Senator McCains EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Clinton-Linked Teneo Among Donors to McCain Institute

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh my. The chickens are coming home to roost for the Senator who is knee deep in the fake dossier scandal and now this.

I love it! Investigate and investigate some more! Can you say conflict of interest Senator McCain?

"The institute has accepted contributions of as much as $100,000 from billionaire liberal activist-funder George Soros and from Teneo, a for-profit company co-founded by Doug Band, former President Bill Clinton’s “bag man.”

Teneo has long helped enrich Clinton through lucrative speaking and business deals.

And Bloomberg reported in 2016 on a $1 million Saudi Arabian donation to the institute, a contribution the McCain group has refused to explain publicly.

In addition, the institute has taken at least $100,000 from a Moroccan state-run company tied to repeated charges of worker abuse and exploitation. The McCain group has also accepted at least $100,000 from the Pivotal Foundation, which was created by Francis Najafi who owns the Pivotal Group, a private equity and real estate firm.

The Pivotal Foundation has in the last three years given $205,000 to the National Iranian-American Council (NIAC), which has been a vocal advocate for the Iranian nuclear deal the Obama administration negotiated"

Waaaaaaaaaay more at link:

EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Clinton-Linked Teneo Among Donors to McCain Institute

upload_2017-7-12_15-22-42.png

Oh my. The chickens are coming home to roost for the Senator who is knee deep in the fake dossier scandal and now this.

I love it! Investigate and investigate some more! Can you say conflict of interest Senator McCain?

"The institute has accepted contributions of as much as $100,000 from billionaire liberal activist-funder George Soros and from Teneo, a for-profit company co-founded by Doug Band, former President Bill Clinton’s “bag man.”

Teneo has long helped enrich Clinton through lucrative speaking and business deals.

And Bloomberg reported in 2016 on a $1 million Saudi Arabian donation to the institute, a contribution the McCain group has refused to explain publicly.

In addition, the institute has taken at least $100,000 from a Moroccan state-run company tied to repeated charges of worker abuse and exploitation. The McCain group has also accepted at least $100,000 from the Pivotal Foundation, which was created by Francis Najafi who owns the Pivotal Group, a private equity and real estate firm.

The Pivotal Foundation has in the last three years given $205,000 to the National Iranian-American Council (NIAC), which has been a vocal advocate for the Iranian nuclear deal the Obama administration negotiated"

Waaaaaaaaaay more at link:

EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Clinton-Linked Teneo Among Donors to McCain Institute

What would you expect from one of the keating boys...

But its okay that Jared Kushner gets money from Soros?

Hard to keep up with RWNJs' rules.

In all seriousness the only reason I wanted McCain/Palin was in the hopes McCain would have to step down immediately after inauguration

In all seriousness the only reason I wanted McCain/Palin was in the hopes McCain would have to step down immediately after inauguration

Gotta admit that if $illy $impering $arah was in the Oval Office, $he would have reacted completely differently to Ebola. If $he $obered up for a minute or two, $he would have nuked it and then $he'd let it rip against Jade Helm, and FEMA would never know what hit them.

But look how much more $he has been able to accomplish.

CrusaderFrank Please don't ever stop posting here. You are genuine comedy gold.

Last edited:

Gotta admit that if $illy $impering $arah was in the Oval Office, $he would have reacted completely differently to Ebola. If $he $obered up for a minute or two, $he would have nuked it and then $he'd let it rip against Jade Helm, and FEMA would never know what hit them.

But look how much more $he has been able to accomplish.

CrusaderFrank Please don't ever stop posting here. You are genuine comedy gold.

Can't wait until Trump sends the troops into Baltimore and Detroit, you know, for exercises

Forum List

Back