so libs you hate trump cuz he was a draft dodger

will you come to kelly's defense with this punk

Juan Escalante on Twitter

I agree with him. Kelly called some of them lazy, but if I was one I would not sign up , the gov can't be trusted, unless we had a Dem Potus. Kelly , I have no respect for Kelly at all anymore. He is a liar as well.

Trump problem is when he said McCain is a loser, and Trump is a draft dodger, same thing as those who went to Canada, no different. Bone spur cadet. PS: I don't hate trump, I just have no respect for him at all.

A US citizen skated at the Olympics, and she is Japanese and has a US citizenship. Her folks are not yet live in CA, should they be deported back to Japan? Yes or no, if no why not?
She was born here in the US. Her parents were not, they have been here a long time.

I agree with him. Kelly called some of them lazy, but if I was one I would not sign up , the gov can't be trusted, unless we had a Dem Potus. Kelly , I have no respect for Kelly at all anymore. He is a liar as well.

Trump problem is when he said McCain is a loser, and Trump is a draft dodger, same thing as those who went to Canada, no different. Bone spur cadet. PS: I don't hate trump, I just have no respect for him at all.
Yes but Trump has a Purple Heart and he`s been to Vietnam. Fact!

I actually have nothing against draft dodgers. No one should be forced to serve in the army.

But I do have an issue with people who slander veterans and POW. Also people who slander gold star families.

Bone Spur has slandered POWs and he attacked a gold star family.

I guess you hate Bill Clinton then.

Yes but Trump has a Purple Heart and he`s been to Vietnam. Fact!

Given to him and I cold careless if he has been in Vietnam either on vacation or business, FACT.

I don't hate either, the issue is Clinton protested the war, Trump went on his merry way regardless of the war, he never gave it a thought.

I don't hate either, the issue is Clinton protested the war, Trump went on his merry way regardless of the war, he never gave it a thought.
Clinton was a dope smoking, draft dodging, womanizing liar

Dope smoking and draft dodging were good things for young men to be doing during those horrible times. He liked girls too. Oh My! The humanity!

Progs don't care about Trump's military service. They hate him because he bowled a strike against their favorite bowling pin.

Dope smoking and draft dodging were good things for young men to be doing during those horrible times. He liked girls too. Oh My! The humanity!
Figures you would defend the scumbag.

It is when Captain Bone Spur has the gall to trash vets like John McCain, a Gold Star family, the recent widow of a KIA soldier, and all POWS.

That pisses me off.

Why do you pretend Americans love it?

Where is your outrage? Nooooo, you voted for him.

So really, STFU.

It is when Captain Bone Spur has the gall to trash vets like John McCain, a Gold Star family, the recent widow of a KIA soldier, and all POWS.

That pisses me off.

Why do you pretend Americans love it?

Where is your outrage? Nooooo, you voted for him.

So really, STFU.
Did you serve in the military? Traditionally, progs are extremely anti-military so these should be considered Trump's attributes.

Which of us 'libs' hate Trump cause he was a draft dodger?

Perhaps you were talking of this 'lib'- i.e. veteran:

Washington (CNN)Democratic Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, who lost both of her legs during an explosion in Iraq while serving in the US Army, blasted President Donald Trump as a "five-deferment draft dodger" during her remarks on the Senate floor Saturday.

"I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible. I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger," Duckworth said on Saturday.

A US citizen skated at the Olympics, and she is Japanese and has a US citizenship. Her folks are not yet live in CA, should they be deported back to Japan? Yes or no, if no why not?
She was born here in the US. Her parents were not, they have been here a long time.
Did they enter the Country LEGALLY? Get green cards? Then they can stay if here illegally they need to go.

Forum List

Back