Senator John MaCain Honored.

This thread is a great example of how you conservatives are a bunch of evil snakes who will even turn on your own.
Oh wait asshole! He turned on us first. Got his ass re-elected on the promise to abolish obummercare then walked right in there and voted to keep it. Up your ass you can have him.
He ran on repeal and replace with something better

The vote to repeal and dump millions of Americans from the healthcare system was cruel and inconsistent with his values

This thread is a great example of how you conservatives are a bunch of evil snakes who will even turn on your own.

The leftists in the thread are all defending McCain, the non-leftists despise him. Any question?

The leftists in the thread are all defending McCain, the non-leftists despise him. Any question?
I always enjoy how savagely Republicans turn on their own

He's not one of their own, it seems.
Former candidate for President

Republicans seemed to support his views then. But Republicans were not as batshit crazy as they are today

He's not one of their own, it seems.
Former candidate for President

Republicans seemed to support his views then. But Republicans were not as batshit crazy as they are today

His candidacy was forced by the establishment. He got support because he was preferable to Obama.

Forum List

Back