Senator Marco Rubio: It's Constitutionally Valid To Refuse Services To Gay Marriages (He's Right)

It
Denying a service to those acting on christianity -- per religious beliefs -- is legit. Denying service to an acknowledged white person is the same thing.

see how that statement doesn't make an argument? it kinda just says something without backing. That's your logic, only changing two words. and it's shit. make an argument.
I could change the two words to murderer and woman and it would as much lack sense as your attempt.
Skin color and gender are not ideologies or behavior choices.
neither is homosexuality.
Homosexuality is nothing but a behavior.

No, it isn't.
It's a behavior. Just like pedophiloa. Until acted upon it's an impulse. Once realized it's only a behavior.

No, it isn't.

It
I could change the two words to murderer and woman and it would as much lack sense as your attempt.
Skin color and gender are not ideologies or behavior choices.

No, it isn't.
It's a behavior. Just like pedophiloa. Until acted upon it's an impulse. Once realized it's only a behavior.

No, it isn't.
Sure it is. That's all it is.

It

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't. If that were true, then each of us would have to make a conscious decision as to who we were going to be sexually attracted. I have never made that decision and I don't know of a single person who has. Therefore your statement is obviously untrue. Sex is behavior, but who you are sexually attracted to is not. If you are sexually attracted to members of the same sex, then you are a homosexual whether or not you ever have sex. The exception to that would be a bi-sexual.

It

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't. If that were true, then each of us would have to make a conscious decision as to who we were going to be sexually attracted. I have never made that decision and I don't know of a single person who has. Therefore your statement is obviously untrue. Sex is behavior, but who you are sexually attracted to is not. If you are sexually attracted to members of the same sex, then you are a homosexual whether or not you ever have sex. The exception to that would be a bi-sexual.
But until you act on it it's only an impulse. People don't go to jail for pedophilia unless they act on it.
As for gender and race, which is the incongruent analogy homo activists like to use and which is what started this train of the thread, those are not behaviors and impulses which require conscious decisions to act upon. Apples and oranges.

Just think, Jewish delicatessens are not obligated to serve ham sandwiches. Halal restaurants are not obligated to serve pork chops. Is that unconstitutional?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think newspapers have the right to refuse any ad that they please.

I have to agree that Marco Rubio, a non-natural born Citizen constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of the presidency, who will announce his candidacy on April 11th, is right on this issue.

Rubio Constitutionally Valid For People to Refuse Service to Gay Marriages - Breitbart
Hammerhead,

Kosher delis do not stock pork. You cannot demand a bacon sandwich because it is not on the menu.

What you bigots fail to understand (among the vast sea of things you fail to understand) is a merchant cannot deny a Gay customer...get ready for it...THE EXACT SAME SERVICES HE PROVIDES TO HETEROSEXUALS MERELY BECAUSE THAT CUSTOMER IS GAY.

This logic is foreign to you I realize. But it is the logic of the issue.

When do heteros order pro-homo cakes from bakeries?
Perhaps for friends or relatives.

Now. What do you suppose a wedding cake looks like as served at a same sex affair? Do you imagine the design varying greatly from any other wedding cake? Do you imagine the cake itself is something other than flour, eggs, butter and sugar? In other words, does it vary in any way from any other wedding cake?

Now. What do you suppose a wedding cake looks like as served at a same sex affair? Do you imagine the design varying greatly from any other wedding cake? Do you imagine the cake itself is something other than flour, eggs, butter and sugar? In other words, does it vary in any way from any other wedding cake?
Well, if it says Bill and Tom on it and has two grooms I would think that looks different from Bill and Betty and having a groom and a bride.

Well, if it says Bill and Tom on it and has two grooms I would think that looks different from Bill and Betty and having a groom and a bride.
And that is the esthetic that makes bigots out of Christians. How so very sad.

WWJB?

What would Jesus bake?

WWJB?

