Senator Gillibrand Loud About Women; Quiet About Muslim Women

Theyre deathly scared of speaking out against muslims. Mercy killings, rape, female genital mutilation etc. Mums the word.
Gillibrand and her type have been fighting against those things for centuries. Still are.
Gillibrand and her type are two faced lying hypocrites and have been around since the beginning of time.
She's a hypocrite for supporting the Clintons, but really ... just being for family leave was a step out of the cave for this country.

It went right over your head that I used the same standard you set.
It went PAST my head because it is changing the subject. The subject is pertaining to Islam. Stick to that (topic) or get out of the thread.

If you wish to discuss another topic, I trust you can find the start new thread button.

No the subject was about the senator's support of "Me too" movement, and violence against women and your point that she was pro-Islam because she specifically didn't mention them. I applied the same standard you set for her to you. I don't need a new topic to point out your hypocrisy and two-faced nature on this one.

Theyre deathly scared of speaking out against muslims. Mercy killings, rape, female genital mutilation etc. Mums the word.
Gillibrand and her type have been fighting against those things for centuries. Still are.
Gillibrand and her type are two faced lying hypocrites and have been around since the beginning of time.
She's a hypocrite for supporting the Clintons, but really ... just being for family leave was a step out of the cave for this country.
And leaving about a quarter of the worlds women in that cave.

In America, women have the same rights as do men, and even extra-legal protections disallowed for men.

So if this loon is talking about women's oppression, she better be talking about muslim women only.

It went PAST my head because it is changing the subject. The subject is pertaining to Islam. Stick to that (topic) or get out of the thread.

If you wish to discuss another topic, I trust you can find the start new thread button.

No the subject was about the senator's support of "Me too" movement, and violence against women and your point that she was pro-Islam because she specifically didn't mention them. I applied the same standard you set for her to you. I don't need a new topic to point out your hypocrisy and two-faced nature on this one.
Omission of the truth is a tactic used by Islam itself. It is called "kitman".

And leaving about a quarter of the worlds women in that cave.
^ doesn't fault Trump for never saying anything about the plight of Muslim women

I live in an area with a large Muslim population. I haven't seen what you are referring to at all. They behave just like Christians, Jews, and others.
1. You are not qualified to judge. Do you live INSIDE their homes ? (including their bedrooms). Do you see inside their closed doors and shut blinds ? DO you know if Muslim husbands are beating their wives, in those bedrooms ? You have no way of knowing, so don't pretend.

2. I know of a woman who calls herself a Muslim. But she has a dog, drinks alcohol, and is a lesbian. SHe simply is NOT a Muslim. I'm talking about the people who really ARE Muslims , and who follow the Koran and its many abuses of women.

Sorry, you're not going to get away with eqivocating Islam with Jews and Christians.

upload_2018-2-12_13-49-43.jpeg

:lmao:

Sorry, sorry.... carry on :rofl:

I made no point about anybody being "pro-Islam". So there is no "same standard"

Have you been drinking ?

You can laugh, because like so many other subjects, Islam is something you know nothing about. Whatever you think we are doing to Islam isn't even close to what Islam has in store for freedom, and freedom lovers.

Last edited:

You can laugh because like so many other subjects, Islam is something you know nothing about. Whatever you think we are doing to Islam isn't even close to what Islam has in store for freedom, and freedom lovers.
Did you just use "kitman" on me??? SECRET MUSLIM ALERT SECRET MUSLIM ALERT!!!! :lmao:

You can laugh because like so many other subjects, Islam is something you know nothing about. Whatever you think we are doing to Islam isn't even close to what Islam has in store for freedom, and freedom lovers.
Did you just use "kitman" on me??? SECRET MUSLIM ALERT SECRET MUSLIM ALERT!!!! :lmao:
No, I told the truth, "kitman" is telling half truths, largely through omission. Thank you for proving you know 0 about Islam.

Nope nothing in there about Islam's treatment of women
But he did mention Islam, which CONTAINS bad treatment of women. When has Gillibrand even mentioned Muslims as a threat ?

So, "Nope" to your Nope.
Nope sounds like a frightened Trump said Muslim women are too dangerous to let travel here.

Nope sounds like a frightened Trump said Muslim women are too dangerous to let travel here.
Admission of defeat, disguised in humor. OK.

Actually, ANY Muslims are too dangerous to let travel here. Male OR female. The Koran says so.

Koran 8:12.....Koran 9:5.......Koran 9:123.......etc...etc

Actually, ANY Muslims are too dangerous to let travel here. Male OR female. The Koran says so.

Kind of raises this question
To my initial question: Can you point to any place on the planet where this “social justice” experiment, which involves this clash of cultures (one of which, literally refuses to assimilate by intent and by design), has worked well for the indigenous people of that place, OR has not ended badly???

Comment worth noting: Many blind ‘conservatives’ in Minnesota

Rob Porter is a Mormon, not a Muslim. You're confused. lolol
I think this is becoming a Trumpster response to the Porter fiasco: Either "innocent until found guilty" or "How about Muslim treatment of women?"
I'm sure it's all over the skank press.

Kind of raises this question
To my initial question: Can you point to any place on the planet where this “social justice” experiment, which involves this clash of cultures (one of which, literally refuses to assimilate by intent and by design), has worked well for the indigenous people of that place, OR has not ended badly???

Comment worth noting: Many blind ‘conservatives’ in Minnesota
How can anyone think that question is funny? Old School doesn't have the guts to answer it.

Forum List

Back