in other countries elections because they enjoy "expanding democracy". I am against it in ALL ways..don't want anyone messing with ours and don't want us messing with anyone elses.

Dear Russia

I just wanted you to know that I am a-OK with you meddling in our elections.

There was a time when I would have been really, really upset by a foreign country trying to interfere with our democracy. Heck, if you had helped the Democrats, I'd probably still be pissed! But what I'm deathly afraid of is darkies and people who are different than me.

So go ahead, do whatever you want. Because Making America Great Again means letting you hack our voter rolls.

Signed
Trump is My God

EVERYONE meddles in Election INCLUDING the USA

And I would say: especially USA. Look at EU "leaders", almost all of them are Soros' puppets. His propaganda +Media helped them to be elected.

Anyone that watched the interview Paul did saw he was talking out of both sides of his mouth. He is a disgrace to the state of Kentucky. I can't stand when people are so openly dishonest.

"I can understand why Russia thinks they were justified in meddling in the U.S. election because the U.S. did the same thing in the Ukrainian and Russian elections..."

1 minute later

"But of course the U.S. didn't do anywhere near the level of what Russia did so Russia was still wrong and I am not excusing their behavior!"

1 minute later

"But I totally understand why Russia did what they did..."

What do you think the CIA does when there are no U.S. military missions to meddle in? The CIA has been in the business of meddling since Harry Truman was president. Maybe the "agency" isn't as skilled in hacking as the KGB or maybe it is or perhaps the "agency" has been corrupted by the Hussein administration.

Duh! Leftists don't care about election meddling though...that's just their excuse for losing and conservatives don't care about meddling in other countries elections because they enjoy "expanding democracy". I am against it in ALL ways..don't want anyone messing with ours and don't want us messing with anyone elses.

Does that mean it's okay?

Dear Russia

There was a time when I would have been really, really upset by a foreign country trying to interfere with our democracy. Heck, if you had helped the Democrats, I'd probably still be pissed! But what I'm deathly afraid of is darkies and people who are different than me.

So go ahead, do whatever you want. Because Making America Great Again means letting you hack our voter rolls.

Signed
Trump is My God

So, how did Russia "interfere" in the election? Be specific.......

Nope. It means though that the manufactured outrage of the Left is, as always, pure bullshit.

Dear Russia

Signed
Trump is My God

Libs love to vague it up. Because on some level, they want to believe, and to fool other people into believing, that Trump only won because Evul Russian hackers changed the votes.

So if you call them on it, they take about internet trolls and well timed leaks, but what they are really pushing is the Lie that Trump did not win fair and square.

They are vile scum like that.

Dear Russia

Signed
Trump is My God

Libs love to vague it up. Because on some level, they want to believe, and to fool other people into believing, that Trump only won because Evul Russian hackers changed the votes.

So if you call them on it, they take about internet trolls and well timed leaks, but what they are really pushing is the Lie that Trump did not win fair and square.

Is Rand Paul a liberal?

Nope. It means though that the manufactured outrage of the Left is, as always, pure bullshit.

Maybe so, but that doesn't automatically make them unjustified. Do you understand the intersection of opinion, political posturing, and truth? The former two don't actually have any bearing upon the latter, unless you're a moron who can't discern between reality and delusion.

Dear Russia

Signed
Trump is My God

Is Rand Paul a liberal?

I don't care. I don't think that he is being cited as an Authority, just his argument is being presented.

DO you have a point to make regarding what he said?

Oh, wait, you are trying to change the subject to the PERSON, instead of the TOPIC.

Got it.

Your request to discuss Rand Paul personally is rejected.

Dear Russia

Signed
Trump is My God

Is Rand Paul a liberal?

I don't care. I don't think that he is being cited as an Authority, just his argument is being presented.

Oh, wait, you are trying to change the subject to the PERSON, instead of the TOPIC.

Got it.

Are 99 out of the 100 Senators in Congress Liberals?

FYI, this thread is about a Rand Paul interview in case you forgot.

Maybe so, but that doesn't automatically make them unjustified. Do you understand the intersection of opinion, political posturing, and truth? The former two don't actually have any bearing upon the latter, unless you're a moron who can't discern between reality and delusion.

Well, yes it does.

Lefties are pretending that this is some new and horrible development.

If it is not, and especially if they know it, which many of them do, then they are obviously full of shit.

It's been O.K. since the CIA with it's secret budget was established. Are lefties just learning this lesson or do they prefer to ignore it?

Dear Russia

Signed
Trump is My God

Is Rand Paul a liberal?

Got it.

Are 99 out of the 100 Senators in Congress Liberals?

FYI, this thread is about a Rand Paul interview in case you forgot.

No, this thread is about his point that meddling in elections is something that is fairly common and that we have done it also.

Thus, the manufactured hysteria, on the part of the left, is as always, pure bullshit.

That is what this thread is about, and I understand why you are desperate to change the subject.

Forum List

Back