What would Jesus bake?
My argument isn't from a religious POV.
Jesus would not bake a homo cake. He would render unto Caesar. Until Caesar imposes homofascism on bakeries he would not bake a homo cake.

Last edited:

WWJB?

What would Jesus bake?

He wouldn't, he was a carpenter not a baker.
He spoke very openly about the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah and homosexuality.
YES, Jesus did speak rather forthrightly, and often, about the sin of homosexuality and the judgment that it brings upon societies that celebrate it.

WWJB?

What would Jesus bake?

YES, Jesus did speak rather forthrightly, and often, about the sin of homosexuality and the judgment that it brings upon societies that celebrate it.
Did Jesus say anything about those without sin should cast the first tone? Did He have any opinion on judging others, lest ye be judged? And did Jesus ever command people to love one another, except for the gays?

WWJB?

What would Jesus bake?

Did Jesus say anything about those without sin should cast the first tone? Did He have any opinion on judging others, lest ye be judged? And did Jesus ever command people to love one another, except for the gays?
There is a big difference between punishment and celebration.

WWJB?

What would Jesus bake?

Jesus told her to go and sin no more.

It
No, it isn't.

No, it isn't.

But until you act on it it's only an impulse. People don't go to jail for pedophilia unless they act on it.
As for gender and race, which is the incongruent analogy homo activists like to use and which is what started this train of the thread, those are not behaviors and impulses which require conscious decisions to act upon. Apples and oranges.

Until you act on anything it is an impulse, but that does not change the fact that it is the impulse which makes one gay - not the act. You don't choose to be gay. It is a natural state of being. As such, it is no different than heterosexuality. If we do not require heterosexuals to marry people of the same sex, we should not require homosexuals to marry people of the opposite sex.

It

No, it isn't.

Until you act on anything it is an impulse, but that does not change the fact that it is the impulse which makes one gay - not the act. You don't choose to be gay. It is a natural state of being. As such, it is no different than heterosexuality. If we do not require heterosexuals to marry people of the same sex, we should not require homosexuals to marry people of the opposite sex.
No one is requiring anyone to marry.

Just think, Jewish delicatessens are not obligated to serve ham sandwiches. Halal restaurants are not obligated to serve pork chops. Is that unconstitutional?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think newspapers have the right to refuse any ad that they please.

I have to agree that Marco Rubio, a non-natural born Citizen constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of the presidency, who will announce his candidacy on April 11th, is right on this issue.

Rubio Constitutionally Valid For People to Refuse Service to Gay Marriages - Breitbart

Ugh. This stupid fucking argument again.

A Jewish Deli doesn't sell ham sandwiches to anyone. So failing to serve them isn't discrimination. IF they refused to say, sell kosher pastrami to a Muslim, that would be discrimination. As they sell pastrami to everyone else.

No one is requiring a baker to sell children's clothes or auto parts. They are required to sell only what they normally make: cake. If you sell cake to a straight couple, you sell it to a gay couple.

A Jewish Deli doesn't sell ham sandwiches to anyone. So failing to serve them isn't discrimination. IF they refused to say, sell kosher pastrami to a Muslim, that would be discrimination. As they sell pastrami to everyone else.

No one is requiring a baker to sell children's clothes or auto parts. They are required to sell only what they normally make: cake. If you sell cake to a straight couple, you sell it to a gay couple.
And a stupid response again. This isn't about selling cakes to homos. It's about selling homo cakes. You argue like Charlie the Tuna.

And a stupid response again. This isn't about selling cakes to homos. It's about selling homo cakes. You argue like Charlie the Tuna.

There's no such thing as 'homo cake'. Cake doesn't have a sexual orientation, being inanimate.

One would think this was obvious. But clearly you need to be clued in.

There's no such thing as 'homo cake'. Cake doesn't have a sexual orientation, being inanimate.

One would think this was obvious. But clearly you need to be clued in.
A cake decorated for purpose of celebrating homos is a homo cake.
Selling cake to homos is very distinct from selling a homo cake.

Forum List

Back