Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
And watch the hypocrite liberals either keep quiet, or tell us "That's different!" in their own double speak ways.

Earlier this week, Senator Al Franken of Minnesota joined Vice President Joe Biden for a campaign event in Minnesota.
"Biden got plenty of support from Minnesota Democrats," PostBulletin.com reports. "Sen. Al Franken praised Obama for pushing the health care law, saying it will help more seniors get help paying for prescriptions and will ensure Medicare's solvency for an additional eight years."
But before Franken was a senator he was a writer on the TV show Saturday Night Live. Then, he famously joked about raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl.
As New York magazine reported in 1995, from a writing session that the reporter sat in on:
Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”
Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden | The Weekly Standard

Akin never said rape was okay, or joked about it. He may be dumb enough to think (as Michelle Malkin put it) we have "magic vaginas" but he isn't saying violating them is okay.

Franken jokes about rape, and Obama doesn't have a problem with that. Where are the calls for Franken to resign?

I can't wait for the lib hypocrites trying to tell us this is different!

And watch the hypocrite liberals either keep quiet, or tell us "That's different!" in their own double speak ways.

Earlier this week, Senator Al Franken of Minnesota joined Vice President Joe Biden for a campaign event in Minnesota.
"Biden got plenty of support from Minnesota Democrats," PostBulletin.com reports. "Sen. Al Franken praised Obama for pushing the health care law, saying it will help more seniors get help paying for prescriptions and will ensure Medicare's solvency for an additional eight years."
But before Franken was a senator he was a writer on the TV show Saturday Night Live. Then, he famously joked about raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl.
As New York magazine reported in 1995, from a writing session that the reporter sat in on:
Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”
Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden | The Weekly Standard

Akin never said rape was okay, or joked about it. He may be dumb enough to think (as Michelle Malkin put it) we have "magic vaginas" but he isn't saying violating them is okay.

Franken jokes about rape, and Obama doesn't have a problem with that. Where are the calls for Franken to resign?

Does it hurt to try to spin like that?

I think you completely miss the point.

It wasn't whether rape is "funny" or not. It isn't.

It's what the policy would be. Akin and Ryan would deny rape victims access to abortion. They'd deny nearly everyone access to abortion.

As dumb as Franken's joke was (and the guy really isn't very funny) he's never going to put into policy a rule to abuse Lesliey Stahl.

Does it hurt to try to spin like that?

What spin???

Either you libs are consistent against words against women or you aren't.

Looks like libs are proved hypocrites again.

But that's no surprise since this is the party that had no problem with Ted Kennedy leaving a woman to drown, or Bill Clinton and his long line of ruined women.

Or how about Chris Dodd picking up a waitress against her will and drunkenly throwing her on Ted Kennedy so Chris Dodd could jump on top and call it a waitress sandwich?

Yeah, the Democrat party are the guardian of women, aren't they?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you completely miss the point.

It wasn't whether rape is "funny" or not. It isn't.

It's what the policy would be. Akin and Ryan would deny rape victims access to abortion. They'd deny nearly everyone access to abortion.

As dumb as Franken's joke was (and the guy really isn't very funny) he's never going to put into policy a rule to abuse Lesliey Stahl.

In other words, they don't want to kill children just because they are born from rape.

Nice to know the party of death from abortion and death panels, wants more blood on their hands.

In other words, they don't want to kill children just because they are born from rape.

Nice to know the party of death from abortion and death panels, wants more blood on their hands.

Fetuses are not people.

And making a woman give birth to the child of her rapist is cruel and sadistic.

Of course, lest we forget, the big book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales you want us to live by says that rape victims should be stoned (Deuteronomy 22:23-24) and that a rape victim should marry her rapist if the rapist pays her father 50 shekels (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

How much is 50 shekels in American money, anyway?

Fetuses are not people.

Of course, lest we forget, the big book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales you want us to live by says that rape victims should be stoned (Deuteronomy 22:23-24) and that a rape victim should marry her rapist if the rapist pays her father 50 shekels (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

Fetuses are not people!

This is your liberal party.

I want you libs to repeat that on TV for voters to hear at your convention. I really hope you do.

And dumbass, I'm not Jewish! I'm Christian.

Jesus told those who wanted to stone the woman taken in adultery, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

NEVER try to debate the Bible with me. You will lose, lose badly, and be furious when you do. I always warn my prey about that, but they never listen. So, prepare to get beat like a red headed stepchild if you want to debate the Bible.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fetuses are not people.

Fetuses are not people!

This is your liberal party.

I want you libs to repeat that on TV for voters to hear at your convention. I really hope you do.

And dumbass, I'm not Jewish! I'm Christian.

Jesus told those who wanted to stone the woman taken in adultery, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

NEVER try to debate the Bible with me. You will lose, lose badly, and be furious when you do. I always warn my prey about that, but they never listen. So, prepare to get beat like a red headed stepchild if you want to debate the Bible.
:

You act like the Bible is something that is to be taken seriously or discussed like it actually means anything.

BibleWarning.jpg

Yeah, I guess if you take the babblings of ignorant bronze age goat herders seriously, you are unexcelled in that.

So, um... since you are an expert in the bible and all that, can you please show me the passage were God was totally against abortion... We'll wait.

That's nothing. Imagine this.

We have a sitting Democrat Senator who once remarked she didn't want the Democrat Keynote speaker 'anywhere near my daughter' for fear he would ass rape the child.

Forum List

Back